- » Chinese Boneless Chicken
Chinese Boneless Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese boneless chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese boneless chicken recipes.
Sichuan Boneless Chicken
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of... - 39.7936
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork
Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork is an excellent as well as easy recipe for those who like both chicken and pork. I wish I could make more of this Boneless Roast Chicken Stuffed With Pork. You will be glad you made it! - 35.5693
Boneless Cashew Chicken
Cut the chicken into 1 cm cubes.
Mix the egg white, half the wine or sherry and the cornflour together.
Place the chicken cubes in this mixture and toss until evenly coated.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Add the spring onions, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30... - 39.9046
Chinese Almond Chicken
Almond Chicken is a delicious dish that you will just not have enough off. The unique flavor of this Almond Chicken is incomparable. Try them at home! - 44.4108
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.3512
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Chicken Cubes With Celery
Dice the chicken into small cubes the size of sugar-lumps.
In a bowl mix it first with the salt, then the egg white and finally half of the cornflour.
Cut the celery sticks into small chunks diagonally, roughly the same size as the chicken cubes.
Warm the oil... - 39.5199
Bon Bon Chicken In Soy And Sesame Sauce
Bon Bon Chicken is definitely the most popular dish at my place. As my children almost always end up finishing this yummy dish in minutes, I always prepare larger portions than what is required! Try the Bon Bon Chicken for yourself and you will understand why... - 49.5507
Chinese Chicken With Rice
This Chinese Chicken With Rice makes a mindblowing meal ! Try out this spicy chicken breasts and rice preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Chinese Chicken With Rice are welcome ! - 45.6763
Chinese Chicken In Paper
Mix all the ingredients except for the paper, of course, and the peanut oil together in a mixing bowl, and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Cut 20 squares of cooking parchment, each 4 1/2 inches square.
Fold each sheet first, according to the diagram... - 40.9783
Chinese Chicken In Butter Garlic Sauce
Chinese Chicken in Butter Garlic Sauce is a hearty and nourishing dish. Full of flavors and a rich, garlic sauce, This is easy enough for every day, but delicious enough for guests. - 0
Chinese Chicken Morsels
Cut chicken breasts (kitchen scissors work best) into 1-inch cubes.
Mix lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, oil and pepper.
Put marinade and chicken cubes in a 1-gallon bag, and store in the freezer.
To prepare for serving, thaw chicken and remove from... - 35.0042
Chinese Chicken And Cashews
1. Mix chicken, soy sauce and 1 tablespoon wine in 2-quart casserole. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Cover chicken tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in bok choy, plum sauce and onions. Cover tightly and microwave 2... - 34.5963
Stir Fried Chinese Chicken With Cashews
In a large bowl, combine the sesame oil, vinegar, sherry, and garlic.
Add the chicken cubes and let them marinate for 1 hour.
In a wok or large, heavy skillet, heat the peanut oil over high heat until very hot.
Transfer the chicken from the marinade to the... - 41.9556
Chinese Chicken Experiment No. 1
I'm try to recreate the chicken that is used in Chinese restaurants. It's always very tender and moist. This is my first attempt, it came out ok but not what I'm looking for. Anyone have any tips? - 107.485
Chinese Chicken Salad
Bake or broil chicken in the teriyaki sauce.
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Spread wontons on a cookie sheet.
Spray with Pam and bake until crisp at 400Â°.
Break up wontons.
Mix sugar, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar and Accent for the dressing.
Tear or cut... - 41.9107
Chinese Fried Chicken In Sweet And Sour Sauce
This Chinese Fried Chicken in Sweet and Sour Sauce is an excellent recipe and is surely worth trying out. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The chicken pieces are deep fried, then simmered... - 99.0508
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 111.08
La Weight Loss- Sweet And Sour Chicken
This LA weight loss sweet and sour chicken recipe is one that is healthy and a real treat for the taste buds. Using the stir fry method of cooking it ensures that minimum oil is used for cooking. The chicken broth too is low sodium and the cooking spray low... - 32.5136
Chinese Chicken Salad With Crisps
Cook chicken with teriyaki sauce, cool and cut into bite-size pieces.
Cut wonton skins in strips and fry in oil 2 minutes; drain on paper towels.
Place in large bowl: - 20.5627
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Chinese Chicken Skewers
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add chicken and mix well.
Marinate the chicken covered for atleast 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Oil the barbecue plate/rack.
Preheat barbecue to medium... - 42.2867
Chinese Chicken With Vegetables
Combine chicken pieces and soy sauce in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Remove chicken with slotted spoon to bowl.
Add green pepper to... - 41.1272
Chinese Chicken Dinner
1. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, broth mix, and 1 1/4 cups water until blended; set aside.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add chicken. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about... - 30.5208
Chinese Bbq Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Spoon on the sauce and sprinkle with cilantro.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 20 minutes. - 26.1106
Chinese Style Szechuan Chicken
This Chinese-style restaurant staple is flavorful, filling and relatively inexpensive, when prepared at home. The best part about this delicacy is that it can be stirred up easily at home using easy-to-find kitchen ingredients. Just prepare a batch of white... - 75.4658
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying-pan and stir-fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes until just cooked through.
Remove and keep warm.
Add the peppers, spring onions, celery, ginger and garlic to the pan and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until the... - 40.8627
Chinese Chicken With Rice
1) Skin chicken breasts and cut meat into thin slices.
2) Slice mushrooms after trimming.
3) Drain bamboo shoots and cut, if required.
4) Slice green onions and celery into thin pieces after trimming them.
5) Cut red pepper into half, remove... - 44.9238
Chinese Chicken Salad In A Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large salad bowl, combine chicken, sprouts, lettuce and carrots.
2. Combine garlic, mint, lemon juice, water, sesame oil, pepper flakes and sugar. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss to mix thoroughly.
3. Wash lettuce and pat dry. Spoon salad onto lettuce... - 31.3648
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.1248
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.0843
Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce
I got mixed reviews from my family for this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce but I personally loved it. I never knew sesame sauce would go this well with Chinese noodles until I tried this Chinese Chicken Noodles With Sesame Sauce recipe. You will... - 43.0788
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Chinese chicken fried rice with vegetables is a simple stir-fried rice with a wonderful blend of authentic chinese flavors. All the ingredients required to prepare this dish are readily available in the kitchen. Moreover, by adding a few vegetables to the... - 113.474
Poached Chicken With Chinese Vinaigrette
1. In a large pan, place the chicken, garlic and the ginger and cook the ingredients over medium heat.
2. Add cold water to cover the ingredients
3. Bring the water to simmering point and then cover and cook the chicken till the chicken is tender. This... - 41.183
Gingered Chicken And Chinese Cabbage
In 1-quart casserole, combine almonds and margarine.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, cabbage and carrot.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 49.3679
Chinese Garlic Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, plum sauce, chili paste, oil, and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours. Add scallions during last 10 minutes of... - 31.3842
Hoisin Chicken With Chinese Pancakes
Mix the marinade ingredients in a deep bowl.
Add chicken, toss and marinate for 1 hour.
Thread skewers with chicken pieces, green onion, tangerine pieces, and green peppers.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on the grid over ashen coals.
Grill chicken, turning... - 35.5224
Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Drain the chicken and set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 33.7492
Chinese Chicken Salad
To make THE CHICKEN: Cut the chicken into bite-size strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce and oil.
Add the chicken, then stir until coated.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, stirring often.
To make the... - 47.3383
Chinese Chicken Salad
Combine all the dressing ingredients.
In a large bowl, toss all the salad ingredients together and then toss together with the dressing.
Put the pasta on a serving platter and top with the salad.
Drizzle any extra dressing on top and serve. - 36.7193
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Pasta With Chinese Style Chicken Saute
In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic and ginger over high heat.
As soon as they sizzle, add the carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the bell pepper and snow peas and stir-fry about 1 minute more; then add the mushrooms and... - 45.7307
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
Chinese Chicken Satay
In China, chicken hold a special place in Chinese ritual and symbology. they also believed to restore youth and good looks...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! - 106.863
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broth, ginger, and soy sauce; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Return to a boil.
Then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until mushrooms are soft and chicken is no longer pink in... - 40.8109
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Warm Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, soy sauce, sugar, and oil; set aside.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, radicchio, cilantro leaves, and onions; cover and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok,... - 37.123
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Marinate chicken in soy sauce and ginger 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In nonstick wok or skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken, leaving juices in the pan.
Add... - 45.3958
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1. Place the chicken portions in a large saucepan and just cover with water. Add 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the soy sauce, the Chinese five-spice powder and lemon juice, cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the cucumber... - 42.9759
Chinese Chicken And Broccoli Saute
1. Bring the water and some salt to a boil. Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 15 to 17 minutes or until just cooked through. Keep the rice warm, covered, off the heat.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken into 3/4-inch cubes. Separate... - 35.441
Chinese Chicken Salad
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Cut into small chunks and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon hot pepper oil and sesame oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger and saute 1 minute.
