- » Chinese Anise
Chinese Anise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chinese anise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chinese anise recipes.
Stir Fried Shrimp With Anise
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut lengthwise in half if large.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish.
4. Stir in sherry-soy mixture and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
5.... - 30.2538
Anise Pear Compote
In a medium-size pan, bring sugar, water, anise, lemon juice, and salt to a boil; reduce heat to simmer.
Peel, quarter, and core pears.
Place in hot syrup, cover, and simmer until barely tender when pierced (about 6 minutes); cool.
With a sharp knife, peel... - 36.6698
Braised Curried Chicken With Anise
I made this Braised Curried Chicken With Anise a little bit different. This Braised Curried Chicken With Anise was really sooooo delicious. You should definitely be make it! - 36.0455
Star Anise Tongue
Star Anise Tongue is a spicy cold appetizer of red meat. Star Anise Tongue consists of beef tongue mixed with soy sauce and sherry flavored with cinnamon. Star Anise Tongue is cherished by many beef eating people. - 38.1314
Anise Citrus Compote
Combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes; strain.
Peel oranges and grapefruit, removing all white part.
Cut oranges in half and slice.
Cut out grapefruit sections; squeeze about 1/2 cup juice from remaining membrane and add to anise... - 38.1741
Marbled Tea Eggs Spiced With Star Anise
Marbled Tea Eggs is a tasty appetizer. Marbled Tea Eggs gets its taste from eggs cooked with tea and say sauce. Marbled Tea Eggs is cherished by eggs lovers around the world. - 35.6322
Red Cooked Anise Beef
Red Cooked Anise Beef is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this dish, especially because it is both filling and delicious! Try the Red Cooked Anise Beef for yourself and you will understand - 45.859
Anise Poached Chicken With Carrots And Snow Peas
1. Cut the chicken intc strips about 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide. Juice the orange and marinate the chicken in the juice. Peel and cut the carrots into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
2. Combine the broth, garlic, five-spice powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a... - 33.6662
Spicy Rice Powder
This is a wonderful recipe for excellent Spicy Rice Powder that you can use in Szechwan Chinese dishes. Grab this perfected Spicy Rice Powder recipe! - 29.5379
Chinese Mushroom And Rice Noodles Clear Soup
How about a delicious homemade classic mushroom soup with super powers! Mmmmm...Mom used to make a big pot of soup almost every week and they were delicious. A hint of earthiness from the mushroom, tang from the tomatoes and subtle aroma of Chinese five spice... - 0
Chinese Drumsticks is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Chinese Drumsticks; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 37.8421
Chinese Style Braised Beef One Pot
1) Pre-heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas mark 2.
1) In a large and shallow casserole, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and sauté for 3 mins till they become soft and aromatic. Transfer it to a... - 44.1851
Chinese Cold Platter
Place the pork in a pan with the stock, ginger, scallions, star anise, five spice powder, sugar, soy sauce and a little salt.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, until the pork is tender.
Remove the pork from the stock, and strain the... - 41.8148
Chinese Vegetarian Broth
Cooking Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add ginger, garlic, onion, and green onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain broth, discarding... - 36.1383
Chinese Vegetarian Broth
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add ginger, garlic, onion, and green onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain broth, discarding... - 37.51
Chinese Block Bean Casserole
1. Take a large bowl and keep the drained beans in it. Add star anise, garlic, ginger and the five spice powder and add water, enough to cover beans.
2. Use a cling film to cover the bowl and using a sharp knife make perforations. Keep in the microwave... - 41.0943
Shell eggs carefully so whites are not broken.
Pour boiling water over tea; let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain; combine with anise seed, soy sauce and salt.
Add whole eggs; simmer for 1 hour.
Store, covered, in refrigerator. - 27.274
Chinese Red-stewed Beef
Place pot roast in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low about 10 hours.
Slice meat and cover with cooking sauce as it is served. - 28.0107
Chinese Spiced Beef Stew
Pat beef dry with paper towels.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half of beef and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer beef to plate.
Repeat with remaining oil and beef.
Return beef to Dutch... - 45.3958
Chinese Pork Appetizers
In a bowl, combine soy, oil, garlic, chile, sugar, anise seeds, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cut pork into 1/4 to 1/2inch-thick strips about 1 inch wide.
Stir into soy mixture; cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours, stirring several times.
Thread meat onto small... - 32.0235
Chinese Tea Eggs
1) Shell eggs and keep the whites unbroken. Keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, bring cold water to boil.
3) Take off from heat and add tea.
4) Stir and keep covered for 10 minutes.
5) Strain the leaves and keep the brewed tea in the... - 41.5997
Chinese Five-spice Chicken
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy sauce mixed with the onion, garlic, and ginger for 3 to 4 hours.
Drain and arrange chicken in a shallow greased baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over chicken, and bake in a 325° oven about 1 hour, or... - 31.543
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Spiced Chinese Livers
In saucepan, pour boiling water over livers, drain, dry, and return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover pan and cook 10 minutes or until livers are done.
Transfer to bowl; stir in oil.
Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Remove... - 36.1793
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Chinese Style Wild Duck
This Wild Duck is one of the tastiest Chinese duck dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these irresisiible sauteed chunks of duck in Hosin sauce gravy and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Wild Duck are welcome ! - 44.394
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage. The first time I had this dish at my aunts house, its flavors pleasantly surprised me. I got hold of this Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage recipe the very same day and have been a fan of this dish for years now!... - 49.616
Chinese Mushrooms With Cellophane Noodles
1. Soak the Chinese mushrooms and wood ears separately in bowls of hot water for 30 minutes. Break the dried bean curd into small pieces and soak in water according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Strain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid. Squeeze as... - 37.757
Chinese Braised Red Cabbage
1. Tip all the ingredients, except the spring onions, sesame seeds and oil, into a large pan with a lid, and bring to a simmer. Cook over a low heat for 25-30 mins until all the liquid has evaporated, then continue to cook, stirring regularly, until the... - 35.6638
Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs
I made this Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Chinese Oven Barbecued Spareribs recipe for yourself! - 40.4032
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 103.4
Dim-sum Style Chicken Feet
Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum? And have you seen people eat what looks like severed hands? Well, those are actually braised chicken feet. Find out in this episode how those are really made. - 110.359
Orange Flavored Beef
Prepare Orange-Flavored Master Sauce.
Heat a wok or medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat 1 minute.
When oil is hot, add beef; saute on all sides.
Add Orange-Flavored Master Sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low.
Cover pan and simmer... - 42.9569
Steamed Deep Fried Squab
This Steamed Deep Fried Squab does not take much cook time and is easy to prepare as well. The main problem with this Steamed Deep Fried Squab dish is that there is nothing left each time I make it, no matter the quantity. So be warned! - 38.9939
Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab
Just the aroma of this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab will transport you all the way to China. If you are planning a home cooked Chinese dinner, you can very well have this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab in your menu. Delicious indeed! - 40.6616
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
Five Spice Powder
20 gms.star anise
2 large pieces dry orange peel,
15 gms. cinnamon
Grind together and make a powder.
There are two more types of five spices used in China.
15 gms. pepper
15 gms. fennel
20... - 24.1777
Mandarin Smoked Orange Chicken
Clean the chicken, wipe, inside out thoroughly and marinate with salt, five spice powder, soya sauce, sherry and sesame oil for 30 minutes.
Steam the chicken for 30 minutes.
Using a mortar and pestle, crush star anise and orange peel to a... - 38.5414
Five Spice Powder Wu Nang Fen
METHOD A Put all ingredients in a mortar.
Grind them into a powder.
Store in an airtight dry bottle.
METHOD B Other than the above --one can use pepper, cinnamon, curry powder, mustard, cloves and little nutmeg ground together and stored in an airtight jar. - 24.4193
Asian Spiced Pork
Wash the pork; wipe dry.
Then rub all sides with sweet bean paste and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Place the soy sauce, wine, and star anise in a deep pot and bring to a boil, then add the pork and 1 cup boiling water.
Simmer over low... - 34.4205
These savory squabs make a delightful snack ! You can try out these fried and spiced up squab dishes as an appetizer too ! Tell me if you liked them ! Your suggestions for this savory squab are welcome ! - 43.291
Braised Fragrant Pork
Braised Fragrant Pork is one recipe which you will definitely be making again. I made this Braised Fragrant Pork for a family party and wow! You will be shocked at how food this recipe will turn out! - 38.1961
Gold Coin Pork
You follow this Gold Coin Pork and the dish will be fabulous. For those of you who like pork, this Gold Coin Pork is an especially easy and good to taste one in comparison with the other plain tasting pork dishes. Your family will like it! - 38.6952
Pseudo Smoked Fish
1. Cut fish against the grain in 1/4 inch slices.
2. Slice ginger root; mince garlic; cut scallion in l inch sections. Then combine with soy sauce, sherry, powdered anise and sesame oil. Add to fish and toss gently. Let stand 1 to 2 hours, turning... - 33.7056
Red Cooked Spiced Chicken
A spicy but healthy Red Cooked Spiced Chicken recipe. The unusual addition of Szechwan peppercorns does work wonders on this Red Cooked Spiced Chicken dish. Do give it a try! - 32.1419
Red Cooked Deep Fried Squab
Yumm, this Red Cooked Deep Fried Squab is amazingly delicious. Part of the reason why I love this Red Cooked Deep Fried Squab dish might be because I adore Squab. Check it out today! - 33.7854
Szechwan Beef Stew
Trim and cut the beef into 3-cm (1 -in) cubes.
Put the meat and all the other ingredients except the sesame oil and black pepper into a saucepan and add just enough water to cover the meat.
Cover the pan and bring to the boil, then turn down the heat and... - 38.3082
Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach
I thought spinach went well with this pork dish-Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach. My Chinese pork recipe book is almost complete with this Braised Marinated Five Flower Pork With Spinach dish. You will love this! - 37.627
Any meal can get really great with the addition of Jellied Chicken to the menu. I got the first taste of the Chinese Jellied Chicken at a family friend's function and had to have the recipe. Good if you prepare it several days ahead! - 39.8345
This Schezuan Duck is one of the eastern duck dishes that you'll desperately fall for ! This roasted and carved duck in schezuan gravy makes a mouthwatering meal ! A signature reicpe from the Scezuan/Hunan regions of China, this flavorful duck is loved by... - 48.5897
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry; cutoff tail and discard; reserve giblets for another use.
Prick duck on all sides with a fork.
In the bottom of a large heavy pan, place 5 of the onions.
Set duck, breast side up, on top of onions in pan.
Pour in the 2... - 40.4452
Cantonese Roast Duck
Preparation Combine dry marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub on outside of duck.
Place duck in a pan.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, and... - 40.6153
Eight Treasure Duckling
Eight Treasure Duckling is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. It will be a great idea to serve this for your parties. This Eight Treasure Duckling recipe is fantastic and I often use it at home. - 47.1254
Try this delicious version of Empress Chicken recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Empress Chicken, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 46.7053
Marbled Tea Eggs
1 Bring the eggs to room temperature.
2 In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3 Using a spoon, lower the eggs into the pot and reduce the heat.
4 Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
5 Remove from the heat and place in a bowl... - 42.2475
Red Cooked Duck
Remove extra fat from body of duck.
Rinse duck with water, drain and dry well.
Rub salt inside the duck and brush 1 Tbs of the soy sauce onto the duck.
Let stand in a large pot for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400Â° F (204Â° C).
Put the duck breast side up on... - 44.3151
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Deep Fried Pigeons
1. In a large pot of boiling water blanch the pigeons for 2 minutes (this helps to get rid of impurities and tightens the skin).
2. Remove the pigeons from the pot and discard the water.
3. In a pot mix all the braising sauce ingredients together and... - 45.297
1. Divide the duck into quarters and blot dry with paper towel.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until almost smoking and shallow fry the duck in two lots, skin side down.
3. Lower the heat and continue to fry slowly until the skin is browned... - 45.5382
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Place a steaming rack in a wok. Pour in water to just below the level of the rack and bring it to a boil. Place the duck breast side up on a heatproof dish and set the dish on the rack. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Preheat the oven... - 32.597
Sweet Soy Sauce
Sweet Soy Sauce! Were you looking for a tasty and delicious sauce that you could for your meat or shrimp preparation? Then you don€™t have to look any further, this Sweet Soy Sauce recipe is all you need! - 31.5491
1) Using a sharp knife and trim off the fat and place into a shallow baking dish
2) Mix together the soy, sherry, brown sugar, anise seeds, salt and pepper
3) Marinate the beef and allow the meat to stand for at least 4 hours
4) Remove the pork from... - 40.392
Five Spice Powder (wu-nang-fen)
Put all ingredients in a mortar.
