- » Chinese Brown Sauce
Chinese Brown Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Brown Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Brown Sauce recipes.
Quail Eggs In Brown Sauce
Marinate the quail eggs in 2 Tbs soy sauce for about 10 minutes, turning the eggs frequently.
Remove quail eggs and set aside.
Save the soy sauce.
Add sugar, salt, tapioca starch, chicken broth, and sesame oil to the soy sauce used to marinate the eggs.
This... - 42.4105
Stewed Pork In Brown Sauce
There is nothing like tasting the Stewed Pork In Brown Sauce for the first time! The yummy flavors melting in your mouth and the texture of this dish is simply out of the world! Try this wonderful Stewed Pork In Brown Sauce recipe for yourself and discover... - 42.2945
Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sauce And Noodles
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple chunks and juice aside. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce; set... - 37.2468
Chinese Brown Sauce
In a 2-cup measure, microwave butter 15 to 30 seconds.
Blend in cornstarch and sugar.
Add water and soy sauce.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes, stirring twice. - 25.8006
You May Also Like!
Shrimp And Scallion Pancakes With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
1. Put the ginger in a double layer of cheesecloth and squeeze over a bowl to wring out 1 tablespoon ginger juice.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the whole eggs, egg white, sesame oil, garlic, salt, pepper and ginger juice. Stir in the shrimp, scallions,... - 38.1962
Noodles N Brown Bean Sauce
Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce is as good as any Chinese noodles recipe. You will love to have Noodles n Brown Bean Sauce again and again. So get ready! - 36.5827
Chinese Hash Browns
1. Place the potato cubes in a medium pot; barely cover them with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender when pierced, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
2. Place a wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add... - 28.2992
Brown Plum Sauce
1. Wash, dry and stone the plums into a large basin.
2. Bruise the ginger with a mallet and combine with the other spices in a muslin cloth. Tie the muslin with string.
3. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼.
4. In a bowl, add the sugar... - 45.0009
Chinese Style Fried Brown Rice
Whisk together the eggs and water.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute the shallot until it's softened but not brown.
Pour the egg into the pan in a thin "pancake" layer and let it cook until it's set through, loosening the bottom a bit... - 42.1293
Chinese Steak And Hash Browns
1) Combine the broth, black bean sauce, cornstarch, rosemary and thyme in a bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over medium heat.
3) Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Rotate the wok to coat... - 45.2097
Chinese Style Fried Brown Rice
Talk about quick, easy and versatile! This recipe can be vegetarian, it can be made with your veggies and meat of choice and you can use little
bits of left over meats and vegetables in it. Enjoy! - 0
Chinese Fried Noodles Both Sides Brown
Place the dried Canton noodles in boiling water for about 1 minute.
Then take out immediately and rinse with cold water and drain.
Mix the noodles with 2 Tbs oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
Marinate meat with soy sauce, wine, and tapioca starch.
Soak... - 43.6303
Chicken With Brown Bean Sauce
Using a high flame, add oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, ginger, and garlic.
Next add all vegetables and stir for 30 seconds.
Add stock and cover for 1 minute.
Next stir in chicken and brown bean sauce.
When dish is thoroughly coated, add cornstarch solution and... - 37.6157
Braised Fish With Brown Bean Sauce
1. Dry fish well. Rub brown bean sauce over fish surface.
2. Heat frying pan with oil over medium-high heat. Brown fish 1 minute on each side.
3. Add ginger, sugar, soy sauce, soup stock and green onion. Cover and reduce to low heat. Let braise in sauce for 8... - 33.8259