- » Chinese Black Mushroom
Chinese Black Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese black mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese black mushroom recipes.
Mushrooms With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
Bring the water to a boil.
Place the shiitake in a heatproof bowl, cover with the boiling water, and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Prepare all of the remaining ingredients and have them within easy reach before beginning to stir-fry.
Heat the oil in a wok... - 44.8414
Steamed Chinese Lettuce With Black Mushrooms
This Steamed Chinese Lettuce is typical home-style Chinese cooking that is tasty as well as easy. This Chinese Steamed Chinese Lettuce recipes is sure to be as good as the remaining steamed lettuce recipes. Something you can think of making today! - 28.0776
Braised Black Mushroom Chicken
This Braised Black Mushroom Chicken goes perfectly with any main dish. This Braised Black Mushroom Chicken recipe is really simple and yet very delicious to eat. Try it! - 31.129
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 39.5807
Stirred Eggs Pork And Black Mushrooms
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Mince or grind pork. Dice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Beat eggs, together with soy sauce and sesame oil. Then stir in pork and vegetables.
4. Heat oil. Add egg mixture and cook as in Basic Stirred Eggs, until mixture... - 22.3496
Lamb With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the lamb into thin slices.
Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 1 hour.
Blend the cornstarch with soya sauce and egg white.
Pour over the lamb, and marinate 1 hour.
Drain the mushrooms and slice into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Stir fry the... - 42.7925
Spicy Pork With Chinese Mushrooms
Spicy Chunking Pork is a delicious dish apt for pork lovers . I made this rich and filling Spicy Chunking Pork for my friends bridal shower and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 42.1026
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce With Mushrooms
Chicken In Black Bean Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken In Black Bean Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 43.2466
Black Mushroom Sauce For Rice
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve their soaking liquid.
2. Heat oil. Add soaked mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and sherry, then salt.
3. Add remaining oil, mushroom-soaking liquid and sugar. Heat quickly; then simmer, covered, 30... - 27.8822
Shrimp And Scallion Pancakes With Chinese Black Bean Sauce
1. Put the ginger in a double layer of cheesecloth and squeeze over a bowl to wring out 1 tablespoon ginger juice.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the whole eggs, egg white, sesame oil, garlic, salt, pepper and ginger juice. Stir in the shrimp, scallions,... - 36.0161
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 44.139
Red-cooked Tofu With Chinese Mushrooms
1. Drain the tofu, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into 2.5cm/ in cubes. Place in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sugar, garlic, ginger, five-spice powder and Szechuan peppercorns. Pour the marinade over... - 34.9796
Chinese Oxtail Black Bean Soup
Combine oxtails, water, tangerine peel, mushrooms, jujubes, ginger, salt and sugar.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours.
Add beans and cook 30 minutes to 1 hour longer, or until beans are tender but still hold their shape.
Remove tangerine... - 29.7528
Braised Turnips With Black Mushrooms
1) With a cup of boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) Peel the turnips and cup them into cubes of 1-inch each.
3) In a large saucepan which has been fitted with a vegetable steamer, add about... - 40.526
Jajangmyeon - Part 1
Craving for some Asian noodles? How about some Jajangmyeon? Another Korean-Chinese dish that Koreans are crazy about! In this video Cathlyn invites a special guest to her Korean kitchen who shares a mushroom appetizer recipe that compliments the Jajangmyeon;... - 80.7371
Steamed Spicy Fish With Black Mushrooms And Ham
1) With boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) From the ham or prosciutto, trim the fat. Mince the fat and reserve about 1 tablespoon of it. Cut the ham into squares measuring about an inch.
3) Wash... - 46.5215
Grilled Steak With Black Mushrooms
1. Score the beef lightly on each side with shallow crisscross marks. Combine the marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Add the beef, seal the bag, and turn it a couple of times to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate overnight.
2. If using dried black... - 31.732
Chinese Mushroom Soup
1 In a large saucepan, melt the oil.
2 Add in the chopped onions and fry gently for about 10 minutes.
3 Add in the mushrooms, and cook for a minute or two, stirring.
4 Pour in the chicken stock.
5 Sprinkle in the rice and bring to simmering... - 45.8553
Snow Pea And Chinese Mushroom Stir Fry
Combine 1 cup boiling water and mushrooms in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving 2 tablespoons soaking liquid.
Discard mushroom stems; thinly slice mushroom caps, and set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over... - 27.2201
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Mushrooms
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Crush ginger root. Slice soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add soy sauce and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Remove... - 31.0251
Chinese Garlic Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Finely chop the mushroom stalks and mix with the spring onions, garlic and oyster sauce.
2. Stir in the diced marinated tofu and sweetcorn, season well with salt and pepper, then spoon the filling into the... - 31.7487
Lotus Seed Chinese Rice With Mushrooms
Cook the rice in an electric cooker. Add the peppercorns, salt and oil and when ready, empty out on a large tray and place under a fan, to cool and separate the grains.
Take a wok or a very large karahi or failing which, a large mouthed, straight bottomed... - 35.9647
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water until softened.
Drain; remove stems and slice caps.
Combine mushrooms, ham, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and chicken stock in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste and add salt and... - 41.798
Inspired by the huge mushrooms my neighborhood farmer always carries with him, I decided to try out this braised mushroms recipe. Once you try this braised mushrooms recipe, you will go around hunting for mushrooms. Here is a recipe you will try out everyday! - 29.899
Slow-cooked Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid. Cut in half if large.
2. Place mushrooms in a deep, heatproof bowl. In a saucepan, bring mushroom soaking liquid and stock to a boil. Pour over mushrooms.
3. Place bowl on a rack and steam over low heat for 1... - 20.4498
Chicken With Black Beans
Cut the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
De-seed the pepper and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Cut the pre-soaked mushrooms into quarters; discard the stems.
Deep-fry the chicken for 3 minutes, remove and drain well.
Heat 1... - 41.0727
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
Simple and exotic....that's what this video is all about. Here the chef prepares a microwave version of lettuce and vegetables combines with the goodness of authentic black bean paste. The black bean paste brings in the great flavor in this quick dish. Serve... - 121.261
Black And White Beans Oriental Style
1 In a large heavy saucepan, combine the carrots, mushrooms, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, water, and lemon rind.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and cook, covered, for 4 minutes or until the carrots are just tender.
2 Add the black beans and white... - 30.0365
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Pork Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Stir Fried Snow Peas With Pork Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe. This Stir Fried Snow Peas With Pork Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe has almost everything you like and look forward in a healthy Chinese recipe.... - 37.7536
Mushrooms Shark's Fin Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms,
2. Trim scallion stalks; slice ginger root and combine in a pan with canned shark's fin, sherry and water.
3. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Drain shark's fin, discarding liquid, scallions and ginger root.
4.... - 31.9068
Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots And Mushrooms
My daughter had something similar to this Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots And Mushrooms when she visited her friend's house. She was so keen on me making the same, and that is why I tried out this same Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots And Mushrooms Chinese dish. You can... - 33.5961
Steamed Dried Mushrooms
Steamed Dried Mushrooms are loved by families almost everywhere. This Steamed Dried Mushrooms recipe is great for company as well as families. Happy cooking! - 23.9934
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Mushrooms
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Mushrooms is a delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare warming dish. This Stir Fried Snow Peas With Mushrooms is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. Good one to spend a bit of time. - 37.2667
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil,... - 41.4925
Crispy Noodles With Mushrooms And Ham
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 45.4723
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 40.3004
Pancakes With Stir-fried Vegetables
1. Whisk the eggs, water and seasoning in a small bowl. Heat 15ml/1 tbsp of the groundnut oil in a wok and swirl it around. Pour in the eggs, then tilt the wok so that they spread to an even layer. Continue to cook over a high heat for about 2 minutes until... - 34.6826
Bamboo Shoots With Mushrooms
1) Peel and slice fresh jiao bai and keep aside, or if using tinned bamboo shoots, simmer in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and slice.
2) In a wok, heat oil.
3) Add garlic, and mushrooms to stir fry.
4) Add jiao bai and stir fry for... - 36.8016
In a wok heat oil over high heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger-root.
Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, water and cornstarch.
Add to wok with shrimp.
Cook until sauce comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 39.0117