- » Chilli Honey Sesame Sauce
Chilli Honey Sesame Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli honey sesame sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli honey sesame sauce recipes.
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Beef Skewers In Peanut And Chilli Sauce
Blend or process peanut oil, peanuts, honey, sesame oil, sauce and juice until smooth.
Thread beef onto 12 skewers; place skewers, in single layer, in shallow dish.
Pour peanut sauce over skewers; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared... - 40.0346
Crispy Honey Chicken
Mix all ingredients of the batter and put chicken in it.
Deep fry putting one piece at a time in the oil, so that they do not stick to each other.
Deep fry in 2 batches till light and crispy, keeping them in oil for about 4 minutes till cooked and crisp.
Keep... - 44.6539
How To Cook Sesame Beef
If you're following a low carb diet then this recipe should be tried. The chef makes the recipe simple and you can serve the beef with salad and chilli sauce. Your guests will surely enjoy the snack. - 114.992
Sticky Sesame Beef
If you're thinking of some snack ideas, then do try this snack. The snack is made of beef and is placed on the lettuce wrap. You can serve it with chilli sauce. Check out the video for this easy recipe. - 102.951
White Hat Chilli
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the meat to the pan and brown it.
3) Put in the remaining ingredients along with the onions.
4) Add the sesame oil, salt and fresh mint 3-4 minutes before the cooking is done.
5) Garnish with... - 39.1118
Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, toss in the egg noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Drain the noodles, refresh in cold water, then drain again.
3. Mix the noodles with all... - 40.9277
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Honey Coated Salmon With Spinach And Noodles
1. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, then drain. Toss in 1 tsp sesame oil to prevent them sticking together. Mix the honey, soy and chilli flakes together in a dish, add the salmon and coat well
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan or wok over a high... - 34.9774
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or... - 38.135
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add... - 35.6432
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji
Cucumber Pickle Oi Jangajji is the soy sauce version of Korean Cucumber Pickles, with a tangy and spicy flavour. - 31.5247
Sweet And Sticky Wings
Everybody loves these sticky wings from kids to adults. They are perfect snack or mini meal in lunch box. Here is a recipe to help you make them better. You will love it recipe. Watch the video and listen to the tips and cautions carefully. - 112.766
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
How To Make An Asian Chicken Salad
Salad lovers should try this different kind of salad. It contains fresh green vegetables and is very healthy also. This recipe is inspired by Far Eastern style cuisine. You can always use tofu if required. Watch the video for the full recipe of the health - 114.37
1)Cut beef kept in freezer for 30 minutes, into thin strips using a sharp knife.
2)In a bowl, add grated ginger and garlic. Put in soya sauce, vinegar, sherry, sesame oil and chilli powder. Now mix in the beef strips. Cover and let marinate for... - 43.7831
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Five Spice Chicken Wings
1. Remove wing tips from chicken; reserve for another use. Cut chicken in half at second joint. Score each chicken piece twice.
2. Combine chicken, five-spice powder, honey, peanut oil, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours... - 33.0748
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender: this should take about 4 minutes.
When the noodles are cooked, drain and refresh in cold water.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat both the oils over a medium heat.
Add the ginger, garlic, chilli and spring onions... - 43.9853
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Sweet And Sour Pork Strips
Marinate the pork strips in the soy sauce and sherry for 1 hour. Cut the pepper, chilli (chili) and carrots into julienne strips.
Drain the meat and heat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer. Add the oil and quickly toss the pork... - 35.9001
Sweet And Spicy Potatoes
This is a very tasty appetizer that will have everyone craving for more. It is also very simple to make. The honey adds to the flavors and compliments the spiciness. - 0
Red Cooked Duck With Coriander
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and spoon into a polythene bag.
2. Wipe the duck dry and prick the skin in several places. Stuff the body cavity with the onion and coriander stalks. Place the duck in the bag, rubbing the marinade in well. Leave... - 34.0735