- » Chinese Black Rice
Chinese Black Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese black rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese black rice recipes.
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Black Mushroom Sauce For Rice
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve their soaking liquid.
2. Heat oil. Add soaked mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and sherry, then salt.
3. Add remaining oil, mushroom-soaking liquid and sugar. Heat quickly; then simmer, covered, 30... - 30.1477
Chinese Fried Rice
thinking of a better way of cooking a left over rice? try this tasty chinese fried rice! - 38.8851
Chinese Fried Rice With Shrimp
1.In a skillet, heat oil and add cold prepared rice to it and cook until brown.
2.Add scallions, peppers, salt, shrimp or chicken and cook for 1 minute.
3.Fold beaten egg into the rice and stir once the egg is set.
4.Put parsley and soy sauce and cook... - 42.1172
Chinese Special Fried Rice
1. Rinse the rice in two to three changes of warm water to wash away some of the starch. Dram well.
2. Put the rice in a saucepan and add 15ml/1 tbsp of the oil and the water. Cover and bring to the boil, stir once, then cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes,... - 35.0264
Chinese Style Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice is an amazingly delicious main dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 40.2494
Mom's Fried Rice
1. Finely dice the Chinese sausage, set aside.
2. Finely dice sweet onions, carrots, mince the garlic, slice the ginger, and set everything aside.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, sugar, brown sugar, mirin, water, honey, garlic powder, onion... - 135.903
Schezwan Fried Rice
Schezwan fried rice is made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, often with other ingredients, such as eggs, vegetables, and meat. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets (just before dessert). - 0
Pork Fried Rice
Chinese cooking has an unlimited number of variations in the ingredients, and the flavorings, and the way it can be cooked. Bits of roast pork, a variety a vegetables and a flavored Basamati rice make this recipe one of the best examples of true Chinese... - 38.6094
Lotus Seed Chinese Rice With Mushrooms
Cook the rice in an electric cooker. Add the peppercorns, salt and oil and when ready, empty out on a large tray and place under a fan, to cool and separate the grains.
Take a wok or a very large karahi or failing which, a large mouthed, straight bottomed... - 37.3227
Chinese Jeweled Rice
1. Rinse the rice, then cook for 10-12 minutes in 700-900ml/ 1 1/4-1 1/2 pints/3—31/4 cups salted water in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. When cooked, refresh under cold water. Heat half the oil in a preheated wok, then stir-fry the rice for 3... - 35.2853
Basic Chinese Fried Rice
Not sure what to do with leftover rice? A simple answer is to turn it into delicious Chinese fried rice that can be ready in minutes. A great combination of egg, lamb and varied vegetables makes this dish healthy and delicious not to forget rather economical.... - 124.701
Chinese Almond Rice
1) In a large pot, place the rice and wash for 3 times in cold water, by rubbing with your hands.
2) Drain the rice and in a medium saucepan, place the rice.
3) Pour in 1 3/4 cups of fresh cold water to cover the rice and soak for 2 hours.
4)... - 44.9556
Fried Rice With Shrimps And Vegetables
This fried rice with shrimps and vegetables is an easy way to take care of your Asian food's craving. Take a look for the cooking tips and get started, the ingredients can vary as per your choice, so make it A' la you. You will love it for its simple and... - 126.553
Ferocious Fried Rice
What’s a dude to do with those leftover Chinese takeout cartons of rice? Make Ferocious Fried Rice, duh! And it’s super easy, even a guy like Adam could maybe do it. Maybe. Plus, it’s made mostly with stuff you probably already have around the house and... - 0
Egg Fried Rice
heat 1tbsp oil in a shallow pan or a wok.
add the eggs and cook and scramble it for a minute.
take the scrambeled eggs out of the pan.
now heat the remaining oil in the pan.
add minced garlic ,saute it for a minute.
now add long sliced onion ,cook for a... - 38.9588
Fried Rice With Shrimp
Fried Rice With Shrimp is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.7193
Vegetable Fried Rice
Clean the rice and boil with 1 teaspoon salt.
Do not let the rice split.
It should be firm but cooked.
When cooked put it in a strainer, drain well and add 1 teaspoon each salad oil and soya sauce and leave it on a flat surface to dry.
Cut carrots, celery,... - 43.7203
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds And Brown Rice
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Plunge the broccoli into the water for 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately add to a bowl of cold water to refresh and prevent any further cooking.
2. Trim the sugar snaps and mangetouts and blanch... - 39.8452
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Break up the rice grains with a fork and set aside.
Cut the beancurd in half crosswise, then shred and marinate with the soy sauce for a few minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok and stir fry the beancurd until crisp.
Heat 1 tablespoon fresh oil... - 48.4082
Tender Chicken On Rice
Rinse the ham with cold running water.
In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup of the water to a boil over high heat.
Add the ham and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Drain the ham and set aside until cool enough to... - 46.1996
Egg Fried Rice
Fried Rice is an extremely tasty dish that is easy to prepare. I love the appetizing smell and taste of Fried Rice. Try this simple recipe for preparing Fried Rice. - 23.8296
Easy Fried Rice
Fried rice made easy. It takes hardly any effort to prepare this savory rice dish and yet, it has oodles of flavor and is very satisfying. A favourite comfort food among rice lovers :) This is a tried and tasted recipe and a favourite among my friends and... - 37.6772
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Meat Fred Rice
1) In a wok or skillet, saute the onion in oil, until golden brown.
2) Stir in the cooked rice, stir occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs, pepper, beef flavor base and soy sauce.
4) Stir continuously and saute for 3... - 41.415
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Minced Pork & Carrots Rice
I call this recipe: The Easy Lazy Rice Dish, because it really is a simply meal can be done with a little effort and time. - 124.567
Sweet Rice Omelette
Sweet Rice Omelet! A wonderful and yummy stuffed omelet...it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty dish can make your day! Try this brilliant Sweet Rice Omelet recipe! - 44.8467
Rice In A Lotus Leaf
Soak dried shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and coarsely chop.
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Bring water to a boil in a large pan.
Plunge... - 43.0065
Oriental Crab Asparagus Salad In Rice Nests
Break the rice sticks in half.
Pour the oil into a wok or deep skillet to a depth of about 2 inches and heat it to a temperature of 375Â°F.
Add the rice sticks, turning to cook evenly.
This will take seconds if the oil is hot.
Watch them carefully.
When the... - 46.0503