Add chicken and stir-fry over high heat until... - 45.0735
Chinese Chicken Salad With Sesame
Place chicken in heavy plastic bag set in dish.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken; press air out of bag and secure closed.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 24 hours.
In pot of boiling water, cook snow peas... - 42.7749
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it.
2) Now, add some oil and rotate to coat sides of the wok.
3) Put chicken and cook until it is cooked.
4) Then, add vegetables and stir fry until cooked.
5) Add pineapple and sweet and sour sauce and cook... - 36.3048
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add carrots, peppers, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes longer.
2. In small bowl, combine reserved pineapple... - 29.8083
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Simple Chinese-moo Goo Gai Pan
Chinese chicken and mushrooms is a simple stir fry recipe with the ingredients readily available in your kitchen cabinet. Prepare this wonderful recipe after a busy day at work or an a lazy afternoon. Since the chef has used a very few sauces in cooking the... - 110.244
Chinese Style Dinner
1. Heat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat over medium flame for 2 minutes.
2. Combine the vegetables. Stir fry them for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
4. In a saucepan add chicken broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Stir well... - 44.9894
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Chinese Noodle Soup
In Dutch oven or large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook garlic and ginger, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Pour in chicken stock; bring to boil, skimming off any foam.
Break capellini into thirds and add to pan; cook for 2 to 3... - 30.7147
Chinese One-pot Supper
1. Prepare, cover and refrigerate chicken, shrimp and scallops, up to 6 hours or until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic. Set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, combine stock, onions, ginger, garlic, lemon... - 36.9756
These days, I avoid MSG at all costs, so a lot of our local take-out Chinese food is off my list, but not wanting to deprive my kids of some of my childhood favorites, I came up with this healthy and delicious dinner treat that we all loved. - 119.808
Chicken Chow Mein With Mushrooms
Cook the egg noodles in boiling salted water for 5 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, then plunge into cold water and leave until completely cold.
Drain and reserve.
Discard skin and any fat from chicken.
Cut into small chunks and place in a shallow dish.
Mix soy... - 42.6414
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Moo goo gai pan is a Cantonese sauteed chicken recipe. This recipe of moo goo gai pan is made with vegetables and mushrooms along with chicken. Flavored with ginger and cooked in chicken broth for flavor, the moo goo gai pan is mild to taste, like most... - 47.9018
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Chicken Breast And Egg White
Cut the chicken in to small thin slices.
Mix them first with 1/2 tspn of the salt, then the egg white, then the cornflour.
Heat the oil in a preheated wok or frying pan over a moderate heat and stir-fry the chicken slices for about 30 seconds or until the... - 40.5913
Kung Pao Chicken
For marinade, combine 2 tea spoons of the soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of the sherry, 2 teaspoons of the cornstarch and the salt in large bowl; mix well.
Add chicken; stir to coat well.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Combine remaining 3 teaspoons soy sauce, 3 teaspoons... - 43.5839
In a hurry? This delicious easy to make Chicken Manchurian recipe is just right for you. You can lay out a delectable Chinese meal with this Chicken Manchurian and a fried rice or noodle that can be done in minutes. - 43.2018
Steamed Chicken With Mushrooms
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix with the salt, sugar, wine or sherry and cornflour.
Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 15-20 minutes, squeeze dry and discard the hard stalks.
Thinly shred the mushrooms and ginger.
Grease a heatproof plate... - 39.1393
Oriental Chicken And Cashews
Oriental Chicken And Cashews is a sumptuous chicken dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this chicken preparation and so I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Oriental Chicken And Cashews recipe. You wont regret it.... - 39.9567
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Partially freeze chicken.
Cut into thin, bite-size slices.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, rice wine or dry white wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary... - 47.2476
Chicken And Bamboo Shoots In Yellow Bean Sauce
1. Place the sherry and soy sauce in a shallow dish, add the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 4 tablespoons of the soaking liquid, discard the... - 40.0963
Combine all marinade ingredients together.
Marinate chicken for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) or heat barbecue.
Bake in oven or grill over medium coals, basting frequently, until juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes if in the... - 36.8274
Sichuan Cashew Chicken
1) Take a wok and heat it. Add some oil and rotate to coat its sides.
2) Put chicken into the wok and cook it until done.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until done.
4) Stir the stir fry sauce and mix well to... - 30.724
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze boneless pork.
Thinly slice pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the... - 48.8746
Three Jeweled Chicken In Noodle Baskets
1 Combine chicken, cornstarch and egg white in a bowl. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry chicken until white. Add ginger, lychees and loquats.
2 Combine sauce ingredients. Stir into chicken and heat until thickened. - 29.6819
Mix together ingredients for orange sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a wok over high heat.
