Chinese Bean Salad is a typically Chinese flavored, highly nutritious, fresh crunchy beans salad that can be had any time of the day or served at meal time. This is a good vegetarian option for persons aiming to lose ... More »
1. Wash the bean sprouts well and place in a bowl.
2. Cut off the ends and skin from the pineapple, remove the coarse centre core, dice the flesh and add to the bean sprouts.
3. Wash and slice the mushrooms and radishes and add to the bowl.
4. Scrape the... - 41.8306
Whether you are health conscious or not! Here is a recipe you will enjoy this. A great salad with bean sprouts and spinach and some lovely sauces too! Some tips on how to personalize your salad. - 102.629
Mix all dressing ingredients together and keep aside.
If using soya sprouts, boil the bean sprouts for 1 minute in a pan of salted boiling water and drain well.
Clean and wash the sprouts, pour in dressing, add crushed garlic, toss well and chill before... - 35.1236
Rinse sprouts and pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl stir together vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot-pepper flakes.
Place sprouts and onion in serving bowl, add dressing, and toss to coat. - 28.9212
Rinse and remove the tops and roots from the bean sprouts.
Cut the cucumber into matchstick pieces.
Blanch the bean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute, and drain.
Arrange on a plate with the cucumber pieces at the bottom and the bean sprouts piled on... - 38.4495
1. Heat the oil in a wok or heavy skillet. Add scallion and cook, stir for 30 seconds. Add the sprouted wheat berries and cook, stir for 1 minute.
2. Add the ginger, soy sauce, and water chestnuts. Mix well. Cover and cook for 4 minutes. - 24.7184
1 Blanch soybean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute. Refresh in cold water and drain well.
2 Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl, add soybean sprouts and snow peas. Toss to coat with dressing. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
3 Arrange... - 33.154
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 38.6662