- » Chilli Mayonnaise
Chilli Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli mayonnaise recipes.
Sweet Chilli Mayonnaise
Here's how to give a tangy twist to your mayonnaise. Watch this video to get a good idea on how to make use of a special ingredient to transform the bland white mayonnaise to a spread with a kick! - 76.0806
Chili And Bean Dip
Chili And Bean Dip is easy to make. The Chilli powder gives the Chili And Bean Dip a firey taste. - 25.4804
Cut each potato into eight wedges and place them in a large bowl.
Add the olive oil, salt and chilli powder and toss until evenly coated.
Transfer to a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 220°C (425°F), Gas Mark 7, for 15 minutes.
Turn the potatoes... - 25.9502
Avocado With Chilli Tomato Sauce
Cut avocados in half and remove the stones.
Sprinkle liberally with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Just before serving fill cavity with the sauce.
Sauce Peel, seed and finely chop the tomato.
Add chilli sauce, sugar and finely chopped... - 36.9499
Chilly Herbed Lobster
Early on day:
1. Drop lobster tails into large kettle of boiling salted water; when water reboils, cook lobster tails 6 minutes. Drain them at once; then place them in a colander and let cold water run over them a few minutes; drain again.
2. With kitchen... - 36.206
Chilly Salmon Salad
1) Take a bowl and add gelatin to cold water in order to soften it.
2) Add lemon juice and boiling water to it, stirring them in.
3) Add rest of the ingredients except the lettuce leaves and mix properly.
4) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil... - 45.8038
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy, vinegar, brown sugar and fennel seeds in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until mixture reduces by half. Remove from heat and strain to remove fennel seeds. Set aside to... - 33.4633
Mix the lobster and sauce together and place on the lettuce leaves.
Sprinkle with chopped hard-boiled egg and serve chilled.
Sauce: Combine all ingredients and mix together thoroughly. - 31.5818
Masam Pedas Sauce
Cut the 4 cloves of garlic into small tiny pieces,
cut the peel of small red onion into 4 pieces,
cut each of 3 pieces of small dried chilli into 3 slices then put them(garlic,red onion,dried chilli) along another ingredients
into a blender,
then break an... - 47.4137
1) Till it has thickened, beat the egg yolk and add the salt, mustard and some twists of pepper. Beat well.
2) Drop by drop add the oil, vigorously beating with a whisk after each addition to ensure that the oil is absorbed completely before the next... - 36.0194
Guacamole With Mayonnaise And Bacon
1) Peel the avocados and mash to get about two cups pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, onion, salt and chilli powder together; mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the mixture with the mayonnaise completely sealing the avocado mixture.
4)... - 36.9961
Cauliflower And Apple In Curried Mayonnaise
Put the cauliflower, carrot and apple into a bowl with the raisins and lemon juice and mix.
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and curry paste in a small bowl and season.
Put the lettuce leaves on a flat dish and spoon the cauliflower mixture on... - 30.1568
Fried Green Tomatoes With Mayonnaise
For Garlic Mayonnaise:
Make your normal mayonnaise. While making it, add 6 crushed garlic cloves and 4 crushed green chillies. Use sour lime juice instead of vinegar.
Mix the tomato slices with the pepper, chilli and cumin powders and salt.
Mix the eggs and... - 37.2405
Fish Rolls In Orange Mayonnaise
1. Wash and dry pomfret fillets, beat grated cheese, butter, salt, pepper.
2. When creamy, add garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Spread on fillets and roll them up firmly.
4. Secure with tooth pick.
5. Grease an oven tray and place rolls on them.
6. Bake... - 33.0914
Spiced Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise
1. Gently mix in lime juice and coriander in to the mayonnaise and chill till serving.
2. In a bowl, mix the cumin, chilli powder, crushed chillies according to taste, and lime zest.
3. When the spices are mixed, add in breadcrumbs,... - 42.411
Chicken Burger With Tangy Garlic Mayonnaise
PLACE CHICKEN in a shallow, non-metal dish; prick chicken breasts with a skewer several times.
1.Combine lime juice and chilli sauce in a jug.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate several hours or overnight.
