- » Chilli Chutney
Chilli Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli chutney recipes.
Tomato Green Chilly Chutney
1. Wash, wipe and cut the tomatoes into fours. Wash and wipe dry the ginger and garlic before grinding.
2. Heat the oil, add the green chillies, and fry for a while. Add the ground paste, and continue to fry until the oil surfaces.
3. Add the tomatoes and fry... - 41.3582
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 36.8591
Green Tomato And Chilli Chutney
Place all the ingredients in a large vessel over medium heat and bring to a boil. Stir and when the tomatoes have cooked and the gravy is sticky, remove from the fire and cool.
Fill in clean bottles. - 33.6805
1. In a grinder add all ingredients and grind to a fine paste with little water.
2. Mix lime juice with it.
3. Serve with snack. - 32.3661
Combine garlic, chillies, onion and ginger.
Cook for 3-4 minutes on HIGH, stirring halfway through cooking.
Stir in tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, pectin and pepper.
Cook for 8-10 minutes on HIGH, stirring during cooking.
Pour into hot sterilised... - 39.0984
Sweet And Sour Chutney
Looking for a quick and easy chutney to jazz up your snacks and sides? Then try this sweet-sour recipe at home. Sweetly pungent, this delicious chutney is a great way to spice up your dishes. This video just shows how to blend this yummy concoction in... - 105.188
Pudine Ki Chutney
Prepare the mint.
Break off the leaves from the tough stems.
Wash them well in a number of changes of water.
Cut off the roots from the coriander.
Spread it out on the chopping board or a plate and pick out any mushy, black leaves.
Wash the rest well.
Chop... - 39.9611
Hot Mango Chutney
This hot mango chutney is another delight that you would just love. A simple and easy recipe that would help you make this wonderful dish at home. Enjoy!! - 43.5701
Tomato Chutney is simply yumlogical. The chilli powder and acetic acid gives the Tomato Chutney a mouth watering taste. - 41.0401
Mango Coconut Chutney
Mango Chutney is easy to make recipe. Mango Chutney gets its taste from mango mixed with coconut and green chilly. Mango Chutney is served as side dish. - 31.3589
Coconut Chutney - Nariyal Chutney - Simple, Quick And Easy
1. In a blender add the coconut, ginger, garlic, green chillies and roasted chickpeas (if using). Pour a little water and blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and season with salt to taste.
2. In a small frying pan heat oil on medium and add the red... - 0
Pudina Chutney (mint Leaves Chutney)
This recipe can be a chutney or spread depending upon how thick it is made. It is easy to make, tasty to eat and also adds color to food. It can be easily tagged as a must have component in the fridge as it can also be stored for up to a week in an air tight... - 0
Tamarind Date Chutney Sweet And Sour Chutney
Tamarind and date chutney is a sweet and sour chutney that tastes sweet ans sour which will be a great dip for many snack recipes. This is usually served as a dip along with samosas, pakoras and many chaat recipes. - 0
Coriander Mint Chutney - Green Chutney For Chaat
This easy flavorful green chutney is made of coriander leaves and various spices. This can be had with any sandwich, pakoras, bhajias or any snack. Follow this easy recipe and enjoy the flavors of fresh Cilantro. - 0
Aamli Nl Chutney ( Tamarind Chutney )
Place all the items in a saucepan with a cup of water. Bring to a fast boil, simmer for five minutes strain and allow to cool. Place in a bottle and chill in the refrigerator. Use as needed.
Take a cup of the tamarind chutney and add the chopped onions and... - 24.5919
How To Make Dates Chutney - Khajur Ki Chutney
Learn how to make super simple and flavorful Khajur ki chutney. Khaur i.e. dates lend a lovely sweet flavor to the dish and we balance it out with spice from dried red chilli, add earthy tones from sesame seeds, cashew nuts and peanuts. To aid digestion, add... - 0
Grated Raw Mango Chutney
Grind the coconut and green chillies very smooth and soft and set aside.
