- » Chilli Paste
Chilli Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli paste recipes.
Red Chilli Paste
1)In a bowl, mix together red chilli paste, soya sauce, chopped garlic, chopped onion, sugar, roast sesame seed, sesame oil and salt.
2)Cook the paste over reduced heat unilt paste becomes thick.
3)Use in various recipes once sauce is... - 34.8442
You May Also Like!
15 cloves garlic, 10 dry red chillies (soak in hot water for 20 minutes).
Grind together, make a smooth paste and add 1 teaspoon chilli oil. - 12.527
Green Chile Paste
1) Take a food processor bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Process until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Use as required. - 24.0995
Chilli Oil Ii
2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil, 3 tablespoons dry red chilli powder.
Mix with 5 tablespoons sesame oil or peanut oil.
Heat 2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil in a wok till it smokes.
Place chilli paste in a bowl and pour over the hot oil, stirring well until... - 17.983
Noodles With Hot Bean Paste
1. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, toss in the sesame oil, then arrange on a serving dish and keep warm.
2. Blend the soy sauce, sherry and cornflour together.
3. Heat the groundnut oil in a wok, add the leeks, garlic, ginger and... - 32.0288
Chilli Beans Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to make a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet... - 45.7809
Slow Baked Chilli Lamb
1. To make chilli paste, place chillies and garlic in a hot dry frying pan or comal over a high heat and cook until skins are blistered and charred. Place chillies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 30 minutes. Drain chillies and discard... - 35.2493
Garlic Chilli Macaroni Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put the flour, salt, oil and garlic paste to water, mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and knead with hands to a smooth dough.
Cover the dough with wet... - 45.7537
Thai Flavoured Whole Chilli Fish
1.Clean fish and rinse under cold running water.
Pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper and arrange in a deep tray.
2.To make marinade, combine coriander, ginger, garlic, chilli paste, sugar, turmeric, oil, vinegar and water.
Pour over fish and rub well into... - 38.202
For The Red Curry Paste
Place the red chillies, peppercorns, coriander powder, cummin powder, salt, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg powder and grind together to a fine powder, without using any water.
Add the onion, garlic, lemon grass, galangal (ginger), coriander root, lemon rind,... - 32.9486
Chilli Paste Recipes By Category