- » Chinese Black Rice
Chinese Black Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese black rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese black rice recipes.
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.5528
Black Mushroom Sauce For Rice
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve their soaking liquid.
2. Heat oil. Add soaked mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and sherry, then salt.
3. Add remaining oil, mushroom-soaking liquid and sugar. Heat quickly; then simmer, covered, 30... - 27.8822
Mushrooms With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
Bring the water to a boil.
Place the shiitake in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Prepare all of the remaining ingredients and have them within easy reach before beginning to stir-fry.
Heat the oil in a wok... - 44.8414
Shrimp And Scallion Pancakes With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
1. Put the ginger in a double layer of cheesecloth and squeeze over a bowl to wring out 1 tablespoon ginger juice.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the whole eggs, egg white, sesame oil, garlic, salt, pepper and ginger juice. Stir in the shrimp, scallions,... - 36.0161
Black Beans Mackerel With Rice In Claypot
Black beans are nutritious besides being popular over special occasions. Watch the video showing how to cook black beans in a clay-pot along with rice, mushrooms and seasonings. Ideal for New Year or dinner get-together! - 77.3842
Chinese Fried Rice
thinking of a better way of cooking a left over rice? try this tasty chinese fried rice! - 40.527
Spare Ribs With Black Beans
This dish is very popullar in china and it also popullar here in the West (U.S.A.). You can find these at any Chinese retaurant. - 93.1769
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice With Vegetables
Chinese chicken fried rice with vegetables is a simple stir-fried rice with a wonderful blend of authentic chinese flavors. All the ingredients required to prepare this dish are readily available in the kitchen. Moreover, by adding a few vegetables to the... - 111.001
Beef With Peppers And Black Bean Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl. Add 5ml/1 tsp of oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the beef and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent the slices from sticking together. Drain the beef and set aside.
3. Heat the... - 34.0369
Black Bean And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except salsa, mixing well. Spray 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread bean-rice mixture in dish. Bake for 20 minutes (until golden and a knife, inserted in... - 30.4809
Chinese Style Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice is an amazingly delicious main dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 38.2915
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry In Black Bean Sauce
Like tofu? This is meant for you...fast and healthy...great for vegetarians. Chef MJ demonstrates a delicious and healthy way to use tofu in a black bean stir fry. It is low in calories and full of flavor. This stir-fry is the perfect way to enjoy the colors,... - 130.76
Chinese Fried Rice With Shrimp
1.In a skillet, heat oil and add cold prepared rice to it and cook until brown.
2.Add scallions, peppers, salt, shrimp or chicken and cook for 1 minute.
3.Fold beaten egg into the rice and stir once the egg is set.
4.Put parsley and soy sauce and cook... - 41.2918
Chinese Special Fried Rice
1. Rinse the rice in two to three changes of warm water to wash away some of the starch. Dram well.
2. Put the rice in a saucepan and add 15ml/1 tbsp of the oil and the water. Cover and bring to the boil, stir once, then cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes,... - 35.6255
Steamed Scallops With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the scallops scrub them under running cold water, then open them and discard the flat half of each shell.
2. Prise off the flesh but leave it in the shell.
3. On a large heatproof dish in a hot steamer place the scallops in... - 45.5369
Stir Fried Squid With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the squid blanch it for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular pieces.
3. In a preheated wok heat the oil until smoking, then stir-fry the ginger, spring onion and chillies, followed by... - 41.2378
Spareribs With Fermented Black Beans
Trim the fat from spareribs.
Chop the spareribs across the bones into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) sections with a cleaver; separate each rib.
Marinate with soy sauce and sugar for about 20 minutes.
Reserve the marinade.
Heat a wok very hot.
Add oil, then garlic... - 41.0894
Lobster With Black Beans
1. To prepare the lobster cut in half lengthways (starting from the head).
2. Discard the legs, intestines and the feathery lungs.
3. Remove the claws and crack them with the back of the cleaver.
4. In hot oil deep-fry the lobster pieces... - 43.233
Chicken Pieces In Black Bean Sauce
1. If using chicken pieces cut them into 2 inch, 5 cm chunks and if using wings, cut them in half at the joint.
2. In a bowl mix the soy sauce and sherry or rice wine together and pour it over the chicken pieces.
3. Marinate it for about 1 hour,... - 41.6792
Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Steamed scallops in black bean sauce is a flavorful and savory preparation of scallops cooked in the microwave. Made with soy sauce and ready made black bean sauce, the scallops are cooked with spring onions and chili with sugar to taste and can be served... - 39.0692
Pork Fried Rice
Chinese cooking has an unlimited number of variations in the ingredients, and the flavorings, and the way it can be cooked. Bits of roast pork, a variety a vegetables and a flavored Basamati rice make this recipe one of the best examples of true Chinese... - 40.1849
Hunan Whole Steamed Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Clean and scale fish (if needed).
Make a few thin gashes on both sides.
Mix in a bowl salt, pepper, lime juice, soya sauce, green chillies.
Rub fish well with the mixture and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
Place the fish in a steamer.
Steam for 15-20... - 36.6848
Steamed Fish With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the fish rub both sides of the fish with salt and sesame oil.
2. In a heat-proof dish place the fish on top of spring onions.
3. In a bowl blend the black bean sauce with the soy sauce, wine and ginger and pour evenly all... - 43.0361
Steamed Pork Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the spare-ribs chop them into small bite-size pieces, marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour - the longer the better.
2. On a heat-proof platter, spread the ribs out and steam in a hot steamer over a high heat for... - 39.641
Chinese Jeweled Rice
1. Rinse the rice, then cook for 10-12 minutes in 700-900ml/ 1 1/4-1 1/2 pints/3—31/4 cups salted water in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. When cooked, refresh under cold water. Heat half the oil in a preheated wok, then stir-fry the rice for 3... - 34.7266
Lotus Seed Chinese Rice With Mushrooms
Cook the rice in an electric cooker. Add the peppercorns, salt and oil and when ready, empty out on a large tray and place under a fan, to cool and separate the grains.
Take a wok or a very large karahi or failing which, a large mouthed, straight bottomed... - 35.9647
Basic Chinese Fried Rice
Not sure what to do with leftover rice? A simple answer is to turn it into delicious Chinese fried rice that can be ready in minutes. A great combination of egg, lamb and varied vegetables makes this dish healthy and delicious not to forget rather economical.... - 127.95
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice
Cook rice separately & cool it in a mesh bowl or a large pan. Keep aside.
Cut chicken breasts into thin cubes. Marinade with salt, pepper & juice of lime for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a pan or use 1 tbs of olive oil & fry the chicken... - 42.6314
Chinese Almond Rice
1) In a large pot, place the rice and wash for 3 times in cold water, by rubbing with your hands.
2) Drain the rice and in a medium saucepan, place the rice.
3) Pour in 1 3/4 cups of fresh cold water to cover the rice and soak for 2 hours.
4)... - 46.7453
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 42.6077
Black Beans And Rice With Cumin Vinaigrette
1.Take a medium bowl and add in beans, bell pepper, rice and mix well.
2.In a mixing bowl, beat together the remaining ingredients with a fork or a whisk.
3.Pour this on the rice mixture and toss well to coat.
4. Can be served immediately.
5.... - 44.7286
Pork With Black Bean Sauce
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1. Clean and slice the pork into thin 2 inches (5 cm) long pieces.
2. In a large bowl, place the pork and mix it with the dry sherry or rice wine, soy sauce and cornflour. Let the meat sit for 10-15 mins or overnight to soak in the... - 43.0358
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Mushrooms
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken In Black Bean Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 43.2466
Smoked Chicken With Black Pepper
Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Then place in a bowl in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Drain well and place on an oiled rack.
Line a roasting tin with tinfoil and sprinkle with tea, sugar and rice.
Put the tin... - 36.0102
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce
Chicken With Black Bean Sauce is a sumptuous chicken preparation that is perfect for a party or a grand family backyard dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite. Try this excellent Chicken With Black Bean Sauce at home! - 40.3205
Steamed Fish With Fermented Black Beans
Clean and wash the fish, pat dry with paper towels.
Slash crosswise on both sides of the fish at 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub salt on both the inside and the outside of the fish and place it in a shallow bowl. (If the fish is too long for the bowl, cut it... - 38.8467
Stir Fried Beef With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the beef cut it into thin slices about the size of large postage stamps.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular... - 45.4064
Fish With Black Bean Sauce
Fish With Black Bean Sauce is a tasty fish preparation that I love serving for my dinner parties and also for at home for a grand weekend lunch. This is no surprise, given the number of compliments I get for this dish! Try this excellent Fish With Black Bean... - 45.0911