- » Chinese Brown Gravy
Chinese Brown Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese brown gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese brown gravy recipes.
1. In a measuring cup, mix together all ingredients of the sauce, set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients of the batter, add cauliflower, combine well.
3. In a wok heat oil, fry the coated cauliflower until crisp and... - 0
Easy Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
For those who are addicted to Chinese cuisine, this video is just going to make it stronger. The combination of chicken and broccoli, with a strong flavor of ginger, onion and soya sauce, is a treat for your appetite. Just simmer a little and within half-an... - 112.884
You May Also Like!
Rich Brown Gravy
1) In a skillet melt margarine. Add flour and stir constantly until brown.
2) Gently add bouillon until mixture boils and thickens.
3) Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes longer.
4) Add brown sauce and stir. Strain.
5) Serve hot. - 28.9942
Chinese Style Beef In Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the beef and garlic in it.
Add the salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, gin, sugar, and broth or water.
Mix well; cover and cook over low heat 25 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, water chestnuts, and... - 36.9046
This Schezuan Duck is one of the eastern duck dishes that you'll desperately fall for ! This roasted and carved duck in schezuan gravy makes a mouthwatering meal ! A signature reicpe from the Scezuan/Hunan regions of China, this flavorful duck is loved by... - 48.5897
Liver Pot Roast
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over liver and roll meat in it until well coated.
Heat the 4 tablespoons bacon drippings in a heavy kettle with a tight fitting cover; brown meat well on all sides in drippings.
Add onion, then pour in wine and... - 39.6837
Sweet-sour Sea Bass
This Sweet Sour Bass is something that you'll crave for once you try it out with a bowl of rice ! Just enjoy these crispy brown fried toothfish with sweet and sour sauces poured over ! Don't miss out on this Sweet and Sour seabass which is the best of the... - 49.2143
West Lake Steamed Duck
Enjoy this West Lake Steamed Duck at a party dinner as it is a bit difficult and time consuming for a casual fare ! Neverthless this West Lake Steamed Duck is one of the best steamed duck dishes you might have ever tasted ! - 49.4304
Quick Chinese Pepper Steak
Cut meat in half lengthwise with a sharp knife, then crosswise into thin slices.
Cook meat, onion and pepper in skillet in hot oil until meat is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. - 32.6681
Chinese Tomato Beef
Place the meat in a bowl and pour over a sauce made from 2 tbs.peanut oil, soy sauce and flour.
Marinate for 20 mins., turning once.
Heat 2 tbs.of the peanut oil in skillet and add garlic.
Press garlic against sides of pan when browned and dry.
Remove... - 39.1782
Chinese Braised Tung Po Pork
1. Cut pork in 1 1/2 inch cubes. Heat oil in a heavy pan and brown pork quickly.
2. Bring water to a boil in another pan. Slice and crush ginger root. Add to pork along with soy sauce. Simmer, covered, 1 hour. Skim off and reserve a ladleful of fat.
3. Add... - 32.4378