Garlic Lime Marinade
- » Chilli Lime Garlic Marinade
Chilli Lime Garlic Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli lime garlic marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli lime garlic marinade recipes.
Prawn Kebabs With Chilli Lime Sauce
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Combine prawns in medium bowl with garlic, lemon grass, vinegar, coriander and the oil, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain prawns; discard marinade.
Cut onions into 5cm lengths; alternating... - 44.1251
Barbecue Chilli Prawns
1. To make marinade, place chilli powder, oregano, garlic, orange and lime rinds and orange and lime juices in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns, toss, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Drain prawns and cook on a preheated hot... - 37.2431
1) In a pan, add coconut, water, lime rind, garlic, chilli powder, spring onion and root ginger.
2) Gently cook for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
3) When the coconut dissolves and the flavours are well blended, cool.
4) Use as... - 37.107
Hot Chilli Prawns
Put the garlic, lime zest and juice, and chilli in a bowl and mix well together.
Stir in the prawns and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
Lift the prawns from the marinade with a slotted spoon and put carefully into the... - 34.234
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients to combine well.
2 Pour the marinade on your fish or shellfish or on a plate, spread the fish in a single layer and spoon over the marinade.
3 Let stand for at least 2 hours.
Fish can be... - 29.4465
Chilli And Honey Steaks
1. Combine steaks and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Cook steaks on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked as desired.
3. Serve with steamed Chinese... - 30.4135
Dilip's Lime Jerk Seitan
Jerk spices can elevate the flavors of a simple stir fry, and this Lime Marinated Jerked Seitan is a perfect example of that. The refreshing flavor of lime and the heat of the jerk spice balance the flavors really well. This is a perfect main dish for any... - 140.042
Chilled Chicken With Dill Sauce
Trim excess far from chicken.
Place each piece berween 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over... - 45.7483
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.3319
Chicken Wing Marinated In Garlic
Rinse the chicken wings in cold water and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
Put the crushed garlic in a large mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings.
Add the chicken wings, coat them well with the marinade and leave for an hour,... - 27.6266
Seared Ginger And Garlic Pork Chops
Want to know of a yummy appetizer recipe that you can cook within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! This is an easy to cook appetizer that is sure to earn you lots of delightful compliments! - 92.7615
Fijian Fish Steaks
Wipe the fish so that it is clean and dry, then place in a single layer in a large shallow dish, arranging so that they do not overlap.
Mix together 45 ml/3 tbsp of the coconut milk and the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinate for... - 41.2148
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Piri Chicken With Herb Coleslaw
Put the chicken and marinade ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Leave to marinate for a couple of hours if possible, or at least 15 minutes.
Put the cabbage, carrots and onion in a bowl.
Whisk the mayo and vinegar, then toss with the veg and season... - 42.508
Cut chicken into large pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and pat dry.
Make deep gashes in the flesh with a sharp knife.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1 Rub into chicken and marinate for 30 minutes.
Combine ingredients for marinade 2 Rub into chicken... - 44.2873
- Mix red chillies, ginger-garlic paste, salt and lime juice and yogurt
- Add the cut chicken pieces to the marinade and leave aside for about an hour
- Heat oil in pan
- Add bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, cloves, crushed black pepper, saute for a minute
- Add... - 41.1347
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 35.3661
Spiced Fish Casserole
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl to make a marinade.
Place all the fish and shellfish in the marinade for 1 hour.
When ready to cook, add the fish and the shellfish with the marinade to the stock and bring to a rolling boil.
Add all the vegetables... - 36.5826
Herbed Seafood Salad
Combine scallops and prawns in a bowl.
Add vinegar, lime juice, orange juice and garlic.
Mix well, cover and chill for 2 hours.
Strain seafood mixture, reserving marinade.
Place seafood in a salad bowl and add chilli, green pepper, olives and... - 39.5699
Spicy Steamed Fish
Cut fish into 4 large fillets.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Combine ingredients for marinade, rub into fish and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix together spring onions, green chillies, tomato and garlic in a small bowl.
Place a fish fillet in the centre of each... - 42.9368
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 43.68
1. To make the marinade, put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Put the chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the marinade. Leave in a cool place to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 36.0336
Charcoal Grilled Chicken
1. Place chicken in a ceramic or glass dish and set aside.
2. Place chillies, garlic, coriander roots, lemon grass, lime juice and soy sauce in a food processor and process to make paste. Mix paste with coconut cream and pour over chicken. Marinate for 1... - 34.1271
Charcoal Grilled Chicken
1. Place chicken in a ceramic or glass dish and set aside.
2. Place chillies, garlic, coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime juice and soy sauce in a food processor and process to make paste. Mix paste with coconut cream and pour over chicken. Marinate... - 34.7629
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 118.424
wash and devein prawns.
For the marinade, Make a paste of turmeric powder, red chilly powder, lime juice, pepper powder, curry leaves and salt.
Marinate prawn with the above mix and keep aside for at least 3 hours.
Deep fry in oil.
Fry curry leaves in... - 37.3579
Spicy King Prawns
Devein prawns, wash thoroughly and drain well.
Sprinkle with salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix spice paste into prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add prawns with their marinade and cook for about 3 minutes... - 43.5093
Grilled Spare Ribs
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic. Grind papaya separately.
2. Beat curds, add ground ingredients and the chilli powder. Beat well.
3. Add salad oil and colouring and pass through a fine sieve. Cut spare ribs into 10 cm. (4") pieces... - 40.5088
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash, pat dry and cut into 1" x 2" pieces.
Combine ingredients for marinade 1.
Rub into chicken and marinade for 1 -2 hours.
Combine all ingredients, except cream, for marinade 2 in a bowl.
Gently stir in cream.
Mix in... - 46.3164
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.528
Balti Scallops With Coriander Cilantro & Tomato
1. To make the marinade, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Put the scallops into a bowl. Add the marinade and turn the scallops until they are well coated. Then cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Heat the... - 36.6699
1. Grind the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Rub 2 dsp marinade evenly all over the fish and keep covered in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, green chillies and ginger; fry till the onions are light brown in colour. Add... - 38.0575
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 40.6825
Vegetable Makhanwala 4 Portions
1. Parboil the vegetables separately and keep the water.
2. Pre-pare marinade by grinding together ginger, garlic and red chillies and mix with the.curds. Add garam masala and lime.
3. In a shallow pan, melt the butter and after it melts, add the marinade and... - 41.2211
Simple Tandoori Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken.
Make slits in the flesh and rub salt all over the chicken, then sprinkle with lime or lemon juice.
Beat the yogurt with the ginger, garlic and chilli powder.
Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the oil and the food colouring.
Spread... - 39.598
1 Cut the stalks, clean and blanch the mushrooms. Deseed and cut the capsicum in square pieces, slightly larger than the mushrooms.
2 Halve each baby corn; cut the broccoli in medium sized florets.
3 Mix all the ingredients for the marinade adding a few drops... - 34.7667
Barbecued Marinated Seafood
1. First make the marinade: in a large bowl, blend together all the ingredients with salt to taste.
2. Rinse the prawns and fish and pat dry. Cut the fish into bite-sized cubes. Place the pieces of fish and the prawns in the marinade, mix well and leave in... - 33.3137
1 Clean and wash chicken and cut in 16 pieces. Pat dry; rub with salt and lime juice.
2 Mince the onion, ginger and garlic. Mix the curd, onion, ginger, garlic, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masaia, sugar and butter or oil.
3 Marinate the chicken in it for 4... - 39.3636
Thai Marinated Fish
PLACE FISH in large, shallow non-metal dish.
1.Fill fish cavity with coriander leaves.
2.Combine garlic, soy, fish and chilli sauces, oil, spring onions, ginger, juice and sugar in jug; mix well.
Pour marinade over fish.
Cover and refrigerate several... - 42.9924
1. Onto wooden skewers, threat the prawns and arrange them in a frying pan.
2. Pour over them the rum and pineapple juice and sprinkle garlic, chilli sauce, coriander and Cajun seasoning and let it marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. Set the frying... - 45.4322
Ask your butcher to cut 2 chops per portion.
Do not beat to tenderise.
Wash chops and pat dry.
Heat a dry pan over moderate heat and roast whole spices individually for a few moments till fragrant.
Place whole spices in a blender with onion, ginger, garlic... - 46.6948
Wash the chicken well.
Lightly beat the curds.
Mix into it all the ingredients except the lime juice and garam masala or chaat masala.
Into the curds mixture, drop the chicken.
Make sure you rub it into each piece.
Keep aside for at least 5-6 hours and if... - 43.7247
Chicken Cooked In Curds
1 Pierce each piece of chicken well with a fork.
2 Mix together the next six. This is the marinade. Rub it well into each piece of chicken, pour any excess over and leave to marinate for at least 8 hours and if possible, overnight.
3 Separately, slice the 2... - 39.3577
Spicy Fried Fish
1 Mix together all the except the fish, egg, and breadcrumbs. This is the marinade.
2 Make cuts on the fillets and rub the marinade into them and all over the pieces. Keep aside for a couple of hours if possible, otherwise for at least half ah hour. It would... - 32.9187
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.6288
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Rub spice paste over chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
Heat ghee in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add chicken with its marinade and fry, adding curd a little at a time, mixing well after each... - 43.4951
This is a slightly elaborate yet easy recipe for a Fish Fry. It is my mother-in-laws' twist to a regular Fish Fry recipe. It is so tasty that the extra time involved is well worth the effort! - 39.424
Chili Grilled Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Set the charcoal on fire and the coals turn into gray ash.
3) Clean the chicken and pat them dry.
4) In a bowl, add chilli powder, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, pepper and... - 45.0066
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.0529
Thai Noodles And Vegetables With Tofu
1. Drain the tofu well and cut into cubes. Put into a shallow dish with the soy sauce and lime rind. Stir well to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the lemon grass and chilli on a chopping board and bruise with the side of a large... - 39.2119
Braised Spatchcock With Choy Sum And Potatoes
Cut along both sides of spatchcock back- bones; discard backbones.
Cut along breast bones, dividing spatchcock in half.
Place the spatchcock in large pan of boiling water; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until just cooked.
Remove spatchcock from pan;... - 43.7914
Tandoori pomfret is a tandoori preparation of pomfret in an indian way. Originally cooked in the tandoor, the tandoori pomfret recipe is a spicy and smoky fish recipe that can be served with rice or naans. Rubbed with spices and lemon juice and marinated with... - 44.3401
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 37.3413
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into 3-5 cm / 1 1/2-2 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the yoghurt with the lemon juice, garlic, chilli, ginger, salt to taste and 300 ml / 1/2 pint water.
3. Drop the chicken pieces into the yoghurt mixture,... - 38.1672
Grilled Cottage Cheese
Cut paneer into 1" cubes.
Cut tomatoes into quarters.
Cut bell pepper into quarters and discard seeds and pith.
Cut onion into quarters and separate the layers.
Combine ingredients for marinade, pour over paneer and marinate for 1 hour.
Arrangepaneer,... - 45.7784
Spic'n Spanish Chicken
1) In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts with the lime juice and rind, mustard, oil, paprika and black pepper which has been coarsely ground. For about 60 minutes, marinate the chicken, turning occasionally.
2) Depending on the ripeness... - 46.4249
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
It is a dish made by marinating a chicken overnight in a yoghurt and spice mixture usually including garam masala, ginger, lemon or lime, pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli, methi and garlic. It is in some ways similar to chicken tikka masala. The... - 59.4155
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 46.0094
Soft chicken pieces in strongly flavored red gravy. Spicy and aromatic made specially on holidays or Sundays for feasting. - 0
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 35.2844
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Kerala Style Chicken Biryani
Tut rice in water and let it soak for an hour.
Then drain away the water and keep aside the rice.
Cut chicken into big pieces.
Make slits on them.
Take all the ingredients mentioned above for marinating the chicken and mix them well.
Now, marinate the chicken... - 45.2271
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani as the name suggests comes from the region of Hyderabad. This exotic Rice dish is filled with a variety of spices, vegetables and great aroma. This dish is partly cooked on Steam/Dum to retain the aroma and rich taste. It makes a great... - 53.8401
Spiced Chicken And Salad Burrito
1. Take a small, frying pan, add coriander seeds and toast for about 60 sec or till they pop and leave a good aroma. Using a mortar, pound roasted coriander seeds with cumin, fennel, chili flakes, cayenne, paprika, garlic and black pepper. Add... - 43.013
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Hyderabadi Murg Biryani
Wash Chicken and cut them into large cubes. Puree Mint and Cilantro into a paste.
Marinade Chicken in yogurt, pureed mint & cilantro, ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder for about 7 - 8 hours (I... - 52.7563