- » Chinese Barbecue Pork
Chinese Barbecue Pork Recipes
Chinese Barbeque Pork is a broad term that refers to various Chinese Style barbeque preparations which feature pork as the main meat component. In fact Chinese Barbeque Pork is so versatile that it is quite common to ... More »
Bbq Spareribs With Lemon
Looking for a classic spare ribs recipe? Here the chef has shared a wonderful barbequed spareribs flavored with lemon. This authentic Chinese barbequed spareribs have an amazing lemony tangy flavor to tickle your taste buds. Surely this scrumptious spare ribs... - 111.27
Chinese-style Barbecued Pork
Originally from southeastern China, char siu barbecue is now a favorite all over Asia. Watch this video to learn how to make this Cantonese barbecued pork meat. This recipe makes char siu that is better than any Chinese restaurants, its juicy, succulent and... - 86.8464
Bbq Pork Ribs And Pork Belly
1) To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a large dish.
2) Add the meat to the marinade; coat the pieces well.
3) Let the pork marinade for 5 hours, or overnight.
4) Preheat the grill.
5) To make the honey water, mix... - 83.6766
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a wok, place the spare ribs, then add the stock and stir in the soy sauce.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer over a low heat for 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
3) Remove the spare ribs with a slotted spoon and place them on a... - 45.729
Barbecued Pork is a yummy pork preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Barbecued Pork last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 45.4925
1) Make slices from the pork meat and toss them into 1 Tbsp flour.
2) chop the apricot halves.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter. ... - 44.3552
Barbecued Belly Of Pork
1)Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut and discard tiny pieces of bone from belly of pork. Skin it.
2)Using a sharp knife, cut the pork pieces lenghtwise and across to form pieces of 1 ½ inch in lenght. Place them in a bowl.
3)In a small bowl,... - 43.9604
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
Spare ribs, to the Chinese cook, are the end bones of the ribs, 4-5 inches long, with only a little meat on them.
To the average butcher, however, they are thick meaty shoulder pieces and they will not do at all for this dish.
Butchers who supply Chinese... - 43.9133
Asian Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
To make the pork and marinade: In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, garlic, sugar, five-spice powder, and salt.
Add the pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours; turn at least... - 43.5806
Barbecued Loin Pork Chops
In saucepan mix vinegar and ketchup, water, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, hot pepper sauce, and brown sugar.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour over pork chops in a deep bowl; cool.
Let stand in refrigerator for... - 43.0876
Melt the butter in a pan, add the oil and then fry the spare ribs quickly until browned.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onions in the same fat until lightly browned, then drain off any excess fat from the pan.
Blend together all the other... - 43.0118
Cantonese Barbecued Pork Ribs
Preparation Trim and discard excess fat from spareribs.
Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add spareribs, turning to coat sides.
Let stand for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
Set... - 41.2195
Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs
I made this Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs recipe for yourself! - 40.6101
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1. With the point of a sharp knife, make 2 or 3 slashes on both sides of ribs without separating them.
2. In a large flat glass or ceramic dish, combine marinade ingredients and whisk until sugar dissolves.
3. Add ribs to the marinade, turning... - 40.5446
Chinese Barbecued Ribs
1) Cut the spareribs cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Take a shallow glass or plastic dish and place ribs in it.
3) Now mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour this mixture over ribs.
5) Cover the ribs and let it sit in refrigeration 2... - 40.3512
Char Siu Barbecued Pork
1) With a sharp knife, cut pork into strips, 10 cm (4 in.) long and 2.5 cm (1 in.) wide.
2) In a bowl blend in the ingredients for marinade and add pork to it.
3) Keep aside for 1 hour. Turn to let the marinade penetrate better.
4) Grill... - 39.9328
Barbecued Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange chops in single layer in shallow baking dish.
Cover each with lemon and onion slices.
Bake 15 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in large saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Pour over meat.
Reduce oven... - 37.9976
Roast Pork Chops
For sauce: Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients except chops; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Lock chops in a spit basket.
Rotate over slow coals 45 minutes to 1 hour, or till pork is done.
Baste with... - 37.5046
Chinese Barbecued Pork Fillets
Trim pork, removing surplus fat.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl, mix well.
Add pork, allow to marinate a few hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Drain pork, place on wire rack.
Stand rack in shallow baking tray.
Bake in hot oven,... - 37.1439
Soy Honey Barbecued Pork
Barbecued Pork is a perfect holiday appetizer. Barbecued Pork gets its desired taste from pork cooked with mixture of soy sauce, honey, sugar and spices. Barbecued Pork is inspired by many food joints across world. - 35.1304
Barbecued Pineapple And Sherry Spare Ribs
Feast on this terrific Barbecued Spare Ribs ideally rubbed with some real good 5-spice powder ! You can serve it up with a plum sauce dipping as an appetizer - 34.7132
Chinese Barbecued Pork
Cut pork butt into strips 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch.
Put into plastic bag with remaining ingredients and place on larger plate.
Marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally to blend.
Remove meat from marinade to shallow baking pan and roast in 325°F oven 1 1/2 hours,... - 33.8155
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 33.1337
Barbecued Pork Chops
Arrange medium-hot Briquets to one side of grill with drip pan next to briquets.
Sprinkle chops with seasoned salt.
Place chops over drip pan; cover grill and cook 40 minutes or until nearly done, turning once after 25 minutes.
Top each chop with slices of... - 30.0627
Lina's Chinese Barbecue Sauce For Pork
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix properly.
2) Allow the mixture to stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes so that the flavors can blend.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.1965
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
In a 12- by 17-inch pan, combine sugar, soy, hoisin, sherry, and ginger.
Lay ribs in pan and coat with soy mixture.
Cover and chill, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
Lift ribs from marinade and put in a foil-lined 12- by 17-inch... - 28.6239
Barbecued Pork Leg
Arrange medium-hot Briquets around drip pan.
Place prepared pork leg over drip pan; cover grill and cook pork 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 170° F. Baste pork with Sam's Mop Sauce every 30 minutes, patting a... - 24.2678
Cook and stir pork and onion in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in barbecue sauce; heat until pork mixture is hot, about 5 minutes. - 20.738
Chinese Corn Crepes With Grilled Pork
Marinate Grilled Pork.
Meanwhile, wrap stacked crepes in foil and reheat in a 350° oven until warm (about 15 minutes). - 19.6021
Chinese Barbecue Pork Recipes By Category
Chinese Barbecue Pork Dish: