- » Chinese Barbecue Rib
Chinese Barbecue Rib Recipes
Chinese Barbeque Rib is a cut of pork obtained from the ribcage of domesticated pig and includes the meat and bones together which may be prepared by grilling, baking or smoking. The ribs thus prepared may be served ... More »
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
In a 12- by 17-inch pan, combine sugar, soy, hoisin, sherry, and ginger.
Lay ribs in pan and coat with soy mixture.
Cover and chill, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
Lift ribs from marinade and put in a foil-lined 12- by 17-inch... - 28.6239
Chinese Hoisin Glazed Barbeque Pork Ribs
For most of us the perfect barbecued spare ribs, is all about the marinade and sauce. Chef John shares this exotic Asian-style recipe of a sweet-spicy marinade using hoisin sauce and pineapple juice and a dry rub of Chinese five-spice to flavor the ribs. The... - 96.1518
Chinese Barbecued Ribs
Have spareribs cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place ribs in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Remove ribs from marinade, reserving marinade.
Arrange ribs meaty sides up in... - 33.3179
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, score between the ribs and place the meat.
3) Mix rest of the ingredients, pour over the ribs and allow to stand for 1 hour, turning once in between. Remove the meat from the marinade.... - 39.4901
Chinese Smoked Ribs Barbecued
For Ginger Sauce, mix first 6 ingredients and let stand overnight to mellow the flavor.
For Barbecue Rub, combine sugar and seasonings.
Rub the ribs with this mixture; let stand 2 hours.
Brush with Ginger Sauce and let stand about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Hang... - 40.3304
Bbq Spare Ribs
Mash brown beans into paste.
Mince garlic very fine.
Mix all ingredients except ribs together.
Marinate ribs for at least 6 hours.
Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
Place ribs in sauce, in oven for 15 minutes.
Lower temperature to 300 for 10 minutes.
Remove ribs... - 38.5827
Barbecued Spareribs Chinese Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F. [180° C.].
Arrange the ribs in a large roasting pan.
Combine all of the other ingredients, stir well and pour this marinade over the ribs.
Cover the pan with foil.
Bake for 45 minutes, turning the ribs once or twice.
Take the... - 37.0321
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1. With the point of a sharp knife, make 2 or 3 slashes on both sides of ribs without separating them.
2. In a large flat glass or ceramic dish, combine marinade ingredients and whisk until sugar dissolves.
3. Add ribs to the marinade, turning... - 40.5446
Chinese Barbecued Ribs
1) Cut the spareribs cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Take a shallow glass or plastic dish and place ribs in it.
3) Now mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour this mixture over ribs.
5) Cover the ribs and let it sit in refrigeration 2... - 40.3512
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Chinese Barbecued Spareribs dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.9609
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a wok, place the spare ribs, then add the stock and stir in the soy sauce.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
3) Remove the spare ribs with a slotted spoon and place them on a... - 45.729
Barbecued Pineapple And Sherry Spare Ribs
Feast on this terrific Barbecued Spare Ribs ideally rubbed with some real good 5-spice powder ! You can serve it up with a plum sauce dipping as an appetizer - 34.7132
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Spare ribs, to the Chinese cook, are the end bones of the ribs, 4-5 inches long, with only a little meat on them.
To the average butcher, however, they are thick meaty shoulder pieces and they will not do at all for this dish.
Butchers who supply Chinese... - 43.9133
Delicious Chinese Barbecued Ribs
Robin is showing off her Chinese dish cooking skills. She is making tender pork ribs smothered in a Chinese barbecue sauce that includes hoisin sauce, sherry and gingerroot. We bet that her Chinese friends who came coming over for dinner were impressed. - 81.7094
Barbecued Spicy Spareribs
Place spareribs in a large, shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 1/2 minutes.
Turn spareribs over and heat on simmer for 1/2 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine chili powder and barbecue sauce.
Pour half of... - 33.9932
Oriental Barbecued Spareribs
Marinate the joint for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C/425°F/Gas 7.
Place the joint in a shallow roasting tin which has been brushed with oil, and roast for 20 minutes, then turn and roast for another 20 minutes.
Cut the joint apart... - 37.7293
Bbq Pork Ribs And Pork Belly
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix... - 83.6766
Cantonese Barbecued Pork Ribs
Preparation Trim and discard excess fat from spareribs.
Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add spareribs, turning to coat sides.
Let stand for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
Set... - 41.2195
Before marinating, the ribs may be rubbed with salt and sugar and left for one hour.
To prepare the marinade, combine the crushed garlic and ginger with the soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Rub the marinade over the ribs and into the cuts as well.
Put the ribs in... - 43.5359
Bbq Spareribs With Lemon
Looking for a classic spare ribs recipe? Here the chef has shared a wonderful barbequed spareribs flavored with lemon. This authentic Chinese barbequed spareribs have an amazing lemony tangy flavor to tickle your taste buds. Surely this scrumptious spare ribs... - 111.27
Barbecued Pork Ribs
Brown ribs in heavy kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer for 2 hours, or until tender. - 32.8644
Asian Bbq Pork Spareribs
Preparing a perfect barbecued spare ribs is a tough task. Here is an excellent Asian style barbecued spare ribs recipe. The chef has used a wonderful spicy sauce marinade to make the spare ribs very flavorful. Definitely worth trying for the next barbecue... - 100.834
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 40.5001
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In large roasting pan, arrange ribs in single layer.
