- » Chinese Broad Noodles
Chinese Broad Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese broad noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese broad noodles recipes.
Soy Paste Noodles
These Soy Paste Noodles are a rage with me ! You might have tasted a lot of broad noodle dishes but this incredible soy paste makes all the difference for this extremely tasty dish ! Just try it out for your meals and let me know if you agree with me ! Your... - 47.3475
Noodles With Lobster And Vegetables
These Noodles With Lobster and Vegetables make a sumptuous meal ! Try out these savory noodles and let me know if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for these Noodles With Lobster and Vegetables are welcome ! - 46.116
Noodles With Chicken, Ham And Oysters
These Noodles With Chicken, Ham and Oysters not only makes a tasty meal but is also very filling ! Just try out these meat and safood noodles when you are throughly famished and let me know if you agree with me ! - 46.9023
Noodles In Thick Gravy
These Noodles In Thick Gravy make a sumptuous meal ! Just try this moist noodle fare if you want a filling meal and let me know what you think about it ! Your suggestions for these Noodles in Thick Gravy are welcome ! - 47.3283
At last here's a noodle dish that a veggie can happily gorge on ! Try out this superly delicious Vegetarian Noodles for your dinner tonight and tell me if you agree with me ! Your opinion for these Vegetarian Noodles is eagerly awaited ! - 45.8556
Red Noodles And Lamb
1) Heat fat and brown lamb lightly in it.
2) Stir in garlic, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and paprika and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 hour and add in noodles.
4) Continue to cook until noodles are soft and prevent them from sticking... - 38.4141
1. Coarsely shred the cabbage.
2. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, sautÃ© the cabbage, caraway, and pepper in the oil for 10 minutes.
3. Add the stock and reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30... - 39.5512
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 49.1646
Beef And Noodles With Two Cheese Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain thoroughly in a colander, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the beef and yellow onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring... - 31.8633