Prepare and light barbecue 1 hour before... - 43.8975
Cajun Mayonnaise - Part 2 Of Cajun Burger
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to make the Cajun sauce. This sauce will add flavor to the burger and give it a real Cajun feel, even when you are making it at home with everyday ingredients. - 89.9009
This Mayonnaise Sauce tastes incredible ! I love it with my breads and spaghetti . Try out this Mayonnaise Sauce with any other suitable dish and tell me if you like it ! - 33.9277
Dry Roasted Squid With Garlic Mayonnaise
1) Clean the squid after washing it thoroughly, discarding the innards and cutting away the eyes and alimentary tract from the head.
2) Cut the squid body open lengthwise.
3) Portion the body into 3 or 4 large slices and score the pieces gently... - 42.8423
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.679
Thousand Island Sauce
1. In a blender or a food processor blend mayonnaise with egg, chilli sauce, olives, onion and parsley.
2. To serve, stir in cream. - 34.1251
Combine mayonnaise with tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with any desired combination of seafood. - 23.8494
Simple Russian Dressing
Russian Dressing has a Cool taste. The mayonnaise and chilli sauce gives the Russian Dressing Piquant taste. - 16.129
Thousand Island Dressing
Thousand Island Dressing has a grand taste. Thousand Island Dressing gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with cream and chili sauce, garnished with pepper. Thousand Island Dressing is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 22.7718
My oh my! This Shrimpwich is quite a yummy treat. Seasoned with the richness of mayonnaise, chilli sauce, onion, and eggs this Shrimpwich is way too easier to prepare. Keep in mind that this is a make-ahead recipe and you are requried to refrigerate it for 24... - 37.3054
Chilled Crab Mangetout
Chillied Crab Mangetout - it is the name that caught my attention and when I prepared this dish I was glad that it had a name so catchy and a taste so juicy. Just give this yummy Chillied Crab Mangetout a try and prove to yourself. - 30.2593
Foil Sandwiches For A Picnic
Apart from the buns, take all the ingredients in a bowl.
Apply a good amount of the mixture in each of the buns.
Use foil to wrap the buns.
At a temperature of 375 F, bake the buns for about 20 minutes.
You may even grill them until they are... - 33.7382
King Prawns In Tempura Batter
1. Prepare the prawns – using a sharp knife, carefully cut out any black vein you may find running along the back of the prawn. Alternately you could get it done by your fishmonger.
2. Wash the prawns under cold running water and dry on a... - 89.1095
Russian Dressing With Chopped Chives
Blend chilli sauce and chives into mayonnaise; a little chopped red pepper or canned pimento can also be added.
Use with egg or vegetable salads or with fish. - 14.3113
Spicy Sauce For Sushi Rolls
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chilli oil, sesame oil, and chilli paste.
2. Drop cucumber and mix it well. Taste and adjust.
3. Serve spicy sauce with sushi. - 104.527
Chili Horseradish Sauce
Chili Horseradish Sauce has an Astounding taste. The mayonnaise and chilli sauce gives the Chili Horseradish Sauce Inimitable taste. Must go for it - 14.6924
Pepperoni And Cheese Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Separate dough in 8 triangles and slightly stretch each triangle.
3) Arrange 3 slices of pepperoni, slightly overlapping in the middle of each triangle.
4) Sprinkle pepperoni with 1 tablespoon of cheese.... - 36.3932
Parmesan Sausage Wraps
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spread dough in 8 triangles cut each in half making 16 long triangles.
3) Dredge each with 1 table soon of cheese.
4) Place the sausage on the narrow end of the triangle.
5) Roll the dough toward the... - 39.4765
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.5543
Peel and mash avocado.
Blend with cream cheese, mayonnaise, chilli powder, onion, garlic, lemon juice and tomato which has been peeled, seeded and chopped.
Mix well and season to taste with salt.
Stand for 1 hour before serving to allow flavour to... - 33.6718
1) In 6 chilled cocktail glasses, arrange the shrimp.
2) Mix together the mayonnaise, chilli, garlic, mustard and parsley. Spoon the mixture all over the shrimp.
3) Serve right away after garnishing with slices of lemon and watercress sprigs. - 33.443
1) Cut the eggs into halves, lengthwise and take out the yolks.
2) In the bowl, position the knife and add the yolks. Keep the whites aside.
3) Add the chilli sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and salt.
4) Pulse the ingredients together till they are... - 36.4236
Put the celery, apple, cabbage and green chilli in a bowl.
Add yogurt, mayonnaise and salt.
Lay shredded lettuce on a flat dish.
Spoon this mixture over it.
Scatter walnuts on top.
Lay a layer of sliced cucumber around the edges and sprinkle... - 34.174
Chilli Mayonnaise Recipes By Category