- » Chinese Beef With Leek And Pepper
Chinese Beef With Leek And Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese beef with leek and pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese beef with leek and pepper recipes.
Chinese Beef With Leeks And Pepper
Marinate the meat in the sherry, soy sauce, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Chow or stir-fry very quickly in hot pan, and add leeks at the last minute.
Add ample black pepper. - 30.0645
Fried Beef With Leeks
Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Trim and wash the leeks, then cut them into 3-cm (1 -in) portions.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds and drain well.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying-pan and fry the leeks for 1 minute.
Then add... - 39.5993
Winter Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Place the pearl barley in a large saucepan. Pour over the stock and add the mixed herbs. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Trim any fin from the beef and cut the meat into thin strips.
3. Skim away any scum that has risen to the top of... - 40.1455
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Beef And Shrimp Filled Wontons
For filling, in large mixing bowl combine egg, bok choy or cabbage, green onion or leeks, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef or pork, and chopped shrimp; mix well.
Position wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon 2... - 42.3159
These Sharks' Fins are awesome ! Try out these Sharks Fins , pork, chicken and vegetables dish with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these delicious are Sharks' Fins always welcome ! - 47.2155
Ma Po Tofu Bean Curd Sichuan Style
1. To prepare the bean-curd cut it into 1/2" (1cm) square cubes.
2. In a pan of boiling water blanch for 2-3 minutes to harden.
3. Remove and drain.
4. In a preheated wok, heat the oil and stir-fry the beef for about 1 minute until the... - 42.6221
1. Cut the pork in large cubes and brown in butter and oil. Season lightly and transfer to a stew pan.
2. Fry onion, apple, and peppers in butter and oil and transfer to stew pan.
3. Whisk the frying pan with some of the beef stock and pour into stew pan.
4.... - 32.4951
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652