- » Chinese Beef Noodle
Chinese Beef Noodle Recipes
Chinese beef noodle is a dish made in the Chinese style using beef as one of the main ingredients. They were originally a creation of Hui tribe, subjects of Tang Dynasty and are today a popular fast food option in ... More »
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 124.773
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 104.691
Chinese Stir-fried Beef Noodle
Beef noodle stir-fry is a wonderful chinese style stir-fry with a scrumptious taste. This is a simple yet an excellent dish to prepare for lunch or dinner. All the ingredients used here are available straight from your kitchen cabinet. So quickly gear up to... - 100.258
Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Are you looking for a simple chinese recipe with noodles and beef? Then nothing like these easy stir fried beef noodles. Here the chef has presented this simple noodles with an sauces and other flavoring ingredients to give that authentic chinese flavor.... - 98.2291
Beef Ho Fan With Noodles
This Beef ho fan Noodle recipe is sure to be a hit at your upcoming dinner party! The chef here showcases very easy directives to make excellent stir fried beef and noodles which are flavored with oyster sauce, pepper and garlic. A worth watch for all those... - 92.5093
Easy Beef Lo Mein
Beef lo mein is a simple Chinese beef and noodles stir fry recipe with beef and vegetables. The chef here has presented this recipe in such a manner that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out this amazing recipe for lunch or dinner and rejoice! - 77.7149
Beef Chow Mein
1. In a cup, blend together the corn flour, soy sauce and sherry.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and add vegetable oil to it.
3. Add vermicelli and cook until it is just tender.
4. Drain out the water and rinse vermicelli with hot... - 48.4024
Noodle Chop Suey
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Mix ground beef, onion and celery.
3) Saute for about 7 to 8 minutes until brown.
4) In a large uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt in it for about 11 to 13... - 47.8027
Triple Cheese Treat
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a saucepan heat first amount of cooking oil.
3) Stir in ground beef and first amount of onion and stir fry until brown.
4) Add the next 7 ingredients and stir to combine.
5) Boil the... - 47.4938
Beef Chow Mein
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 46.6086
Beef And Pork Chow Mein
In 2-quart casserole combine meats, onion, green pepper, and celery.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 7 minutes till sausage is thoroughly done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Add more cooking time, if necessary.
Drain fat; set meat mixture aside.
In... - 46.1082
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 45.6815
Beef And Mangetout Stir Fry
1) In a non- metallic bowl, add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chilli sauce, honey and five-spice powder.
2) Place the steak in the mixture. Coat evenly and marinate inside refrigerator by covering the bowl for minimum 30 minutes.
3) In a... - 45.5139
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Beef With Noodles
Place a clean towel over wire cooling racks.
Spread cooked noodles evenly over towel.
Let dry about 3 hours.
Combine water, 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce, the salt and bouillon granules in small bowl.
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2-inches... - 45.01
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 44.349
Beef Noodle Soup With Porcini Mushrooms
In Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook the beef or pork, onion, and garlic, half at a time, in drippings till meat is browned.
Return all meat and onion to Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add... - 42.8993
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 42.0872
Beef Noodle Soup
Heat Crisco® Oil in 3-quart saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until beef is browned.
Cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
Stir in flour.
Add chicken broth and water.
Heat to boiling,... - 41.1494
Brown hamburger and onion in cooking oil; add celery and simmer until tender.
Combine soups, soy sauce, water and rice; mix well.
Add hamburger; pour into 9 x 12-inch baking dish.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove cover and bake 15 minutes... - 37.3353
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 36.3232
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.0085
Crossing The Bridge Noodles
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until soft, drain and keep hot.
Shred the beef into very fine matchstick pieces.
Wash and tear the lettuce into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Boil the chicken stock.
To serve, pour the boiling stock over the meat shreds in a... - 34.4292
Beef, Tomato, And Noodle Supper
Heat the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the beef and onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until the beef has browned and the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes, celery, salt, pepper, basil,... - 34.1881
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 33.7986
Beef Noodle Vegetable
1) In a saucepan, combine the soups and water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat.
3) Heat the mixture by frequent stirring.
4) Serve the beef noodle vegetable soup hot by garnishing with chopped parsley, if desired. - 32.4546
Stir Fry Noodles With Mince Beef
1. Rinse the angel hair pasta over cold water and cut the noodles into regular pieces.
2. Drain the pasta and place in a microwave proof bowl.
3. Add in the chicken bouillon and mix thoroughly. Place the bowl in microwave and cook for 2... - 0
Chinese Beef Noodle Recipes By Category
Chinese Beef Noodle Dish: