- » Chinese Barbecue Sauce Sesame
Chinese Barbecue Sauce Sesame Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese barbecue sauce sesame recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese barbecue sauce sesame recipes.
Chinese Barbecued Pork
Slice pork into thin strips.
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag.
Add pork strips, seal bag securely, and turn it several times to coat pork.
Refrigerate and marinate for 4 to 6 hours, turning... - 41.3657
Noodles With Chinese Barbecued Pork
Place cooked noodles in deep bowl.
Cut noodles with kitchen scissors into 3-inch pieces.
Mix in onions, bean sprouts, pork, and snow peas.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Toss noodles with sauce. - 33.6123
Chinese Barbecue Fish
1. Slash the fish 3 times on each side and place on a large sheet of foil.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the fish, rubbing in well. Cover and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Barbecue or grill the fish, using a medium heat, for 3-4 minutes on... - 30.9578
Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs
I made this Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs recipe for yourself! - 38.6173
Chinese Barbecued Lamb
1 To make chilli oil : Heat 1 cup refined oil till smoking. Take off heat. Wait 5 sees and then add 2 tbsp chilli powder. It will sizzle. Cover and let cool. Strain into a clean botttle. Refrigerated, it will keep for 4-6 months. Outside, for at least 6-8... - 35.0218
Mongolian Beef Barbecue
Mongolian Beef Barbecue, is purely a chinese dish despite its Mongolian name. The dish brings together wonderful yet simple flavors in a beautiful style and art of cooking on very high heats. The marinated beef, being cooked into juicy & tender Mongolian... - 52.6146
Cantonese Grilled Shrimp
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except shrimp.
Add shrimp; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Thread shrimp on skewers; reserve marinade.
Grill shrimp, on covered grill, over medium-hot ... - 32.1168
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a wok, place the spare ribs, then add the stock and stir in the soy sauce.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
3) Remove the spare ribs with a slotted spoon and place them on a... - 44.828
Barbecued Pork Buns
Barbecued Pork Buns is a well flavored and tasty stuffed bun preparation that you shouldn€™t miss. This delicious dish helped me score a few points with guests for a party I held recently! Try this Barbecued Pork Buns recipe and win over a few hearts! - 45.8257
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; saute 6 minutes or until tender. Spread sauce mixture evenly over cut... - 35.455
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 42.5894
Tofu And Onions Braised In Asian Barbecue Sauce With Noodles
This braised tofu and onion recipe with barbecue sauce and noodles makes a simple and filling meal. Prepared with chinese egg noodles or spaghetti, the noodles are cooked and served with braised tofu and tossed in barbecue sauce prepared with a mix of oyster... - 45.1137
Korean Barbecued Steak With Sticky Rice And Kimchi
1. In a dry skillet, toast sesame seed over medium-high heat for about 45 seconds to 1 minute until golden brown and shiny; toss continuously.
2. In a mixing bowl, place 1 tablespoon and reserve the rest.
3. To the bowl, put together rest of the... - 46.7183
Asian Barbecued Meatballs
In a medium bowl combine ground beef, green onions, the 1/4 cup chopped onion, the soy sauce, sesame seeds, and sugar.
Shape into 36 meatballs, about 1 inch in size.
Thread 2 meatballs onto each of eighteen 6-inch skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between... - 27.5136
Chinese Duck Salad
1. Combine dressing mixture in a bowl. Blend well and set aside.
2. Combine vegetables and shredded duck in a serving bowl. - 28.8221
Chinese Noodle Soup
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Drain... - 41.5501
Chinese Noodle Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
In a wok or... - 41.2254
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Cut capsicum in half, remove seeds and membrane.
Cut into thin strips.
Slice mushrooms in half.
Cut any large baby corn in half.
1.Cut cabbage into thick slices, then crosswise into squares.
2.Brush barbecue flatplate with... - 41.4064
Chinese Hot Pot
1. If using Asian noodles, soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Boil the broth in a large saucepot. Add the clams and dumplings, and simmer until the first clam starts to open, about 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Add the crab, lettuce, and noodles, and simmer until... - 24.5584
Pork And Prawn Wontons
1. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
2. Brush the edges of each wonton skin with water, put a teaspoon of filling in the centre and either fold over the edges to meet, or draw up into little pouches. Press well to seal.
3. Deep-fry in batches in hot... - 28.4567
Combine marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag.
Add beef, seal bag, and turn to evenly coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
One hour before cooking, combine salsa ingredients and sour cream mixture ingredients in separate bowls.
Refrigerate for 30... - 38.5356
Barbecued Five Spice Chicken
Remove skin from chicken; with sharp knife, make 2 or 3 slashes in each chicken breast right through to bone.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold chicken breasts in single layer, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, gingerroot,... - 33.1894
Korean Barbecue Steak Strips
Marinate the steak slices, which have been cut across the grain, for about 1/2 hour.
