- » Chilli Oil
Chilli Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli oil recipes.
20 red dry chillies, break and fry in 1 cup oil until dark brown.
Remove from heat, cool, strain and store. - 14.4151
Fish In Chilly Oil
Fish in hot chili oil or “Shui Zhu Yu" is the most famous dish of Sichuanese cuisine. A fairly recent invention, it has gained popularity throughout China as the ubiquitous Sichuanese dish. Traditional Chinese cuisines are not hot nor spicy, with the... - 0
Chilli Oil Ii
2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil, 3 tablespoons dry red chilli powder.
Mix with 5 tablespoons sesame oil or peanut oil.
Heat 2 cups sesame oil or peanut oil in a wok till it smokes.
Place chilli paste in a bowl and pour over the hot oil, stirring well until... - 19.4804
Tomato Salad With Hot Chilli Oil Dressing
Just back from South Africa, Robin gets with her a salad recipe inspired by the one served at her hotel. It uses chili oil for the dressing which makes it one hot salad. Juicy tomatoes and the hot dressing are going to be a treat for all salad lovers. - 109.66
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 33.1053
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 38.1838
Lobster With Sizzled Ginger Chilli Oil
1. With scissors, cut lengthwise along the top of each lobster shell to the end of the tail, leaving the fan end intact. Spread the shell open and carefully pry out the meat, leaving it attached at the fan end; lay the meat over the top of the shell.
2. Crush... - 34.9294
Spaghetti With Chilli And Olive Oil
This is a Italian style side dish which is very easy to make. It is mildly spicy with aromatic herbs. It can be served with any meat dish. - 0
Fish In Hot And Spicy Red Chilli Oil
If you love to keep your dinner simple but spicy, here is an easy way to do so. This recipe offers an oriental flavor to the fish and goes perfectly well with noodles or rice. As per your taste, you can make it as hot as you want. Watch the video and get... - 98.7597
Pasta In Olive Oil
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Toss pasta with oil, adding reserved water as needed.
Add salt and chilli flakes to taste. - 25.6532
Chili Garlic Infused Olive Oil
Many gourmet Italian cookbooks call for garlic and chili infused olive oil. Watch this video to learn how to avoid the heavy price tagged and unhealthy processed commercial flavored olive oils and make this simple and delicious garlic chili olive oil at home.... - 95.8227
Heat wok and add oil, peppercorns and chillies.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Allow to cool, then store in a covered jar for 2-3 days.
Strain and discard peppercorns and chillies.
Store oil in a tightly sealed jar and keep in a cool place for up to 6... - 26.8354
Buffalo Mozzarella, Avocado, Thyme & Potato Pizzas With Chili Oil
Tommi says: "This recipe is inspired by the delicious open pizzas made of a wafer-thin corn dough sold at night-time in two main streets in Oaxaca, Mexico for people rolling out of nearby bars. They are cooked over open fires and accompanied with various... - 38.756
Carrot Pickle In Oil
Lay carrot strips on a muslin and dry in the sun for 6-8 hours.
Heat oil well, whilst warm add garlic and salt.
Add in the coarsely powdered masala powder.
Mix carrots and chillies, add to oil.
Stir well and pour into a jar.
Keeps for 3-4 months. - 38.3775
Spicy Dumplings With Sesame Sauce And Hot Oil
1) Prepare dough by combining flour and salt and knead to a firm but moist dough. Refrigerate wrapped for 2 hours
2) For the filing, in a bowl add ginger and scallion in water and leave it aside for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and mix it... - 44.857
Lemon Pickle In Oil
Yummy homemade Lemon Pickle In Oil is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and you family with your homemade Lemon Pickle In Oil which compliments any meal. I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 43.7018
Lemon Pickle In Oil
Lemon pickle in oil is a cooked lemon pickle prepared with added spices. Flavored wuth asafoetida, red chili pepper, ginger, methi seeds and seasoned with salt, the lemon pickle in oil is peppy and savory with meals of all sorts. - 41.4071
Bufenu Or Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil
Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use half a cup... - 40.5748
Gooseberries In Oil
1. Press each gooseberry carefully, remove the seed and discard. Keep the berries whole or break them into slices.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, the gooseberries (whole or in slices), and fry carefully on low heat turning all the while. Add... - 30.8721
Oil Roasted Cauliflower Flatbread
Cauliflower known as Gobi in India can be commonly found in mains, sides as well as flatbreads like parathas. Check out Madhura showing how to make spicy Gobi Paratha or Cauliflower stuffed paratha. Absolute treat with yogurt and pickle! - 121.264
Bufenu ( Ripe Mango Pickle In Oil )
1. Wash the mangoes and dry them gently with a soft cloth and set aside.
2. Take a large bowl and place the mustard powder in it along with 1 cup of oil and beat well with a spoon.
3. Crush the garlic, cumin, cinnamon and cloves coarsely and set aside. Use... - 34.913
Yogurt Cheese In Olive Oil
1. Sterilize a 30 cm / 12 in square of muslin by steeping it in boiling water. Drain and lay over a large plate. Mix the yogurt with the salt and tip on to the centre of the muslin. Bring up the sides of the muslin and tie firmly with string.
2. Hang the bag... - 31.4114
Courgettes And Carrots In Olive Oil
Blanch the courgettes and carrots in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a karahi or deep frying pan and fry the spring onions and garlic cloves together for about 2 minutes.
Stir in the courgettes and carrots, then... - 39.1416
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Stuffed Oil Roasted Flatbread
Parathas are stuffed and oil roasted crispy flatbreads popular across India, particularly north. Check out chef Madhura making spicy and flavorful Palak Paneer Paratha or Palak and Paneer stuffed oil roasted flatbread. Good enough for breakfast or any meal! - 117.495
Methioo ( Mango And Fenugreek Pickle In Oil )
1. Take a large thali and mix all the salt and masalas and spread a layer of this mixture at the bottom of a large pickle jar. Then spread a thick layer of mango pieces and cover with a layer of the salt mixture. Do this till all the mango pieces are used... - 27.0375
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 39.5535
Masala Paniyaram - Appe Or Paddu - No Oil
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients till well combined. Add little water if required.
2. Place a non stick paniyaram pan on medium heat. Grease it with drop of oil and pour the batter into each groove. Cook for a few minutes till one side is done,... - 0
Chilli Oil Recipes By Category