Grind them into a powder.
Store in an airtight dry bottle.
Other than the given ingredients - one can use pepper, cinnamon, curry powder, mustard, cloves and little nutmeg ground together and stored in an... - 25.8944
Spiced Chicken Livers
Spiced Chicken Livers is easy to make recipe. Spiced Chicken Livers gets its taste from chicken lives cooked with soy sauce and flavored with sherry. Spiced Chicken Livers is loved by many people across the globe. - 33.5731
Aromatic Jellied Lamb
Cut the lamb into 2.5cm cubes.
Place in a saucepan with the garlic, salt, soy sauce, wine or sherry, star anise and enough cold water to just cover.
Bring to the boil slowly and skim off any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover and cook on a low heat for 2... - 40.8597
Beef & Turnip Stew
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine soy, sugar, sherry, water, beef, anise, ginger, and onions.
Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Simmer, covered, until meat is almost tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
Add turnips and continue to simmer until turnips and... - 34.9722
Marinated Broccoli Stalks
Peel the broccoli stalks and cut into strips 0.5 cm (1/2 in) wide, 6-8 cm (2 1/2-3 in) long; this should fill 1 cup.
Combine the broccoli stalks with all other ingredients and marinate for 8 hours.
Drain and serve as an appetiser. - 27.5827
Golden Braised Fish
Golden Braised Fish is an authentic Chinese dish that is easy to prepare and absoluely delciious. The flavors of the gravy and the fish of the Golden Braised Fish leave you wising for more! - 45.0046
Five Spiced Fish
Marinate the fish with rice wine, salt and half the spring onion and ginger for 15 minutes.
Heat wok and add sufficient oil to deep fry the fish.
Remove any marinade clinging to the fish and deep fry until golden.
Remove and drain.
Pour out all but 1 teaspoon... - 42.6189
Crispy Duck With Five Spices
Crisp Duck With Five Spices is a delicious duck preparation that is extremely easy to make. I served this dish for a party at home my guests finished it in no time! The Crisp Duck With Five Spices is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 40.9932
Satin Chicken is a wonderfully tasty dish that can be served for supper at home. It goes very well with rice and the blend of spices and flavors are exquisite. Try the Satin Chicken and experience what I am trying to say! - 44.4566
Pork With Sweet And Pungent Sauce
The Pork with Sweet and Pungent sauce is an extremely easy dish to put together. The marinated pork is the highlight of the Pork With Sweet And Pungent Sauce dish. The pungent sauce added to the dish adds to the unique taste. You can only appreciate the mouth... - 43.6299
Crispy Pork is so mouth waterningly delicious that you would want to prepare it every day. This simple dish is easy tomake and the the surprising taste of the dried pork is simply exquisite. The Crispy pork which can be treated as a finger food is delicious... - 45.4644
This Roast Duck is one of the very delicious Chinese styled roasted duck dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this oriental duck dish and tell me if you like it ! - 41.7434
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 43.9294
Simmered Chicken Livers
Eventhough nowadays Chicken meals has turned out to be just a commonplace meal, I still love this Simmered Chicken Livers just as much. This Chinese Simmered Chicken Livers dish is one of the few chicken dishes I really love eating. Try it out today! - 35.7033
Deep Fried Small Marinated Fish
This Deep Fried Small Marinated Fish recipe is one which has been in my family forever. Again, Deep Fried Small Marinated Fish is something which I make again and again. A really yummy Chinese dish! - 32.7459
1. In Dutch oven slowly heat oil.
2. In it, brown meat well on all sides—about 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce 2 cups water, cinnamon stick, anise seeds and sugar.
