- » Chilli Paneer
Chilli Paneer Recipes
Chili paneer is a popular vegetarian dish in Indian cooking, primarily in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Punjab. The cubed paneer is cooked with green chilies and thus the name â€˜chili paneerâ€™. Chili paneer usually has ... More »
Cottage Cheese With Chili
Paneer or the Indian cottage cheese is very popular in North India used in curries or appetizers. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chilli Paneer or Cottage Cheese with chilli which is a fusion dish of Indian and Chinese. Great vegetarian treat to enjoy with... - 113.899
How to make Chilli Paneer - a spicy Indian Cheese delicasy (tofu or quorn can be used as a substitute - even Hallumi - providing you love salt ;-) )from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and... - 113.664
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 87.9563
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 47.9046
An Indo-Chinese treat is what the chilli paneer recipe is all about. A hot and spicy side dish that would add to the taste of your entire meal. This is a real treat especially for all you veggies out there. - 43.8238
1. Cut paneer into 1/2" cubes.
2. Mix cornflour, maida and salt in a bowl. Add enough water to make a batter of thick pouring consistency such that it coats the paneer.
3. Dip each piece of paneer in batter and deep fry to a golden brown colour.
4. Heat 2... - 36.8264
This Paneer chili is a Indo- chinese fusion food that you would fall in love with. Combine the Indian cheese (Paneer) in a Chinese style sauce and add an interesting twist to your everyday menu. - 35.9076
Make a batter with just enough water to coat the paneer with. Cut the paneer into 1/2" strips. Dip in the batter and fry a golden brown colour. Heat 2 tblspns oil, fry green chilies for ½ a minute. Lower heat. Add salt, pepper and sugar. Add soya chili and... - 29.6738
Chilli Paneer Recipes By Category