- » Chinese Artichoke
Chinese Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese artichoke recipes.
Marinated Shrimp And Artichoke Hearts
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them according to package directions, drain and refrigerate.
2. Cook shrimp in boiling salted water until just pink.
3. Drain and cool about 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle, peel and devein.
4.... - 46.0515
Artichoke Asparagus And Quail Egg Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them and cut each spear in three. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, drop in the asparagus and cook for 1-4 mins until tender. Cool under cold running water briefly and drain well.
2. Pull off the... - 41.4071
Thai Shrimp And Artichoke Pasta
Combine first 5 ingredients in blender and puree.
Season dressing with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
Toss with enough dressing to coat.
Pass extra dressing separately. - 33.0171
Remove skin from chicken.
Salt & pepper the chicken.
Heat garlic cloves in oil.
Add chicken and brown 20 to 30 minutes.
Layer in deep casserole, starting with the chicken.
Place slices of onion, lemon, orange on next; repeat until ingredients are used.
Add... - 45.139
Almond Chop Suey
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add oil, onions, and carrots and saute 5 minutes.
Add the other vegetables, bean sprouts, and almonds.
Cover and continue sauteing on low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are barely done but still... - 37.2992
Hearty Pasta Salad
Place garlic, mustard and egg yolk in small bowl; whisk together.
Add hard-boiled egg by forcing through sieve.
Whisk in paprika, salt, pepper, dash of Parmesan cheese and lemon juice.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 35.3243
Wilted Cabbage Salad With Ham
1) Drain artichokes and reserve the marinade for later use.
2) Cut up the artichoke into fairly large pieces.
3) In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high temperature, heat reserved marinade.
4) Add ham and pepper strips.
5) Cook and stir for about 2... - 44.1617
Florida Seacoast Salad
Dissolve gelatin, salt, and garlic salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, vinegar and pepper.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Arrange small groups of diced shrimp 1 inch apart.
Chill until firm about 3 hours.
Cut in 1 inch... - 43.7201
Hot Mixed Vegetable Grill
1. In a small bowl, place the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and whisk well to form a thick mixture.
2. Prepare a fire in a grill and then position the oiled grill rack such that is 4-6 inches the fire.
3. In a large... - 44.9465