- » Chilli Idli
Chilli Idli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli idli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli idli recipes.
Idli Usli / Idli Upma
Powder the idlis with hands.
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they splutter add asafoetida and curry leaves. Saute for 3 seconds.
Add slit green chillies and powdered idli. Check the seasoning and add salt accordingly.(Be careful while adding... - 37.1847
Ravva Idli / Sooji Idli - South Indian Breakfast / Snack
Idlis are traditionally made from naturally fermented batter. This ravva Idli in contrast is a quick version which can be made under 30 mins. Because of the flavorful seasoning that goes inside the batter, they taste absolutely delicious. Serve them with the... - 0
Cut each idli into 4 pieces
Heat oil add asfoetida, mustard seeds, curry leaves broken red chillies. Let them crackle.
Add idli. Stir. Cover and stir in between. Serve with tea for a savory snack. - 28.3087
1. Cut the idlis into small pieces and keep aside.
2. Take a pan, heat it and temper it with mustard and cumin seeds.
3. Put some kadi pattas and green chillies and stir fry.
4. Add haldi, red chilli powder and idlis.
5. Saute the mixture and let it be on... - 37.4205
Stir Fried Idli
A delicious variation to finish up all leftover idlies! Leftover idly just sauteed lightly in some nicely flavored onion masala. Taste great off-course with coconut chutney or just as it is, as it is spiced up very well :) - 98.4064
Instant Rawa Idli
Heat oil, add cashew nut pieces, fry and remove.
In the same oil add mustard seeds.
After they splutter, add dal, curry patta, green chillies, ginger and finally rawa.
Roast for 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from fire.
Add salt, cashew nut pieces, and... - 37.4777
Chinese Style Idli
A great fusion recipe? Here is south India meeting China! A recipe that combines recipe spices with a Chinese sauce. Into the cut up steamed idli! A great innovative recipe that is not too difficult to do. Watch and learn! - 91.5564
Spinach idli is the modification of idli which is improved in colour as well as nutritive value. - 35.0628
Masala Badam Idli
Soak the rice and urad dal in luke-warm water for one and a half hour.
Add water and grind into a fine batter.
Allow the batter to ferment for about 8 hours at room temperature.
Add the almond flakes, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and... - 40.8092
For Idli :
1. First mix suji, dahi, salt and red chilli powder.
2. Keep it for 5-6 minutes, then again mix and add some water to make dough.
3. Then add Eno and mix gently, then steam in mini idli stand for 8-10 minutes.
For Tadka :
1. Heat a non stick pan,... - 49.9556
cut idlis into squares...
make a thick paste of maida 4tbs+corn flour 4 tbs+saffron one pinch+chilli powder half tsp.
dip the square peices of idlis into the paste and deep fry it in cooking oil.
In an pan heat about 3 tbs of oil fry 1 onion and 2... - 39.7797
Fried Idli - Quick Fix From Left Over
1. On a chopping board, place the idlis and using a sharp knife slice them vertically and set them aside.
2. In a saucepan on medium heat, add oil, dry red chillies, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and curry leaves. Temper it for a few... - 0
Cut onions into small pieces and keep it aside. Blend green chilli with salt to make paste. Chop coriander and curry leaves finely and add them to batter. Heat oil in pan, add chana dal and fry till it is golden brown, add onion and sautee till onions are... - 28.6063
Yummy idlis make for light and easily digestible breakfast. These yummy idlis go well with chutneys. Try this idli recipe for yourself! - 43.1914
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them.
2. Cut the bread into big rounds.
3. Crackle mustard seeds, then green chilies.
4. Then put the mashed potatoes.
5. Now put haldi and Salt to taste.
6. Put coriander and your aloo masala is ready.
7. Apply this masala on... - 41.8388
Vermicelli Nuts Idli
1. Chop green chillies finely. Chop cashewnuts coarsely.
2. Heat fat in a fry-pan; fry black gram and mustard seeds until seeds begin to splutter.
3. Add chopped ginger, coriander and curry leaves, chillies and cashewnuts.
4. Now add the vermicelli and fry to... - 47.0521
Bharawan Chutney Idli
1. Grind all ingredients of the chutney together to a thick rough paste with 3-4 tbsp water.
2. Heat a heavy bottomed kadhai. Add suji. Dry roast for 2-3 minutes, on medium flame, stirring continuously. Remove from fire.
3. Add salt. Mix well. Allow it to... - 42.5324
Idli Dosa Chutney Powder
Idly dosa chutney powder is a side dish for idly and dosa in south indian breakfast. Spicy and tasty try and enjoy!! - 38.8562
1. Roast the semolina on a tawa (griddle) without any oil until it becomes yellow or very light pink in colour.
2. Mix the curds with the fruit salt and add the remaining ingredients to make a batter.
3. Steam in a small idli mould for 10 minutes. - 39.1007
Idli Sambar With Chutney
1. Soak Urad Dal (skin removed black gram) and rice separately in the morning and grind it together to make a paste at night.
2. Mix it thoroughly, adding salt and water.
3. This mixture should be of a thick pouring consistency.
4. Keep the mixture in... - 49.064
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Vermicelli is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti.
It can also be made as different dishes according to one's creativity and one such creation is "The Vermicelli Idli". - 49.8234
Rava Idli is a variation of the popular South Indian breakfast item, idli. It is a speciality of the state of Karnataka in India and was invented by the popular restaurant chain, Mavalli Tiffin Rooms (MTR) of Bangalore. - 42.6013
Low Calorie Idli Dhokla
Moong dal idli dhokla is a healthy low calorie variant of regular chana dal and rice dhokla. The use of moong dal in the preparation of dhokla helps in increasing the iron, protein, folic acid and zinc content of the dish, thus helping to provide the... - 0
Onion Chutney - Side Dish For Idli, Dosa, Upma
There are many kinds of chutneys to serve along with the breakfast and chutney can be prepare in many ways, this Onion chutney tastes fabulous with any South Indian breakfast item such as idli, dosa, Vada or Upma. So here is the recipe for this easy and damn... - 0