- » Chinese Beef Sauce
Chinese Beef Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Beef Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Beef Sauce recipes.
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Measure vinegar into 1-cup measure.
Stir in cornstarch until smooth.
Mix remaining ingredients except meatballs in 2-qt casserole.
Stir in vinegar and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 6 to 9 minutes, or until mixture is clear and thickened, stirring... - 49.6288
Beef Chow Mein Or Chop Suey
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
2) To the hot butter, add meat and onion.
3) Over high heat, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Gradually, add celery, salt, pepper and hot water.
5) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Now, add mushrooms and bean sprouts... - 49.5545
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Meatballs In Sour Sauce
Trust me, this Meatballs In Sour Sauce is "oh so yummy"! I served it last night for my family and I feel like making it again tonight!! You will love it! Try this Meatballs In Sour Sauce recipe! - 45.8945
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce is a delicious beef preparation that I prepare at least once in a month because it is a family favorite! Try this brilliant Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce recipe! - 45.8761
Filet mignon With Sichuan Peppercorn Sauce
1) In a dry skillet, toast the peppercorns over a medium-low heat, stirring frequently for 15 to 20 minutes or dark brown.
2) In a saucepan, stir-fry the peppercorns and garlic in the oil for 2 minutes over a high heat.
3) Turn off the heat,... - 44.9694
Stir Fried Beef With Chilli And Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the beef cut it into thin slices about the size of large postage stamps.
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients.
3. Marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Cut the onion and green pepper into small triangular... - 43.7648
Beef With Black Bean Sauce
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices 2 inches long.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch and the egg white in medium bowl; beat lightly.
Add beef; stir to coat well.
Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine 1/3 cup of the... - 43.4386
Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce
This Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce! - 41.6826
Beef In Ginger Sauce
1) Grind the onions, garlic, ginger, salt and chili peppers together into a paste.
2) In a large bowl, toss the beef with the onion mixture, until thoroughly coated and allow to stand for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the... - 40.4199
Beef In Mushroom Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Heat fat in skillet; when you have about 3 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Dredge meat in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon mono-sodium glutamate, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat; push... - 39.9608
Beef Fillet With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1 Combine diced beef with soy sauce and five-spice powder and marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan, add one-quarter of the beef and stir-fry 3—4 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining beef. Set aside and keep warm.
2 Bring pineapple juice,... - 34.8962
Beef With Peppers And Black Bean Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl. Add 5ml/1 tsp of oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the beef and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent the slices from sticking together. Drain the beef and set aside.
3. Heat the... - 34.1733
Beef Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind beef. Mince garlic and onion. Peel tomato and cut in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and onion; stir-fry until translucent. Add beef; stir-fry to brown lightly.
3. Add stock, sugar and tomato wedges. Heat quickly, stirring.
4.... - 32.2204
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 31.298
Beef With Hot Bean Sauce
1 Combine sliced beef and sherry. Heat a non-stick pan, add beef and stir-fry
2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. 2 Reheat pan, add consomme, garlic, hot bean sauce and onion, and simmer covered 2 minutes.
3 Return beef to pan. Blend cornstarch with soy... - 30.3339
Beef Fihet With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1 Combine diced beef with soy sauce and five-spice powder and marinate 15 minutes. Heat a non-stick pan, add one-quarter of the beef and stir-fry 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining beef. Set aside and keep warm.
2 Bring pineapple juice, sugar... - 29.4664
Chinese Beef Sauce Recipes By Category