Place 4 teaspoons peanut oil in a small karahi and fry the curry leaves, ginger and mustard seeds till crisp.
Place the grated mango, chopped onions, coriander, ground coconut and green... - 28.606
Peel and cut the marrow into small cubes.
Cover with salt and leave overnight.
Boil the vinegar, sugar, turmeric, chillies and shallots for 15 minutes.
Add the drained marrow and boil until very soft.
Add ginger and mustard mixed smoothly with a little... - 31.5584
Mango Chutney With Vinegar
1. Pound the red chillies coarse using a pestle and mortar. Add the ginger and garlic, and pound along with the chillies. Pound the jaggery separately.
2. Peel and slice the mangoes into small pieces.
3. Season the aniseeds and onion seeds in hot oil. When... - 39.5468
1. Clean, core and cut the pineapple into small thin pieces.
2. Heat the oil and add half the quantity of the panchporan. When done, add the pineapple pieces, turmeric, chilly powder, salt, sugar and 2 cups of water. Cook until the pineapple is soft.
3. Mix... - 39.7959
1. After straining the juice for the sherbet, cool the boiled pulp, pass through a mixer, and take out approximately one cup of puree.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done, the curry leaves. Add the mango puree, turmeric and chilly powders,... - 34.1406
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 116.636
Spicy Tomato Chutney
This spicy tomato chutney is a great condiment, which you can prepare in large quantity and store in refrigerator. It is a versatile sauce, which can be served as a side dish almost with anything. This recipe video displays the quick and simple process of... - 129.487
1.Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste in a blender using very little water.
2. Refrigerate and use as required. - 27.8353
Tomato Chutney has a Luscious taste.The Sugar and julienne ginger gives the Tomato Chutney Magnificent taste. - 44.4375
Green Mango Chutney
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Mango Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mango Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 38.0818
Yellow Pumpkin Chutney
Dry roast the Bengal gram ana black gram together till you get a roasted aroma ana the dals nave lightly Drowned.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the red chillies and the turmeric and asafoetida.
1... - 42.7888
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 35.3798
Radish Tomato Chutney
1. Wash and grate the radish using a thick grater. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Put them into a thick-bottomed pan.
2. Break the chillies into small pieces, and add to the pan along with the minced ginger and garlic, cumin seeds and salt. Simmer this mixture... - 37.3907
Maharashtrian Style Raw Mango Chutney
Mangoes are exclusive tropical fruits that can be cooked from the simplest to the elaborate ways in any form. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Raw Mango Chutney or Kairichi Dal in a typical Maharashtrian style using raw mango and chana dal as the... - 114.583
Tomato Chutney With Peanuts
Tomato in Indian cuisine is cooked or prepared with seasonings as well with other vegetables. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Tomato Chutney with peanuts and spices along with tomatoes. Good as it is or with roti or rice! - 116.296
1. Spread the carrot gratings on a plate and keep this in the sun for a few hours or until the gratings are dry and there is no moisture left.
2. Tie the spices in a spice bag (or a thin muslin cloth) along with the ginger and garlic.
3. Pour the vinegar into... - 40.12
Cocum Chutney has a Exceptional taste.The Dry Chilli and Cummin Seeds gives the Cocum Chutney Imposing taste. - 27.7264
Apple Tomato Chutney
1. Wash, peel and chop the apples and onions. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Put all together in a saucepan.
2. To this add the spice bag, raisins, sugar, salt and vinegar. Simmer until it reaches a chutney consistency. Remove from fire. Discard the spice bag... - 37.4796
1. Peel and cut the onions into thick slices.
2. Grind all the ingredients on the left to a rough paste along with the onions.
3. Heat the oil and add the seasonings. Now add the ground mixture and fry on low heat until the oil comes to the surface. - 38.7897
Put the fruit into a saucepan and just cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fruit is tender.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes, or until the chutney is very... - 30.6331
Sweet Dried Fruit Chutney
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Dried Fruit Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Dried Fruit Chutney and delight in your... - 43.3832
Apricot Apple Chutney
1. Halve the apricots and remove the stones. Break the stones, remove the kernels, blanch in hot water,and cut into slivers. Set aside.
