- » Chilli Plum
Chilli Plum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli plum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli plum recipes.
Chilli Plum Sauce
Heat garlic, ginger and shallots in oil for 1-2 minutes on HIGH.
Add remaining ingredients (mix cornflour to a smooth paste with a little chicken stock to prevent lumps).
Heat for 7-10 minutes on MEDIUM, or until sauce thickens.
Serve over pork... - 39.2217
Spiced Plum Or Plum And Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients into a large pan and bring slowly to the boil.
Simmer gently for up to 2 hours, until the mixture is a sloppy pulp.
Cool a little then strain through a colander to remove the stones and skins.
You can then sieve the puree if you prefer... - 41.9392
Cocktail Frankfurts With Plum Sauce
Place plum sauce, water, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soy sauce and corn flour into a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until sauce boils.
Cook frankfurts in boiling water until tender, drain. - 21.2941
Plum Spare Ribs
The plum spare ribs recipe is a grilled ribs recipe that can be served as a side in a meal or as a snack for gatherings and parties. Grilled on the high rack with a marinade of plum sauce and chili powder, the plum spare ribs are spicy and sweet. Adapted from... - 32.0235
Authentic Chinese Plum Sauce
Place the plums in a pan and pour the hot water over them.
Leave covered for 20 minutes.
Peel the skin from the plums, remove the centre stone and cut into halves.
Simmer in a pan with 1/2 cup water.
Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
Add sugar, soya jam, vinegar,... - 40.324
Cut the plums in half, remove and discard the stones.
Chop the fruit roughly and place them in a medium-sized saucepan.
Blend together the ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, cumin, brown sugar, salt, malt vinegar and water together.
Pour... - 40.8098
Plum Barbecued Chicken
Plum Barbecued Chicken is another party dish. The plum juice, chilli sauce, and lemon juice gives the Plum Barbecued Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 40.469
1. Press plums and liquid through a sieve or remove stones and blend in a blender.
2. Saute the onion and garlic in the oil until soft but not brown. Add the plums and the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook slowly for 20 minutes. Thicken with cornflour... - 36.0616
Hot Plum And Apricot Chutney
1. Place the apricots and plums in a saucepan. Pour in the vinegar, garam masala, chilli powder, ground coriander, cinnamon, salt and sugar and stir to mix. Bring it to the boil over a very low heat and then simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, then mash the... - 32.8042
Quick Plum Dip
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well using a spoon.
2. Transfer on to dip bowl and serve with fried starters or momos. - 26.049
A creativity of rasam with plums. - 36.2337