Add minced ginger and garlic, stirring about 30 seconds.
Add chicken to wok and cook.
Next add the dried red chilies and chopped green onion.... - 39.275
General Tsao's Chicken
1. Place chicken pieces into a glass bowl. Combine 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce and 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch. Blend in beaten egg white. Pour over chicken and toss to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. In a wok, heat oil. Deep-fry chicken, a few... - 35.6845
Mandarin Orange Chicken
1. Combine vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, orange peel and garlic in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Drain oranges, reserving liquid; set oranges aside.... - 36.0382
Chicken Wonton Soup With Prawns
1. Place the chicken breast, 150g/5oz of the prawn tails, the ginger and spring onions in a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, oyster sauce and seasoning and process briefly. Set aside.
2. Place 8 wonton wrappers at a time on a surface,... - 34.3914
Chicken Chow Mein
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Blend 1/2 tablespoon of the sherry, 1/2 tablespoon of the soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch in large bowl.
Add chicken and pork; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Combine water, bouillon granules,... - 44.0386
1) Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices, crosswise and then again into 1 x 1/4-inch strips.
2) Coat chicken with garlic and keep aside.
3) Take a wok or large skillet; heat it over medium-high heat and then allow 1 tablespoon of... - 42.7679
Szechuan Orange Ginger Chicken
Cut chicken into 1-in/2.5 cm squares; set aside.
Halve green and red peppers and remove ribs and seeds; cut into 1-in/2.5 cm squares.
Using vegetable peeler, remove rind from orange (orange part only, no white).
Cut rind into thin julienne strips about 1 1/2... - 42.5943
Guangzhou-style Fried Chicken
This chicken recipe was inspired from a street stall in Guangzhou and is featured in Martin Yan's book, "Martin Yan's China". I have never seen a marinade using fermented tofu for fried chicken. It piqued my curiosity for sure! - 0
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Simple chicken Chow Mein
1. Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain well.
2. Slice the chicken into fine shreds about 5cm/2in in length. Place in a bowl and add 10ml/2 tsp of the soy sauce, the nee wine or sherry and... - 37.1453
Chicken Chow Mein
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Transfer the pasta to a medium bowl.
Add the sesame oil and toss until coated.
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and... - 44.9557
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 47.3577
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze pork.
Slice pork thinly into bite-size strips.
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Blend chicken broth into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 44.4883
Combination Chop Suey
Remove skin and bones from cooked chicken.
Coarsely chop chicken.
Finely chop cabbage with cleaver or large knife.
Combine water, cornstarch, boul-lion and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add pork and... - 43.4955
Country Style Chicken
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat 1 tablespoon of the oil until smoking hot, quickly stir fry the chicken shreds for 1 minute or until the chicken is slightly firm.
2. Take out the chicken and drain it.
3. Clean and wipe the pan, reheat, heat the... - 41.4231
Cut chicken into small pieces, wash and smear some salt,little soya sauce,gingergarlic paste and mix well. Keep this marinade for 2hrs. atleast. Chop the capsicum thin & length wise.
Heat oil in a pan and add rest of the gingergarlic paste and stir well. Add... - 13.6113
Stir-fried Lemony Chicken
Cut the chicken into 7.5 cm strips.
Mix the wine or sherry with the spring onions and ginger.
Add the chicken and toss well to coat the pieces.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and add the garlic, celery and green pepper.
Stir-fry... - 42.5212
Chicken With Walnuts
Mix the chicken first with the salt, then the egg white and finally 1 tablespoon cornflour.
Dice the green pepper and walnuts the same size as the chicken.
Heat the oil in a hot wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for a few seconds until the flesh turns... - 41.3867
Chicken And Broccoli
In small bowl combine water, soy sauce, cornstarch, fructose, chicken bouillon and garlic powder.
Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 5 minutes.
Pour in oil.
Add onions, chicken strips and broccoli.
Stir until sizzling stops; cover.
Microwave at... - 40.9936
Spicy Chicken And Peanuts
Immerse the peanuts in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins, then dry well.
Cut the chicken into cubes.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan.
Crumble in the chilli, add the chicken pieces and peanuts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Remove... - 42.4872
Mandarin Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1. Cut the chicken into thin slices
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg white till frothy
3. Heat a pan with oil and place on medium heat.
4. Dip the chicken in the egg white and fry in batches till crunchy and fried through. Set the chicken... - 45.7879
Quick Chicken Stir Fry And Rice
• Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick long strips.
• In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
• Add chicken; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and orange juice; blend well and... - 37.1463