- » Chinese Beverage
Chinese Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Beverage recipes.
Want to whip up a drink? Try this Sweet nothings. This is a beverage which is very common in Asia, particularly China. It is made with azuki beans, sugar and milk. The best part about it is that it can be served warm or cold as per your preference. - 101.17
Easy Iced Watermelon Freeze
Here is a simple iced watermelon freeze drink to serve on a hot summer day to chill your senses. The chef here has prepared this wonderful drink in an easy manner. So just chill out, give a whizz and enjoy this amazing drink! - 61.1509
1.In a pan, put 5 cups water with spices, sugar, salt, orange peel and lemon peel.
2.Let the ingredients boil.
3.Lower the flame and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4.Turn off the flame and pour orange juice and lime juice.
5.Take a warm teapot and put tea... - 45.8365
Spicy Orange Almond Tea
Pour 2 cups boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags.
Set steeped tea aside.
Combine 1 cup water, cinnamon sticks, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan,- bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer for 10... - 44.388
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 44.3405
Cranberry Barley Tonic
1) In a large saucepan add barley and water.
2) Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Take off from heat and let stand for sometime to cool.
4) Pass barley through a fine sieve and strain the mixture. Reserve the liquid.
5) Add cranberry juice to the barley... - 39.51
Soy Bean Milk
This Soy Bean Milk makes a delicious drink ! Have it warm in the morning after breakfast or as a cold refreshment in the afternoon and tell me how you liked it best ! Your suggestions for this Soy Bean Milk are eagerly awaited ! - 37.3047
Rinse soybeans well.
Place in a large bowl with 6 cups water.
Soak 8 to 10 hours until soybeans have doubled in size.
Drain well and discard water.
Place half the beans in blender with 3 cups water.
Blend to a fine paste.
Repeat with remaining... - 37.2946
Fruited Almond Float
Sprinkle gelatin over 2/3 cup of the cold water in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until dissolved.
Stir remaining water, the milk and almond extract into gelatin.
Four into baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Chill until firm.
Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares or... - 35.8518
Orange And Spice Iced Tea
In medium saucepan, combine 3 cups cold water, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; discard.
Add remaining 3 cups cold water, orange juice concentrate and sugar; mix... - 35.2193
Apricot Orange Tea
1. In a medium saucepan, combine apricot nectar, water, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon
2. In each lemon slice, insert three cloves and add to the saucepan; heat to boiling point, trun the heat down and simmer for five minutes; add tea to... - 34.0109
Orange Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot, place the peels, cinnamon stick and tea bags together.
2) Pour in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Strain the tea into the cups, dilute with hot water, if desired and serve immediately. - 32.4569
This Orange Tea is so different ! Its more like an orange soup consisting of flour dumplings and orange pieces in an orange juice liquid ! Try out this delicious Orange Tea thuis evening and let me know if you like it ! - 32.0732
Orange Date Tea Sandwiches
Cut orange segments into small pieces.
In a mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, dates, and orange pieces.
Slice brown bread into 12 slices.
Butter slices; spread 6 slices with filling.
Top with remaining slices.
Place sandwiches on a serving tray, cover... - 30.9825
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 28.7582
If you are tired of your cup of normal tea, try out this novel Almond Tea which is basically boiled almond extract ! This Almond Tea is not only healthy but tasty too ! Just try it out this evening in place of tea and let me know if you like it ! - 28.4722
Orange Spiced Tea
Combine water, cloves, cinnamon sticks, tea bags and orange peel; steep 20 minutes.
Remove tea bags and cloves.
Stir in pineapple and cranberry juices.
Serve hot. - 27.7009
Apricot Orange Tea
1. Combine apricot nectar, orange juice, water, sugar and ground cinnamon in a medium-size saucepan. Insert 3 cloves into each lemon slice; add to saucepan.
2. Bring just to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir in instant tea. - 26.9464
Ginger Sherry Or Rice Wine
1. Prepare the marinade by combining the ginger and the sherry or rice wine in a jar. Set in the refrigerator for later use.
2. Use as a marinade, dipping sauce or condiment in dishes.
3. It will keep for at least 2 months in the... - 24.7703
Orange Spice Tea
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher.
Add boiling water; cover and steep 10 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags and cinnamon sticks; let cool. - 22.2415
Kombucha Part 1
Learn how I make my kombucha brew. This is a video on how to make your own very healthy kombucha. I show you step by step how to select teas, sugar, and introduce the scoby. Watch Part 2 of this video series for more information. - 0
Kombucha Part 2
Join me as I show you hands- on how to brew your kombucha. Imagine making some of this great tasting and refreshing brew. Watch Part 1 of this video series for more information. - 0
How To Make Green Tea The Right Way
My mom, who always observes people drinking green tea the wrong way, showed me how to make green tea the right way to truly appreciate its wonderful delicate flavors, so in this video, I share with you my mom's tip on how to drink green tea the correct way! - 0
Chinese Beverage Recipes By Category