- » Chinese Barbecued Chicken
Chinese Barbecued Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese barbecued chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese barbecued chicken recipes.
Chinese Style Chicken Wings
For those looking for a Chinese style chicken wings recipe, here is an excellent video that is must watch. The video presents the recipe step wise with all the ingredient details making it simple to see and try out at home. Watch the video and impress your... - 83.8871
Chinese Chicken Barbecue
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
3) In a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken.
4) In a bowl, combine catsup, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, stirring well.
5)... - 42.1553
Chinese Chicken Skewers
Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry on a kitchen towel mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add chicken and mix well.
Marinate the chicken covered for atleast 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Oil the barbecue plate/rack.
Preheat barbecue to medium... - 42.2867
Chinese Bbq Wings
Today is Labor day , no work just sit back and enjoyed Chinese bbq chicken wings. It not that hard to make and you don't have to fly all the way to China for a deliciuos Chicken wings (Chinese KFC) You can make your own!!
Have a nice and safe Labor day... - 97.2296
Chinese Bbq Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place on one sheet of foil.
Spoon on the sauce and sprinkle with cilantro.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 20 minutes. - 26.1106
Cantonese Stuffed Chicken Wings
To bone wings: Remove small wing tips.
Cut cartilage linking 2 bones in larger portion of wing (there is 1 large and 1 small bone).
Push the 2 bones out.
(Save smaller wing portion—the drumette—and use for another meal.) Slice bamboo shoot into sticks the... - 41.374
Black Bean Drumsticks
1) Take the chicken drumsticks and pull their skin away leaving it attached to the ends only. Set them aside.
2) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
3) Add oil, vinegar,... - 44.0262
Chinese Chicken Wings
Served as an appetizer in most Chinese restaurants and take outs, this version is a no brainer. Just marinade, place on a pan and roast in the oven 30 minutes. - 26.8944
Chinese Garlic Chicken Kebabs
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, plum sauce, chili paste, oil, and garlic. Add chicken and stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate up to 2 hours. Add scallions during last 10 minutes of... - 31.3842
Chinese Fire Pot With Assorted Meats And Vegetables
Shell and devein the shrimps.
Rinse with cold water.
Cut each horizontally into two thin slices.
Arrange nicely on a plate.
Cut the beef and chicken into thin slices.
Arrange on separate plates.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15... - 43.5022
Combine milk, lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper in a mixing bowl, mixing well.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, marinate in milk mixture 8 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade, and dredge in flour.
Heat 1 1/2 inches oil in a large heavy skillet to... - 39.5495
Winged Chicken Crispy
All fried snacks lovers, you are going to love this Winged chicken crispy. A favorite snack time recipe, this dish can be served with a dip or sauce. You can even alter the taste of it as per your preference of spicy or mild. Enjoy! - 74.7808
Combine all marinade ingredients together.
Marinate chicken for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) or heat barbecue.
Bake in oven or grill over medium coals, basting frequently, until juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes if in the... - 36.8274
Sticky Ginger Chicken
1. Mix together the lemon juice, sugar, ginger, soy sauce and pepper.
2. With a sharp knife, slash the chicken drumsticks about three times through the thickest part, then toss the chicken in the glaze.
3. Cook the chicken on a hot grill or barbecue, turning... - 29.6592
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 27.1779
1. To prepare the meat cut it into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes and marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Soak the bamboo satay sticks in water for about 30 minutes.
3. Thread 3-4 meat cubes onto each bamboo satay stick.
4. Brush each... - 39.8855
Marinated Duck In Mandarin Sauce
Peel rind from orange, remove white pith; cut rind into fine strips, squeeze juice from orange, measure 1/2 cup juice.
Drain mandarins, reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Add syrup to pan with orange juice, brown sugar, wine, crumbled stock cube, hot water, garlic and... - 39.3161