- » Chilli Marmalade
Chilli Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli marmalade recipes.
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 36.1802
You May Also Like!
Lemon, Chilli And Ginger Glaze
1. Place oil, lemon juice, mustard, marmalade, chilli and coriander in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush glaze over meat, chicken or fish and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 29.7042
Zesty Orange Barbecued Chicken Wings
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cut the chicken wings in halves, arrange the wings in a plastic sealable bags.
3) In a bowl, mix together chilli sauce, marmalade, vinegar, mustard Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
4) Pour the marinade in... - 44.031
Pork Chops Valenciana
Cook pork, uncovered, in large heated oiled pan until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove pork from pan; cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook marmalade, sauce, vinegar, ginger and cumin in small pan, stirring, until sauce thickens slightly; stir... - 31.3914
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
Carnival Corned Beef
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Use the cloves to stud the onion.
3) In a large heavy pot, cover the corned beef with water.
4) Stir in studded onion, peppercorns, garlic, and chillies and then allow the mixture to come to... - 43.5826
Lime Chicken Skewers With Mango Salsa
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin pieces and thread on to 8 skewers so that the meat forms an S-shape down each skewer.
2. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Arrange the chicken kebabs (kabobs) on the grill (broiler) rack. Mix together the marmalade,... - 38.2072
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry... - 43.046