4. Pour over meat and simmer, covered, 3 hours until meat is... - 40.8982
To prepare the eggs the Day before:
To hard-cook eggs :
1. Cover eggs with water to an inch above them and bring rapidly to a boil.
2. Take pan off heat, cover let it stand 20 minutes and then cool in cold water.
3. On a hard surface roll eggs... - 39.7167
Five Flavor Beef
This Five Flavor Beef tastes incredible ! Try out this gravy beef dish with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Five Flavor Beef are welcome ! - 43.4562
Asian Spiced Beef
This Spiced Beef is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this spicy beef with savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome ! - 46.9185
This red-cooked flounder makes a mindblowing course ! Try out this amazingly delicious red-cooked flatfish for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! I don't there is a better Fluke dish than this Red Cooked Flounder and I am not saying this by fluke ! - 42.6414
Steamed Leg Of Lamb
You'll never get another lamb leg dish like this terrific Steamed Leg of Lamb. As you savor juicy slices of this lamb steak you'll agree with me ! Just try out this dish and tell me if you like this Steamed Leg of Lamb ! - 37.4239
Stewed Beef Tongue
This delicious Stewed Beef Tongue with its excellent flavor and textures is simply irresistible. I serve it often for my parties. You simply have to try this yummy Stewed Beef Tongue! - 41.5198
Spiced Tea Eggs
I serve the Tea Eggs for breakfast or brunch parties. I am quiet famous for this yummy egg dish. Little do they know that the secret behind the pretty and tasty dish is this wonderful Tea Eggs recipe! - 40.7825
Sichuan Style Prawns With Rice Noodles
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Crush peppercorns, star anise and salt; coat prawns in spice mix.
Place noodles in large bowl, cover with warm water; gently separate noodles with hands.
Soak noodles 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold... - 42.4374
Braised Oxtails A La Chinoise
1. In a heavy casserole, heat oil over medium flame; pat the oxtails dry and brown them evenly in the oil and remove from the pan when done
2. To the same pan, add onion and carrot and cook for a couple of minutes without browning; add wine and soy... - 39.1462
Cornish Hens With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing. Meanwhile, remove giblets and necks from hens. With kitchen shears, cut each hen in half. Rinse hens with running cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Rub hens with salad oil.
2. In bowl, mix vinegar, sugar, juice,... - 29.3861
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a jug, blend the corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Add remaining water, soy sauce and star anise. Combine thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Use a wok to heat up.
4) Pour in half of the oil and place over a moderate heat until... - 45.8707
How To Make Tasty Crispy Duck And Pancakes
Have you ever tried making turkey? Then you should check this recipe out. It's a whole meal. Your family will enjoy the crispy duck. Watch the video for this interesting recipe by the chef itself. - 104.657
Stewed Pork (red Cooked)
Cut the pork into 3-cm (1 - inch) cubes.
In a heavy saucepan arrange the onions on the bottom, then the pork skin, skin side downwards, and then the pork cubes.
Pour the seasoning sauce over, cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid and bring quickly to the... - 38.3568
Cold Meat Platter
Cold Meat Platter is the perfect dish for your parties. Last time I served it was two weeks ago for my husbands colleagues. Not only were they impressed by its flavor but they also wanted more and more and more!!! You simply have to try this Cold Meat Platter... - 47.1121
West Lake Steamed Duck
Enjoy this West Lake Steamed Duck at a party dinner as it is a bit difficult and time consuming for a casual fare ! Neverthless this West Lake Steamed Duck is one of the best steamed duck dishes you might have ever tasted ! - 49.4304
Stewed Beef With Carrots
This is a Chinese dish that you simple shouldn€™t miss. The Stewed Beef With Carrots was served to me by my friend for my surprise birthday party and it was yummy. I took this brilliant Stewed Beef With Carrots recipe from her the next day itself! try it... - 47.7962
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce
Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce is a delicious beef preparation that I prepare at least once in a month because it is a family favorite! Try this brilliant Stewed Beef With Hot Sauce recipe! - 45.8761
Fish Ball Soup Veracruz
1 Heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the onion, poblano, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer half of the onion mixture to a food processor or blender; set aside.
2 Add the clam... - 34.3751
Fragrant Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut off and discard the skin from the beef shanks. Bone the shanks, reserving the bones. Cut the meat into 2-inch chunks and add it to the marinade, stirring to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Soak the... - 32.9556
Beef And Flat Noodle Soup
1. Heat a large dry frying pan until very hot and sear the chuck steak on all sides until brown and charred.
2. Put the beef into a large saucepan with the stock or water, star anise, cinnamon, black peppercorns, 1 sliced onion or 2 shallots, the garlic and... - 42.0872