- » Chilli Wing
Chilli Wing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli wing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli wing recipes.
Chilli Chicken Wings
Combine sauces, lemon juice, wings, garlic and ginger in shallow dish, cook on HIGH for ten minutes.
Turn wings after five minutes and baste frequently during cooking. - 28.4116
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Glazed Chicken Wings
Chicken wings a favorite party appetizer. It’s all about the sauce used to give them the wonderful glaze. This recipe is a little bit different. They aren’t the usual fried or oven baked chicken wings. Watch the video to learn a new way of making those... - 126.401
Sweet And Sticky Wings
Everybody loves these sticky wings from kids to adults. They are perfect snack or mini meal in lunch box. Here is a recipe to help you make them better. You will love it recipe. Watch the video and listen to the tips and cautions carefully. - 139.576
Braised Saucy Chicken Wings
Looking for a different recipe with chicken wings? Watch Chef Vikas as he prepares this delicious looking recipe. Ready in only minutes, this is a great dish to add to your spread! - 89.4942
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 41.837
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 46.486
Spicy Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings into pieces at joints.
2. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir ginger and garlic over heat until aromatic. Add sauces, sugar and the water; stir over heat 1 minute.
3. Add wings; cook, covered, about 15 minutes, stirring... - 35.0827
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.8673
Five Spice Chicken Wings
1. Remove wing tips from chicken; reserve for another use. Cut chicken in half at second joint. Score each chicken piece twice.
2. Combine chicken, five-spice powder, honey, peanut oil, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours... - 31.6019
Chicken Wing Marinated In Garlic
Rinse the chicken wings in cold water and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
Put the crushed garlic in a large mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
Add the chicken wings, coat them well with the marinade and leave for an hour,... - 25.9365
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 35.0759
Chicken Wings In Sweet And Spicy Sauce
I’m sure you agree chicken wings are a great appetizer. Here is a great recipe to prepare a quick dish. Chef Vikas demonstrates using Ching’s Secret sauces to prepare this appetizer. Simply fried, tossed in sauces and it’s good to go! Don’t get... - 92.5501
Chicken Wings And Pork Sausage Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken,pork sausage and fry... - 49.8881
For all the chicken addict foodies, here is a great idea of snacks. Chicken lollipop is among the best appetizers, you could serve in any party, along with a bowl of red hot chili sauce at the center. The hot and sizzling taste of this snacks is just... - 161.183
Tung An Chicken
Put the chicken, onion and ginger slices in a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pints) of water.
Bring to the boil and cook gently for 20 minutes, not more.
Remove the chicken and reserve the stock.
Take the meat off the carcass and cut it into 4-cm (1 1/2--in)... - 44.2171
Chicken Lollipops Vibs Favorite
My personal favorite -the chicken lollipop recipe is sure to make you fall in love with this wonderful snack. Deep fried chicken leg with mild seasoning is the perfect snack for the gathering at your place. Serve your friends a yummy lip smacking delight and... - 42.8864
Thai Lime Spatchcocks
1. Cut spatchcocks (poussins) down middle of backs and flatten. Thread a skewer through wings and a skewer through legs of each spatchcock.
2. To make marinade, place lime juice, coriander, coconut milk, chilli, honey, and black pepper to taste in a large... - 32.416
Indian Fried Pomfret
Pom-fret fry makes my husband and daughter crazy. It's one of the most favorite dish in sea food at our home. Its very simple, easy and tasty recipe.No matter when you cook this, for lunch, brunch, dinner, I am sure it will just vanish from dish in no time! - 108.575
Cornish Hens With Deviled Sauce
1) Tie together the legs of each hen and tuck them under thw wing tips.
2) In a small bowl, put the mustard powder, paprika, turmeric, ginger and allspice and mix them properly together.
3) On all sides of the four Cornish hens, rub the spice... - 47.1431
Romantic Dinner Trio
If you are planning for a great romantic dinner meal, this impressive video is just perfect for you. Watch this amazing video that displays three recipes for a heart meal. The video suggests spicy chicken wings, nutty sweet rice and creamy steamed vegetables.... - 96.8833
Butterfly Prawns With Hot Cucumber Sauce
1) Remove the outer shell off the prawns. While leaving the end tail wings intact, take off the their heads.
2) Slice along the back of the prawns. Do not slice through till the end. Open up the prawns flat.
3) Dredge them in a mixture of... - 44.2465
Marghi No Khurma
1. Cut each chicken into eight pieces. Discard neck, ribs and wings. Wash well, apply salt and set aside. Heat saffron and steep it in a cup of warm water.
2. Chop the onions and allow to heat in half cup oil or butter. Add the ground spices and toss in the... - 27.8014
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 190°C (Gas Mark 5, 375°F).
Mix all the spices together in a bowl and add seasoning, lemon juice, ginger, onions, garlic and coconut milk to form a thick paste.
Spread the paste over the duck.
Put the duck on a rack in a... - 34.3669
Barbecued Spiced Duck
Mix together the spices, salt and pepper to taste, the ginger, lemon juice, onions and garlic.
Soak the coconut in the water for 5 minutes, then add to the spice mixture.
Stir well to form a thick paste.
Tie the wings and legs of the duck together so that the... - 40.8724
Bon-bon Chicken With Sesame Sauce
1. Clean the chicken well. Bring the water to a rolling boil in a wok, add the chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 40-45 minutes. Remove the chicken and immerse in cold water to cool.
2. After at least 1 hour, remove the chicken and drain; dry well... - 32.2118
Taco Bell Turkey Carnitas
I know you've got a thousand packets of Taco Bell sauce around the house. Here's how to use them up and use those leftover Turkey Legs and Wings too. - 116.745
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 46.8409