- » Chinese Beef Flat Noodles
Chinese Beef Flat Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese beef flat noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese beef flat noodles recipes.
Chinese Beef And Vermicelli Noodles
1) Using the knife, mince the ginger and the garlic well
2) Into a skillet, mix together the soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic
3) Add in the meat and allow to sit in the marinade
4) Fry the meat till cooked through
5) Add in the peas just... - 43.536
You May Also Like!
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 42.0872
Hanoi Beef And Noodle Soup
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles in warm water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft; drain. Divide the noodles between 2 large soup bowls and place half of the... - 33.7986
Cumin Beef With Celery
Today's recipe is a stir-fry that takes minutes to make and is unique because it uses celery leaves. Often celery leaves are thrown away but they actually have a much stronger flavor than the celery stalk. The beef pairs very well with the cumin seeds and the... - 129.048
Chinese Spring Rolls
Spring Roll is a filled, rolled appetizer commonly eaten in many Asian countries. They are typically savory; and prepared with vegetables or minced chicken, lamb or beef meat. The ingredients are generally flavored with herbs and spices and the crispy texture... - 0
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.0067