Cook on a hot stone at the table or in an electric frying pan.
Be sure the pan is hot.
Turn only once.
Serve as a part of a Japanese or Chinese dinner. - 30.4778
1. Trim meat, combine remaining ingredients to make a marinade, place in shallow dish, add meat. Stand several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Remove meat from marinade, place on a rack in shallow dish, cook in HIGH for ten to twelve minutes. Turn... - 29.7183
1) In a large bowl, put the tea leaves and pour ¾ cup of boiling water all over them. Steep for 5 minutes and then strain the tea into a measuring cup to make 1/2 cup. Throw the leaves away.
2) Put the tea to the large bowl and combine together with... - 45.8998
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 37.883
Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ribs, stir to coat, cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Lift the ribs from the marinade and drain them briefly; reserve the marinade. Place the ribs on a greased grill 3 to 4 inches... - 27.1051
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 ml) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 31.3451
Honey Roast Pork
Prepare Chinese Barbecue Sauce.
With a large sharp knife, cut pork roast in slices about 1-1/2-inches thick, then in strips about 2-inches wide.
Cut strips in half crosswise.
Place pork strips in dish of Chinese Barbecue Sauce; coat well.
Cover tightly and... - 42.9283
GETTING READY 1) In a small dish, mix all the sauce ingredients and keep aside. MAKING 2)... - 26.9902
Combine all marinade ingredients together.
Marinate chicken for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) or heat barbecue.
Bake in oven or grill over medium coals, basting frequently, until juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes if in the... - 38.1607
Wor Wonton Soup
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in... - 33.3055
GETTING READY 1) Combine all the dressing ingredients MAKING 2) Mix the ingredients well. ... - 31.7775
1 Steam mushrooms, remove stems and finely chop caps. Marinate chicken and pork with 1 tbsp (15 mL) combined seasonings for 10 minutes and set aside. Heat oil in a pan, saute water chestnuts and bamboo shoots and set aside.
2 Heat another pan with oil and... - 37.1394
Cashew And Sweet Pepper Dumplings
1. First, prepare the filling. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stalks and chop the caps.
2. Heat the oils in a wok, add the mushroom caps, spring onions, garlic, pepper and button mushrooms and stir-fry for 3... - 31.3668
Easy Bbq Pork Steamed Buns
Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns is a mouth watering Korean dish. Join James in his kitchen as he prepares the Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns and try out yourself. - 29.7499
Cantonese Bbq Pork Buns
1. Heat shortening or lard in hot wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stirring for 10 seconds. Put in barbecued pork and green onion, stirring for 15-20 seconds. Combine other ingredients and mix well. Slowly pour this mixture over the barbecued pork and... - 32.0177
Szechuan Orange Chicken
1. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or small sharp knife to cut off orange peel in 1-inch strips, taking care to peel only colored part. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine strips of orange peel, orange juice, soy... - 29.5738
Cold Stirred Noodles
1) Make 6-inch pieces out of noodles.
2) Follow package instructions and cook noodles for 2 to 3 minutes until al dente and drain.
3) Drain again after rinsing the cooked noodles under cold water.
4) In a medium bowl, mix noodles with 1... - 42.4201
Pork Fried Rice
1. In a small bowl, stir the soy sauce with the rice vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
2. Heat a very large skillet. Add the shortening and let melt. Add the diced pork and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute. Add the peas, shiitake, carrot and bok choy and... - 26.3246
To marinate tofu: Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl. Cut one pound of firm tofu into cubes or slices up to 1/2-inch thick. (Tofu may be pressed first, if desired. Place tofu in marinade and turn to coat all sides. Marinate from 2 to 4 hours,... - 30.1417
Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade together.
Add the meat and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a wok or large frying pan.
Add the oil and the garlic.
Toss for a few seconds and add the carrots.
Stir-fry until they are tender.
Remove from the wok... - 37.9147
Crunchy Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, combine waterchestnuts, bean sprouts,cherry tomatoes, Chinese leaf, radishes, peppers, celery sticks, and sesame seeds.
2) Toss well and keep aside.
3) Add the dressing over and toss well once more. - 40.1306
Yang Chow Fried Rice
1. Heat wok with oil, ginger, garlic and salt over high heat for 10 seconds.
2. Add onion, green onion, black mushrooms, Chinese sausage, peas and carrots, and shrimp; stir for 2 1/2 minutes. Add a bit of stock if dry.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add... - 28.8823
Golden Rice Rolls
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and slice the caps into slivers.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the garlic and cook,... - 30.734
Fried Rice is a wonderful and filling dish. It is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous rice dish with the vegetables and meat pieces was praised by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Fried Rice recipe at home and you will... - 32.5977
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 55.7538