- » Chilli Salsa
Chilli Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli salsa recipes.
Black Bean Chilli With Avocado Salsa
1. Drain the beans and place in a large saucepan with at least twice their volume of fresh water.
2. Bring slowly to the boil, skimming off any froth that rises to the surface. Boil rapidly for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes,... - 41.0046
Chilli Tomato Salsa
1. Place the shallot and garlic in a food processor with the fresh basil. Whizz the shallot, garlic and basil until finely chopped.
2. Halve the tomatoes and add to the food processor. Pulse the machine until the mixture is well blended and coarsely... - 34.8008
Roasted Chilli Salsa
Place tomatoes, chillies, onion and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal and roast until skins are blistered and charred and flesh of vegetables are soft.
Peel onion and garlic, roughly chop and place in a bowl.
Roughly chop tomatoes and chillies and add... - 33.6737
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Combine all the above ingredients into a glass bowl. Sprinkle with rock salt. Mix, chill and serve with cutlets, patties, fried chips or fried vegetables. - 25.1434
Mozzarella With Tomato And Chilli Salsa
1. Thinly slice the mozzarella with a sharp knife or using a slicer.
2. Arrange the slices, slightly overlapping them on a cheese board or serving platter.
3. To make the salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients
4. Season... - 42.2759
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 45.494
Pork Tortillas With Green Chilli Salsa
1. To make the salsa, put the tomatoes, chillies, onion, garlic, coriander stalks and a handful of the leaves into a food processor, whizz, then season with salt.
2. Heat a griddle or the grill to high. Brush the chops with oil, then season. Cook for 3 mins... - 32.4864
Sardines With Fresh Tomato Chilli Salsa
Place the sardines on a hinged wire cooking rack.
Brush with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Close, turn over, open the rack and oil and season the other sides.
Close the rack again.
Put all the salsa ingredients in a bowl with a little salt and pepper... - 36.0543
Garlic And Chilli Salsa
Place chillies, tomatoes, garlic, coriander (cilanto), parsley and cumin in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chopped.
Stir in lime juice and chill until required. - 30.304
Chilli Lime Fish With Tomato And Onion Salsa
Combine garlic, rind, oyster sauce, 1/4 cup each of the chilli sauce and juice in large bowl.
Add fish; stir to cover with lime mixture.
Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine tomato, onion, and remaining chilli sauce and juice in small bowl.
Cover... - 36.9241
Tomato And Jalapeno Pepper Salsa
Blanch, skin and chop the tomatoes.
Cook on a low fire with the onion, garlic, salt and sugar until thick.
Add the green chillies while the salsa is still hot.
Remove from the gas.
Add chopped jalapenos. - 29.6889
Feta Stuffed Ancho Chillies
1. Place chillies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 20 minutes or until soft. Drain chillies and discard water. Make a slit in each chilli and carefully remove seeds and membranes.
2. To make filling, place feta and goat's cheeses,... - 30.2535