For marinade, in medium saucepan combine remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat on range top until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Pour marinade over... - 39.7077
Chinese Smoked Ribs
Thoroughly rub the ribs with mixture of sugar, salt, paprika, turmeric, celery seed, and dry mustard; cover and let stand 2 hours.
About an hour before cooking time soak hickory chips in enough water to cover; drain.
In covered grill place slow coals on both... - 42.2364
Barbecued Pork Spareribs
1. Wipe the pork ribs and place them in a wok, wide frying pan or large flameproof casserole.
2. Finely chop the onion, crush the garlic and peel and slice the ginger. Blend the soy sauce, onion, garlic, ginger and chopped chillies together to a paste in a... - 32.4178
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.818
Trim fat and gristle from ribs.
Cut off soft bone ends and slash through about 1 1/2 inches between thicker ends of bones for more flavor and even cooking.
Mix soy sauce and next 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Brush ribs with the mixture and set aside for at... - 43.3696
Ribs With Hoisin Barbecue Sauce And Tropical Fruit Relish
1) Tropical fruit relish: In a bowl, mix the pineapple, papaya, tomato, green onions, mint and vinegar together; keep aside.
2) Pork ribs : In a bowl, soak the black beans in water for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans thoroughly and chop... - 45.4147
Asian Barbecued Ribs
Sauce: Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Ribs: Cut the ribs into 5 bone sections.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over ribs.
Roast in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 1/2 hour.
Grill ribs for 15 minutes over... - 36.7618
Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ribs, stir to coat, cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Lift the ribs from the marinade and drain them briefly; reserve the marinade. Place the ribs on a greased grill 3 to 4 inches... - 28.5564
Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs
I made this Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs recipe for yourself! - 40.6101
Koapaiku (barbecued Spareribs, Chinese Style)
With a cleaver or large sharp knife, trim any excess fat from the spareribs.
If breast bone is still attached, use a cleaver to chop it away from the ribs and discard it.
Place ribs in a long, shallow dish, large enough to hold them... - 43.0297
Chinese Barbecued Riblets
Have your butcher cut ribs crosswise.
Cut between bones to separate ribs.
In a large saucepan, cover separated riblets with lightly salted water.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes over medium-low heat.
Drain; place cooked ribs in a large non-metal bowl.
Set... - 42.2995
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 41.5636
Orange Spare Ribs
Cut the spare ribs into serving pieces.
Place the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small pan.
Grate the rind from one orange and add to the pan, together with the juice of both oranges.
Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently,... - 38.7805
Melt the butter in a pan, add the oil and then fry the spare ribs quickly until browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions in the same fat until lightly browned, then drain off any excess fat from the pan.
Blend together all the other... - 43.0118
Garlic Flavored Barbecued Pork Chops
Arrange chops in single layer in 2-quart (8 x 8) or 1 1/2 -quart (10 x 6) baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
Cook covered with wax paper, 12 minutes or until done, occasionally spooning sauce over chops. - 27.7411
Barbecued Spiced Duck
Mix together the spices, salt and pepper to taste, the ginger, lemon juice, onions and garlic.
Soak the coconut in the water for 5 minutes, then add to the spice mixture.
Stir well to form a thick paste.
Tie the wings and legs of the duck together so that the... - 40.547
Piquant Plum Pork Spareribs
Place ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish so they lie flat.
Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
Force plums through a sieve or puree them in a blender.
Add the reserved syrup, orange juice concentrate, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Mix... - 38.8539
Roast Pork Chops
For sauce: Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients except chops; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Lock chops in a spit basket.
Rotate over slow coals 45 minutes to 1 hour, or till pork is done.
Baste with... - 37.5046
Sweet And Sour Pork Spareribs
To prepare the marinade, place the brown sugar in a large bowl.
Blend in orange juice, honey, barbecue sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
Mix in pineapple juice, garlic and ginger.
Place the ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over ribs and... - 43.128
Chili Pork Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 350°F, 180°C.
2. In a deep fat fryer (or a wok), deep fry the spare ribs until brown and crisp and drain them on paper towel.
3. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a boil and... - 45.5661
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.7188
Oriental Garlic Pork Spareribs
The day before the barbecue, place spareribs in a glass or ceramic dish.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over the ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning meat occasionally.
The next day, remove ribs and reserve... - 42.7997
Rub the spareribs all over with salt and pepper and arrange them in a shallow dish.
Mix all the remaining ingredients, except the plum sauce, together, and pour over the spareribs, basting them well.
Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour,... - 39.4424
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Mix ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil.
Use as basting sauce and serve remainder in individual dishes as a dip for barbecued ribs. - 30.0345
Spiced Grilled Beef
1. In a food processor process onion, garlic, coriander roots, peppercorns, soy sauce, lime juice and fish sauce to make a paste.
2. With the spice mixture coat beef and cook over a medium charcoal or gas barbecue, turning occasionally,... - 42.0807
Mix first five ingredients for Island Barbecue Sauce.
Let stand overnight.
Rub spareribs on both sides with sugar and salt; let stand 2 hours.
Brush with Island Barbecue Sauce; let stand at least an hour.
Barbecue or hang in Chinese barbecue oven about an... - 35.7085
Chinese Barbecue Rib Recipes By Category
Chinese Barbecue Rib Dish: