- » Chinese Baked Chicken
Chinese Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chinese Baked Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chinese Baked Chicken recipes.
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Whole Baked Chicken In Wok
This is a rather unique way of baking chicken! Let's say this is the Chinese way of baking chicken. You can add your own favorite spices and seasonings but the technique is what is worth a try. The result is a tender, moist and succulent chicken, very unlike... - 114.401
Baked Sesame Seed Chicken Balls
Wanna serve some great appetizers to your guests, you have come to the right place. These sesame seed coated chicken balls are surely going to be a hit for the party. Watch the video and learn the steps. Serve them with any favorite dip or sauce. - 107.033
The Geeky Gourmet Ep 5: Sesame Chicken
A Chinese chicken dish to go with your rice? Sesame chicken that too a baked version will just do it for you! Make this version of Mark's dish, see the video for more! - 102.429
Chinese Five Spice Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the 3 spice blend: In a small bowl, mix together black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. For the marinade: In a small bowl, add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt, 1/3rd of the 3... - 101.213
Vegetable Chow Mein With Baked Chicken
Quick, easy and yummy dishes always steal heart of the people, if you want to learn such simple dish; here is a small video which features one such recipe. The chef makes barbecued chicken and Chow Mein. Watch the video to know more about the recipe. - 91.3398
Simple Chinese Baked Chicken
This simple chinese baked chicken is an easy recipe in which the chicken is marinated in authentic chinese spices for that perfect blend of flavor. Serve this baked chicken with some rice and salad for a complete meal. Definitely something wonderful to... - 88.4529
Spicy Chicken Wings
Spicy chicken wings is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has flavored the chicken wings with lot of spices and baked to perfection. To further spice up the wings, they are dredged wonderfully in a spicy sauce. Serve the chicken... - 86.78
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 78.0556
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Teriyaki Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl add the first 5 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Add the chicken and turn with a wooden spoon to coat well.
4) Let stand in the marinade for 20 minutes.
5) Drain out the chicken... - 49.1977
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir... - 48.6348
Soy Flavored Chicken
1) Chop the chicken to even pieces.
2) Take a baking dish and combine salt, pepper, sake, soy sauce and onion.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish with their skin side down.
4) Cover with wax paper and cook for 28 minutes, tossing... - 48.3479
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 48.3015
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3387
Chinese Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Slice the tips of the chicken wings and cut into two halves at the joint. Wash and pat dry the chicken.
3) Place the chicken pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle with salt and... - 47.1074
Chicken Baked In Salt
If using a frozen chicken, defrost very thoroughly.
Rub the chicken all over with 1 teaspoon salt, placing another teaspoon inside.
Then dip the piece of ginger into the sherry and rub the outside of the chicken all over, continually re-dipping the ginger in... - 46.2148
Hot Mah Jongg Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, place chicken and dredge with lemon juice and soy sauce.
2) Put the lid on and chill for 2 hours or longer.
3) Stir in scallion, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, snow peas, mushrooms, and mayonnaise.
4) Lightly fold the... - 46.1311
Saucy Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together water, oil, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, garlic salt and bouillon.
4) Whisk the ketchup mixture well to... - 46.1
Spicy Chinese Pizza
1) Switch on the oven and heat it to 375 degrees F
2) Take a wok or 10-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the chicken and gingerroot. Stir-fry them for 2-3 minutes till the chicken is no longer pink in color.
4) Stir in... - 46.0984
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Crustless Chicken And Broccoli Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook chopped broccoli in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray; sprinkle with breadcrumbs. (Do not remove excess breadcrumbs.) Set aside.
Combine flour, basil, salt, and pepper... - 45.7562
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion, carrots and celery and cook, stirring constantly, until they are soft.
With a slotted spoon transfer the vegetables to a casserole with a tight-fitting lid or to a clay pot.
Remove any fat from the chicken pieces... - 45.6227
1. Firstly, make the dough wrapping.
2. In a bowl, stir flour by mixing the entire ingredient, to make pliable dough.
3. Cover and set to rise while preparing chicken.
4. Stuff the chicken and close each end with a strong toothpick.
5.... - 45.4632
Chicken Breasts With Chinese Mushrooms
Press each chicken breast down and butterfly by slicing in half horizontally using a long thin knife placed parallel to the board, stopping just before you cut all the way through.
Open up as you would a book.
With your fingers, press to flatten into a neat,... - 45.1915
Shanghai Party Pleasers
Drain crushed pineapple, reserving juice.
In medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and dash of ginger; mix well.
Add combined pineapple juice, water, 1/4 cup crushed pineapple and margarine; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat; reduce... - 45.0977
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
To wrap chicken, place a square of parchment paper on work surface with one point facing you.
Brush lightly with sesame oil.
Place 2 or 3 pieces of chicken... - 45.0633
Chicken Breasts On Noodles
Mix a little of the 1/4 cup of butter with the noodles and arrange them in a medium casserole.
Melt the rest of the 1/4 cup of butter in a skillet and saute the chicken breast halves about 25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown.
Lay... - 44.9373
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a baking pan, melt margarine with oil.
3) Allow to cool slightly, but not harden.
4) In a paper bag, shake chicken in seasoned flour until coated well.
5) Transfer the pieces to the baking pan and... - 44.8768
Chinese Chicken Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked... - 44.7264
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 44.2408
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine celery, onion, carrot and oil.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM-HIGH until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 15 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2258
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Pesto Chicken And Rice Salad
Sprinkle pepper and salt over chicken; place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Bone chicken, and cut into bite-size pieces.
Combine chicken, rice, and... - 43.873
Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the... - 43.7828
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 43.3706
In 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven cook onion, garlic, and chili powder in oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato sauce, rum or sherry, the 1/4 cup water, diced ham, raisins, olives, bay leaf, capers, salt, oregano, thyme, marjoram, and pepper.
Add... - 43.2065
Crispy Chicken Bites
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
In plastic bag combine flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to flour mixture.
Close bag and shake to coat chicken pieces well.
Remove chicken... - 42.9926
Coriander Chicken Salad
Place chicken in marinade for several hours.
Bake, skin side up, in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Cool and shred chicken by hand into small pieces.
Deep fry bean threads by small batches in 2 cups of oil.
The bean threads will puff up immediately.
Take out... - 42.7055
Brush the chicken breasts all over with melted butter and arrange in two roasting pans in one layer.
Pour over the rest of the butter.
Bake in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 1 hour or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, drain the... - 42.3672
Chinese Style Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Combine with chicken in 3-quart casserole.
Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Stir in cornstarch, green pepper flakes, chicken stock base and water; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to... - 42.1622
Chinese Chicken Barbecue
1) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
2) Wash chicken with cold water, and pat dry.
3) In a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, place the chicken.
4) In a bowl, combine catsup, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, stirring well.
5)... - 42.1553
Chicken Thighs With Thai Peanut Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Put the oven rack in in the third oven shelf.
3.Put a baking sheet with foil on it.
4.Spray vegetable oil cooking spray on the same.
5.Take a large sized bowl, combine oil, garlic and salt in it and... - 41.5372
Chinese Chicken In Paper
Mix all the ingredients except for the paper, of course, and the peanut oil together in a mixing bowl, and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Cut 20 squares of cooking parchment, each 4 1/2 inches square.
Fold each sheet first, according to the diagram... - 40.9783
Chinese Plum Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice plums into small bowl.
Mix in sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, salt, and flour.
Spread in center of a square of foil (Use 18-inch heavy-duty foil for this).
Remove skin from chicken and score (make long shallow cuts in a... - 40.788
Braised Celery Hearts
If celery is large, peel off several of the outside stalks.
Remove some of the tops and leaves.
Cut remaining hearts in half lengthwise.
Put into a skillet, add the stock, cover tightly and cook until celery is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Preheat oven... - 40.779
Crispy Chicken Legs
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp... - 40.6778
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 40.4632
Szechwan Chicken Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, carrot, celery, gingerroot, and garlic; saute 2 minutes or until tender.
Combine green onion mixture, rice, water chestnuts, soy sauce, and Szechwan... - 40.1686
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the seasoned stock base in water.
3) In another bowl, combine the stock base with mushroom soup, chicken, onions, cashew nuts and half of the Chow mein noodles.
4) In a... - 39.7873
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Coat with flour.
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Cook over medium-high heat until brown.
In a 9 x13-inch baking dish arrange chicken.
In the skillet saute onion in... - 39.0009
Quick Chicken Chop Suey
Saute celery and onions in butter in skillet until onions are transparent but not brown.
Combine pimento, soups, broth, mushrooms, rice and chicken.
Place in greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
Sprinkle almonds over each serving. - 38.9093
Mandarin Baked Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients together.
3) In the broiler or a shallow baking pan with a rack, place the chicken with the skin side up.
4) Apply a portion of the soy-sherry sauce... - 38.8784
Chinese Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat the oil in a 4-quart enameled cast-iron casserole over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and rice. Cook, stirring continuously, until the rice kernels turn translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken and cook,... - 38.8164
Glazed Chicken Wings
1) Cut off the tips of the chicken wings and make 3 pieces.
2) Take a shallow glass or plastic dish and place chicken in it.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and pour them over chicken.
4) Cover the chicken and marinate in refrigerator for... - 38.786
Chow Mein Casserole
1. Cut chicken meat into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet for 30 seconds. Add the chicken. Stir-fry quickly until chicken turns white, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, instant chicken broth, water and can of sauce from chow... - 38.3577
Chinese Smoked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grind peppercorns in a mill or place between 2 sheets of wax paper and crush with a mallet.
Rub ground peppercorns into chicken pieces thoroughly, on both sides.
Allow to stand several hours.
Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a... - 38.0649
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Livers And Water Chestnuts Rumaki
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut.
3) Wrap a piece of bacon around the liver and chestnut, hold in with a toothpick.
4)Marinate with soy sauce mixed with ginger, for 1 hour.
5) Oil a baking... - 37.9632
Salt Baked Chicken
For this dish, you will need a casserole in which the chicken will not be lost but in which there is enough room for the hot salt below, around and above the bird.
An enamelled iron casserole is ideal, because it heats well and retains the heat, but a strong... - 37.6168
Mix the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in the melted butter and roll them well in the crumb mixture.
Arrange in a large shallow casserole or baking pan, spaced so that the pieces do not touch.
Drizzle... - 37.4056
Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer, skin side up, in a large baking pan (about 9 by 13 inches).
Mix together catsup, honey, soy, and lemon juice and pour over chicken pieces.
Let marinate for 2 hours or longer.
Cover pan with foil and bake in a... - 37.2893
Presoak a claypot lid and bottom in water for 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin from chicken.
Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken.
Combine marjoram, salt, and pepper; rub over outside of chicken.
Tie chicken legs to tail; twist wing tips under back.
Place chicken,... - 36.9648
Combine all marinade ingredients together.
Marinate chicken for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) or heat barbecue.
Bake in oven or grill over medium coals, basting frequently, until juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes if in the... - 36.8274
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 36.7831
Chinese Chicken Wings
Cut the chicken wings apart at the joints and discard the wing tips.
Combine the tamari, pineapple juice, water, oil, honey, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
Place the chicken wing parts in a 9 X 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over them.
Cover and... - 36.5603
Hong Kong Chicken
Cut chicken into quarters; arrange in a single layer in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Mix water, sherry, soy sauce, honey and seasoned salt in a small bowl; pour over chicken, turning to coat on all sides; cover.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator about 4 hours,... - 36.1352
Mix soup and milk and heat.
Add cheese and soy sauce and stir until cheese is melted.
Combine rice with chicken, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
Alternate layers of sauce and rice mixture in a 2-quart casserole.
Arrange noodles around top edge of mixture.
Bake... - 36.0898
Skin and bone chicken breasts, if desired, or just cut in quarters.
Combine sherry, oil, soya sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large bowl.
Add chicken and marinate overnight.
Arrange chicken in a 14 flat dish, add marinade and bake at 350° for 30... - 35.5343
Baked Sesame Chicken
Combine cracker crumbs and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in milk, roll in cracker mixture.
Pour melted butter in 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/2" baking dish.
Dip skin side in butter.
Arrange skin side up in dish.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.049
Easy Chicken Chow Mein
Combine all ingredients except noodles, mixing well.
Gently fold in 1 cup of the noodles.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining noodles.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes or till hot. - 34.902
Chicken And Noodles
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Toss with remaining ingredients.
Pour.into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook in 350° oven until hot, about 30 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 34.8736
Chinese Chicken Sesame
1. ln a self-sealing plastic bag, mix 1/4 cup of the soy sauce with the green onions, sesame seeds, garlic, oil, mustard, and ginger. Add the chicken and seal the bag tightly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Preheat the... - 34.8509
Combine the egg and milk.
In another small bowl, mix the flour, sesame seed, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in a baking pan.
Dip chicken parts in milk mixture; then dip them in flour.
Put chicken in pan, turning so that butter coats all sides well.
Bake... - 34.2156
Chicken Chow Bake
Combine all ingredients except noodles, mixing well.
Gently fold in 7 cup of the noodles.
Turn into 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining noodles.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes or till hot.
Pass soy-sauce. - 33.4108
Five Spice Chicken
1. In a small bowl stir together the hoisin sauce, five-spice powder, and enough orange juice (1 to 2 tablespoons) to thin mixture for brushing. Brush about half of the mixture over entire chicken. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Bake... - 33.1144
Sesame Chicken Imperiale
Combine all but butter and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in melted butter, coating well.
Then coat thickly with crumb mixture.
Place in roasting pan, skin side up, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake 1 1/2 hours at 325° to 350°, time depends on size of breasts. - 32.9205
Orange Chicken With Tarragon
1. Prick the chicken with fork tines on all sides and add to a shallow and snug fitting baking pan
2. In a measuring cup, mix orange juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce and tarragone and pour it over the chicken
3. Cover and allow to marinate for an hour... - 32.8319
Chicken And Rice
Chicken And Rice is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Chicken And Rice; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.7666
Salt "baked" Chicken
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry, inside and out, with kitchen paper. Rub the inside with the sea salt.
2. Place four pieces of damp kitchen paper on the base of a heavy-based wok or frying pan just large enough to hold the chicken.
3. Sprinkle a layer of... - 32.3951
Chinese Cashew Chicken
Boil chicken and save broth.
Set aside 1/2 cup crisp noodles.
Combine remaining ingredients and place in a greased casserole - 2 quart.
Sprinkle reserved noodles over top.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. - 32.3459
Easy Chicken And Rice Supper
Remove skin from chicken, and salt and pepper them.
In a 9x14 inch pan, mix soup with can of water.
Sprinkle uncooked rice on top of this.
Lay the chicken pieces on top of the rice.
Bake, uncovered, at 325Â°F for 2 hours.
Delicious! My mother in law makes... - 32.3405
Place an 18-inch square of aluminum foil into bottom of pie pan.
Combine flour, ginger, garlic salt, soy sauce, and lemon juice in large bowl; add chicken, green pepper, water chestnuts, and pimiento.
Toss lightly to coat all ingredients.
Pour mixture int - 32.0851
Chicken And Rice Casserole
Put rice in well-greased casserole.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Put chicken pieces on top (do not salt or brown chicken).
Spoon mushroom soup over chicken and pour 1 tin water over all.
Bake, covered, at 325Â°F about 2 1/2 hours. - 32.0355
Chinese Five-spice Chicken
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy sauce mixed with the onion, garlic, and ginger for 3 to 4 hours.
Drain and arrange chicken in a shallow greased baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over chicken, and bake in a 325° oven about 1 hour, or... - 31.543
Lay chicken in pan.
Combine remaining ingredients for sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Pour sauce over chicken 1 hour before done.
Paint it several times with pastry brush. - 31.3113
Rumaki Spiced With Powdered Ginger
Cut each liver into 3 pieces; fold each piece around a water chestnut.
Wrap a piece of bacon around the liver and chestnuts and fasten in place with a toothpick.
Marinate in the soy sauce mixed with the ginger for 1 hour.
Place on a rack in a shallow pan and... - 31.1037
Sweet And Sour Sesame Chicken
1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange chicken in an ovenproof dish. Combine plum sauce, vinegar, stock, sherry and ginger and pour over chicken. Cover and bake 40 minutes.
2 Add vegetables, return to oven and cook a further 15 minutes. Remove chicken and... - 30.9973
Chinese Chicken Sandwich
Place dry-cured chicken in a single layer in a 10- by 15-inch baking pan and brush lightly with salad oil.
Bake in a 350° oven until no longer pink in thickest part, ! about 20 minutes for breasts, 20 to 30 minutes for thighs.
Slice thighs or... - 30.2425
1. Place buttermilk in a shallow glass or ceramic dish, add chicken, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Place oat bran, corn flakes and chicken seasoning in a separate shallow dish. Place eggs in a bowl.
3. Drain chicken, dip... - 30.1957
Chinese Roast Chicken
1. Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine soy sauce, sake, brown sugar, ginger root, garlic and onions. Pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
3. Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan and bake in oven,... - 29.8492
Homemade Chinese Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings at joints and discard tips. Place wings in one layer in 13-by-Pinch baking pan.
2. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and 2 tablespoons water. Pour over chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours,... - 28.1193
Easy Foil Wrapped Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse and dry chicken; rub generously with margarine, salt and pepper.
And if you like add Italian seasoning, crushed tarragon or thyme, parsley flakes, onion or garlic powder, some hickory smoke salt.
Place on foil and wrap with tight... - 27.7799
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 27.1779