- » Chilli Oil
Chilli Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli oil recipes.
Tomato Salad With Hot Chilli Oil Dressing
Just back from South Africa, Robin gets with her a salad recipe inspired by the one served at her hotel. It uses chili oil for the dressing which makes it one hot salad. Juicy tomatoes and the hot dressing are going to be a treat for all salad lovers. - 130.959
Fish In Hot And Spicy Red Chilli Oil
If you love to keep your dinner simple but spicy, here is an easy way to do so. This recipe offers an oriental flavor to the fish and goes perfectly well with noodles or rice. As per your taste, you can make it as hot as you want. Watch the video and get... - 101.968
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 36.335
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 31.9266
Lobster With Sizzled Ginger Chilli Oil
1. With scissors, cut lengthwise along the top of each lobster shell to the end of the tail, leaving the fan end intact. Spread the shell open and carefully pry out the meat, leaving it attached at the fan end; lay the meat over the top of the shell.
2. Crush... - 31.0384
Chilli Oil Ii
2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil, 3 tablespoons dry red chilli powder.
Mix with 5 tablespoons sesame oil or peanut oil.
Heat 2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil in a wok till it smokes.
Place chilli paste in a bowl and pour over the hot oil, stirring well until... - 17.983
20 red dry chillies, break and fry in 1 cup oil until dark brown.
Remove from heat, cool, strain and store. - 12.9812
Chilli Oil Recipes By Category