- » Chinese Basil
Chinese Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese basil recipes.
Sauteed Shrimp With Basil And Cherry Tomatoes
In a 14-inch non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the shrimp and garlic and saute until lightly colored, but not cooked through, about 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, basil, broth, orange zest, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, until the... - 29.6076
Fish And Basil Vermicelli Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar and 1 cup (250 mL) water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
2.Poach fish cutlets in remaining 2... - 44.2835
Shrimp Fried Rice With Basil
Here is a simple variation in the regular Chinese style fried rice. The chef here has prepared a simple shrimp fried rice with basil, that is definitely a twist in the taste. Definitely something unique simple to prepare after a busy day at work! - 102.329
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basil
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 34.0721
Place celery in 1-quart casserole.
Season with basil and thyme.
Pour wine over celery.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES until celery is tender crisp - 30.3777
Mostaccioli And Shrimp With Tangerine-basil Sauce
Mostaccioli with shrimp and tangerine basil sauce is a pleasing and gourmet recipe for pasta that canbe served at fancy ocassions. Cooked with shrimp along with the delicate flavores of brie cheese and tangerine peels with basil, the mostaccioli pasta can be... - 44.2265
Chicken And Basil Dumplings
This chicken and dumplings taste too good ! Try this deliciously herbed and spiced chicken with aromatic basil dumplings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this chicken and dumplings. - 40.6409
Sliced Beefsteak Tomatoes With Ginger Basil Vinaigrette
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, basil, garlic, five spice, and dry mustard.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes; if made ahead, cover and chill up to 3 days.
Stir to use.
Rinse, core, and thickly slice tomatoes; put on a platter.
Pour half the vinaigrette over... - 33.4961
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 38.6519
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Red-cooked Tofu With Chinese Mushrooms
1. Drain the tofu, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into 2.5cm/ in cubes. Place in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sugar, garlic, ginger, five-spice powder and Szechuan peppercorns. Pour the marinade over... - 34.9796
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Just as Jesse claims…this recipe seems to be done totally restaurant style! Lots of vegetable flavoring going into this along with some sauces, but the main taste comes from the Chinese sausage. Definitely a fried rice recipe to try out! - 104.927
Chinese Rolls Stuffed With Eggplant
? To make stuffing, heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add green onions, shallots and garlic. Cook 3 minutes.
? Add herbs and mushrooms. Season, mix and cook 2 minutes.
? Add roasted red pepper and eggplant; mix well. Partly cover and cook 15 minutes... - 38.3559
Chinese Style Chicken In Lettuce Cups
Combine first 8 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend well. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Heat sesame oil in heavy medium skillet over high heat.
Add chicken mixture and saute until chicken is just cooked through, breaking up... - 31.4456
Charcoal Rib Eye With Tortillas Or Chinese Pancakes
1) Rub 1 cup hoisin sauce over the meat and let marinate 1 hour or more.
2) Heat the charcoal grill.
2) Meanwhile, in a skillet melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, add the mushrooms, and saute.
3) Add more butter if necessary.
4) Keep... - 43.6302
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 112.968
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 106.63
Brush wonton skins lightly on one side with margarine.
Cut in half diagonally, forming 24 triangles.
Spray a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
Arrange triangles in a single layer in the pan, margarine side up.
Sprinkle with cheese and... - 37.1366
Spinach Soup With Wontons
This spicy broth is a nice contrast to the mild and creamy wontons. The ricotta mixed with the spinach for the filling makes for a very creamy textured wonton center. Wontons are definitely NOT hard to make ! Give it a shot ! Even if they don’t come out... - 34.0554
Missing the delicate taste of your favorite pepper steak preparation at your favorite Chinese eat-out - don't worry. You can cook up your own Chinese pepper steak by watching this video recipe. It's gorgeous, creamy and delicious to serve warm on rice or... - 112.484
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basie
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 25.6097
Ham And Dumplings
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, carrots, garlic, basil and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in ham and soup. Cover; microwave on high 4... - 31.5468
Open Faced Egg Salad
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and reserve 4 whole yolks for another use. Combine remaining yolks, cup mayonnaise, and yogurt Coarsely chop egg whites,-add to yolk mixture. Stir in celery and next 4 ingredients.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise... - 31.7835
Crab With Emerald Sauce
1. Reserve 4 of the basil sprigs and cilantro sprigs for garnish. Bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Gather half the remaining fresh basil into a bunch. Holding stem ends with tongs, dip... - 31.261
Duck With Papaya And Green Beans
This duck with papaya and green beans recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this duck with papaya and green beans recipe. - 38.6442
Pesto Chicken And Rice Salad
Sprinkle pepper and salt over chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Bone chicken, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine chicken, rice, and... - 42.411
Swiss Cheese Burgers
1. Start by shaping the beef into 3/4-inch thick patties
2. Sprinkle with basil
3. Grill or fry them as required
4. Serve on hard rolls topped with grilled onions - 28.3638
Crunchy Taiwanese Three Cups Chicken
If you are fond of chicken, then this recipe is a must try. It is so simple to make that you can prepare in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check out the video for recipe. - 116.47
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 36.5073
Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, combine together the chicken broth, celery, onion, carrots and garlic.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat.
3) Cook over low flame, uncovered for about 20 minutes and then add the tomatoes,... - 40.2608
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 39.0811
Stir Fried Green Beans
1. Cut the ends from beans. Make slanting slices about 1 1/2 inches long.
2. In a saucepan boil large quantity of water and cook beans in it for 3 to 5 minutes until tender.
3. Drain out and cook under cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. Heat... - 41.2378
Crustless Chicken And Broccoli Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook chopped broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs. (Do not remove excess breadcrumbs.) Set aside.
Combine flour, basil, salt, and pepper... - 43.6374
Beef, Tomato, And Noodle Supper
Heat the butter in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the beef and onion, and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until the beef has browned and the onion is soft.
Add the tomatoes, celery, salt, pepper, basil,... - 32.7582
Noodles With Crispy Meat Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, combine olive oil and butter.
Add meat and cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is crisp and browned (about 5 minutes).
Add parsley, basil, salt, oregano,... - 43.1524
Corned Beef And Frosted Cabbage Wedges
Place bay leaf, cinnamon, chile pepper, coriander, allspice, and mustard seed in bottom of wok.
Add beer, then pour in enough water to make 2 inches liquid.
Place rack in wok over seasoned water; place corned beef on rack.
Cover wok and steam until meat is... - 42.2309
Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine chicken, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, basil, rosemary, pepper and salt; cover.
Microwave at High 30 to 40 minutes, or until chicken falls easily from bone, stirring twice during cooking.
Remove chicken from bones.
Discard bone and... - 43.1892
Beef In Mushroom Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Heat fat in skillet; when you have about 3 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Dredge meat in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon mono-sodium glutamate, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat; push... - 40.2201
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 34.5931
Gringo Chicken Salad
1) In a small bowl, add together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, cumin, basil, salt, and pepper to combine all together.
2) In a large bowl, mix chicken, cheese, kidney beans, onion, olives, and red pepper.
3) Add the liquid... - 45.1345
Herb Broiled Lamb Chops
1. Wipe chops with damp paper towels.
2. Mix other ingredients; rub into both sides of chops. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
3. Place on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat; for medium rare, broil 6 minutes on one side, 4 minutes on other. - 27.0694
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 31.443
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 48.1882
Stir together the 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sunflower seed, and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of... - 47.1431
1.Take a big sized seaslable plastic bag and put together flour and chicken into it.
2.Shake well until the chicken gets coated with flour.
3.Take a medium sized non stick skillet, put oil in it and heat on medium high flame.
4.Put the... - 38.558
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1. Prepare the vegetables. Place in a salad bowl.
2. In another small bowl add herbs, spices, vinegar and oil. Whisk well.
3. Pour on the vegetables and toss them well.
4. Refrigerate the bowl and keep it covered.
5. Toss and taste the seasoning. Add... - 45.5267
Beef Stew With Cubed Beef
Won't you wish for a hot bowl of beef stew on cold winter day. Isn't it a wondeful dish to serve on a day like that. Try this beef stew recipe by chef Todd. You will love it. - 119.638
Steamed Shell Fish With Herbs
1) In a small serving bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the ginger-soy sauce. Put aside.
2) For each serving, in one layer of a multilayered steamer,place an assortment of shellfish.
3) Season each type of shellfish with a different... - 46.2209
Thai Spicy Chicken Curry
Are you looking for an authentic Thai chicken curry? Here the chef has prepared a simple hot and spicy chicken curry recipe using packaged red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe in your kitchen and serve with warm rice... - 114.59
Mustard And Herb Broiled Steak
Combine mustard, garlic, green onion and basil in small bowl and mix well.
Spread on both sides of steaks and broil. - 22.3113
Delicious Chicken And Dumplings
1. Put butter, onion, celery, celery leaves and garlic into a 3-quart glass baking dish. Cook uncovered until crisp-tender (2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH); stir after 1 minute.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetables and mix well. Add chicken broth, sugar, salt,... - 32.3894
Chicken And Noodles
Remove skin from the chicken.
In a 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven combine the chicken, 4 cups water, cut-up celery, the cut-up carrots, the quartered onion, parsley, salt, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, sage or basil and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling, reduce... - 40.6323
Broad Egg Noodles
1) Into a pot, bring 3 quarts of water to boil with the lid on
2) Add salt and noodles
3) Cover and cook the noodles for 15 minutes till the noodles are just done
4) Drain into a colander and set aside to cool
5) Serve the noodles with some... - 29.9381
Egg Noodles Marina
In a heavy skillet over high heat, heat the oil.
Reduce to low and saute the garlic and sweet basil for one minute.
Add all the other ingredients, except the noodles.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for fifteen minutes.
Meanwhile, in a separate pan, add the... - 42.364
Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Place sliced potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange chicken breasts on potatoes.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, basil, nutmeg and vinegar.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove... - 42.046
Egg Noodles And Anchovies
Puree tomatoes in blender; set aside.
Heat oil in skillet and cook garlic and basil 1 minute over medium heat.
Add tomatoes and pieces of jalapeno; mix well and stir in anchovies.
Bring to boil and cook 18 to 20 minutes over low heat.
During cooking, taste... - 35.9415
Tureen Beef Balls
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper and basil in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 24 balls.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle; stir in beef broth, water,... - 29.9062
Turkey Noodle Soup
Stock: In stockpot or large saucepan, combine carcass, water, bay leaf, celery and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 4 hours.
Strain, reserving stock.
Let bones cool, then pick out any meat and add to stock.
Soup: In stockpot or saucepan, bring stock to boil; add... - 41.1874
Tasty Chicken Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with the fish sauce and sugar. Then, add 8 tablespoons of water into the bowl. Whisk, till it becomes smooth. Set it aside.
2) In a pan of boiling water, cook the noodles for 4 minutes. Once cooked,... - 44.4273
Shrimp Pate With Lobster Mornay Sauce
Place the potatoes in a sauce pan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes.
Add the shrimp and continue to cook until potatoes are tender.
Drain and place in a food processor.
Add a 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cream, basil, salt, pepper, and... - 43.8226
Fusilli With Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch fusilli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion, garlic and sautÃ© until soft. Add sun-dried tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, stock and bring to a boil, simmer until... - 43.6785
Broiled Steak With Tomato Coulis
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add in garlic and lightly brown.
5) Stir in onion and carrot, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes and sauce and simmer... - 40.3451
Ginger And Orange Chicken
1)In a large skillet, heat oil.
2)Add garlic through press and put in skillet when chicken is turned and becomes brown.
3)Peel oranges and cut half.
4)Separate it into segments and then add to chicken when second side is browned.
5)Add ginger to... - 42.9366
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 101.451
Broiled Deer Steak
Blend all the ingredients except the steaks together.
Place the steaks in a large shallow baking pan, pour the marinade over the steaks, marinate 4-6 hours covered and refrigerated.
Broil the steaks on a charbroiler over medium coals or flame to desired... - 29.8186
Golden Chicken And Noodles
1) In a slow cooker, arrange chicken pieces.
2) Combine all the ingredients and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on high for one hour and then reduce heat and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4) Serve over noodles. - 38.2923
Chicken And Dumplings With Vegetables
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook the frozen peas and carrots and the 2 tablespoons water, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till crisp-tender, stirring once.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the 2 tablespoons flour, chicken... - 37.9554
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, and basil in it until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into 24 balls.
3) In a kettle, heat butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion in... - 44.4501
Lemon And Orange Chicken
1) Fry the chicken quickly in butter or margarine (after coating with flour) by turning frequently until light brown.
2) Arrange in large casserole dish after taking away from pan.
3) Using the leftover juices from the pan, fry briefly the mushrooms... - 46.1304
Chicken With Noodle Stuffing
Sprinkle cavities of chicken with 1 teaspoon salt; rub chicken with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with paprika.
Cook garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in skillet for 3 minutes.
Remove and discard; add onion and mushrooms.
Cook for 5 minutes; combine with noodles,... - 37.2895
Spinach Wonton Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton.
Fold top corner of wonton over filling.
Fold left and right corners over filling.
Lightly brush... - 42.1551
Szechwan Pork Picnic Style In Lettuce Leaves
Remove pork from bones.
Cut meat into very thin slices.
Cook in boiling water until done, about 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients in small bowl and blend well.
Add pork to sauce and toss lightly.
Cover and marinate... - 35.8606
Pasta With Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain macaroni from water.
3) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
4) In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper... - 47.1431
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 97.3917
Creole Style Brussels Sprouts
Creole Style Brussels Sprouts is a feast to the eyes as well as the tongue. This Creole Style Brussels Sprouts is almost something I made up literally. My daughter loves it and so will your kids! - 26.2491
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 28.8604
Thai Ho Mok Pla
The authentic Thai Ho Mok Pla(Fish Curry Wrapped in Banana Leaf) is simplified. What better way to learn how to cook this dish than from this video! - 101.873
Grilled T Bone With Mushrooms
In a sauce bowl, combine the oil, garlic, basil, chervil, rosemary, pepper, lemon juice, and red wine.
Place steaks in a shallow pan.
Pour marinade over steaks and marinate 1 hour.
Grill over hot coals for 7 minutes per side for medium, longer... - 40.5223
Crunchy Apple Stir Fry
This Crunchy Apple Stir Fry tastes unique ! A delicious blend of carrots, pea pods and apples, is dish makes a mind blowing partner for my meat or pasta dishes ! Do give this Crunchy Apple Stir Fry a try and let me know if you like it ! - 32.868
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 37.5678
Thai Turkey Salad
1. Simmer water and poach the turkey for 1 hour in it. Check by piercing a knife to see if the turkey is cooked.
2. Cool the turkey after removing it.
3. Discard its skin and remove it from the bones. Shred it.
4. Simmer the turkey. Add tamari, pepper,... - 47.4333
Pasta With Smoked Chicken And Pea Pods
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water over high heat to desired tenderness (3 minutes for homemade or other fresh pasta, 8 to 10 minutes for dry).
Drain and set aside.
Combine the onion and water in a nonstick frying pan.
Cook for about 4 minutes... - 40.8724
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems, seeds, and membranes. Place, cut side down, on a large foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in a 450° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or till skins are blistered and bubbly. Fold up foil on baking pan around peppers to... - 30.7901
Skillet Garden Beef Stew
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chunks until browned on all sides. Add salt, basil, pepper, and 1 1/2 cups water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 1 hour.
2. Add whole carrots and... - 32.5763
Curried Coconut Chicken Over Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium to high heat; add onions and stir fry for a minute
2. Add basil and stiir fry for another couple of minutes; r4emove this mixture from the skillet and set aside
3. Heat another teaspoon... - 44.7842
Italian Sausage & Pea Pod Fettuccine
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan, crumble sausage.
Stir with onion and garlic over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, about 12 minutes.
Spoon fat from pan and discard.
To pan add pimientos, basil, and milk.
Stir until simmering; keep warm.
Meanwhile,... - 40.5979
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 102.115
Thai Red Curry With Duck & Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 47.201
Roasted Eggplant Pasta Salad
Put the eggplant in a colander.
Sprinkle with the salt, and toss to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Rinse the eggplant and pat dry.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a nonstick baking sheet twice lightly with the vegetable oil spray and smooth... - 42.3857
Vegetable And Chicken Stir Fry
1. Heat a wok until very hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the canola oil, and when it is nearly smoking, add the sliced onion and chicken strips. Stir-fry over high heat until the chicken is lightly browned in spots but not cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 25.6718
Hot Veggie Side Salad
Place peppers, diced onion, wine, celery and green onions in skillet.
Season, cover and cook 3 minutes over high heat.
Add all remaining ingredients, except lime juice, and cook 6 minutes covered over medium-high heat. - 28.9592
Thai Duck Red Curry With Pineapple
This Thai Red Curry with Duck and Pineapple is a delight and so easy to make. You can even buy an already roasted duck in a Chinese market. I prefer using Extra Dry Duck which is usually flattened and much more duck fat has been rendered off and it is very... - 24.8355
Quick Shrimp Creole
1) In a saucepan, pour tomato juice with salt, pepper, basil, oregano and chilli powder.
2) Heat the mixture and add beans sprout, mushrooms, beans cabbage and green pepper.
3) Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the shrimps and cook on low... - 36.1756
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 45.6345
Millefeuilles Of Beef Tenderloin
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making sauce, heat butter and stir fry onion and garlic in it. Add in thyme, carrot, bay leaf, mushrooms, salt, peppercorns and tomat paste. Stir.
3)Add in wine and reduce volume by half. Now add in the... - 46.2261
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 43.7806
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.772
Spicy Pasta Thai Style
Thai style pasta with an assorted mix of colorful vegetable, shrimp and mushroom would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is tasty and extremely appealing to eyes. Try it with any available pasta of your choice. - 98.0442
Khao Man Gai
This is a re-creation of Tasty Memories khao man gai recipe for her giveaway contest, with my own twist to it. Khao man gai is a traditional Thai dish that resembles that of the Chinese Hainanese chicken and rice dish, except spicier. - 115.229