2. Chop the apricots, soak in water for 4-5 hours; drain all water. Put them into a cooking pan.
3. Add half the vinegar... - 41.9148
Sweet Hot Mango Chutney
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into very small pieces, sprinkle salt and sugar, mix well and leave them in the sun for 2-3 days or until the pieces get soft and sticky.
2. Keep all the masalas also in the sun except for the fenugreek and asafoetida.... - 37.0918
Tri-colour Chutney Combo
For Tomato Chutney:
1. Heat a pan with oil and once it is heated, add urad dhal, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté them for two minutes.
3. Add chili powder and salt and sauté the tomatoes until they are completely... - 0
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 47.3773
Sweet And Sour Tomato Chutney
Sweet And Sour Tomato Chutney has a unique taste. The chilli powder and sugar gives the Sweet And Sour Tomato Chutney a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 33.7219
Banana chutney comes from the southern region of India.Banana is one of the most commonly used ingredient in Deccan food.Ripped Bananas are used to make this Chutney. - 35.2593
Fresh Onion Chutney
Sprinkle the sliced onions with salt and leave for 3-4 minutes, then rinse and drain.
Add the chilli powder, a few drops of vinegar or lemon juice and salt to taste - 22.4465
Try this richly flavored and amazingly delicious Coconut Chutney. This is the best meal accompaniment to go for, if you're left with no time for an elaborate side dish. Use this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Chutney and delight in your meals as... - 33.645
Indian Garlic Chutney
Very quick, easy, simple and yet very flavorful recipe. Has a good shelf life, can prepare in bulk and store for longer time. - 95.1363
Sweet And Sour Chutney
1. Wash the tamarind and dates and remove the seeds.
2. Boil the tamarind, dates, sugar and salt with 1 1/2 teacups of water for
3. Blend the mixture in a mixer and strain.
4. Add the chilli powder, cumin powder and black salt and mix well. - 35.1388
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Mint Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mint Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 35.5686
Wash the lemons and wipe them dry.
Extract the juice and add salt to it.
Cut long strips oflemon skins, soak in the juice and put in a jar.
Put the jar in the sun for 6 days and shake it every other day till the lemon skins are tender.
Add sugar, red chilli... - 33.3226
Ridged Gourd Chutney
Wash the Ridge gourd skin well and cut into pieces so that it makes you easy to fry and grind.Heat 3 spoons of oil in kadai and fry Ridge gourd skin, onion, chilllies, tamarind and cocount for 5 minutes till all gets fried well and smell goes away.Add salt... - 13.8889
Apple Chutney has a great taste. Apple Chutney gets its taste from apple mixed with raisins and sultanas, flavored with vinegar. Apple Chutney is served as side dish. - 43.4173
1 Wash the mangoes and wipe them dry.
2 Peel and cut them into very thin and long slices.
3 Chop the garlic finely.
4 Cut ginger into thin and long slices.
5 In a pan, cook the mango slices, garlic and ginger in water on a low... - 39.5065
1. Clean and grate the apples. Chop the onions, ginger and garlic. Pound the red chillies.
2. Add the chopped ingredients, chilly powder and 1 cup of vinegar to the grated apples and cook until the apples and onions have become soft and the mixture is almost... - 31.72
Raw Mango Chutney
Place the curry leaves and red chillies along with 4 teaspoons of oil in a karahi. Place on a low flame and fry the leaves and chillies till crisp. Cool.
Grind all the ingredients together except the chopped coriander and peanuts. Pour the peanut oil in the... - 32.108
Cut each tomato into four or five pieces.
Heat the jaggery on a low fire till it melts, stirring with a wooden spoon.
Put in the tomatoes, salt and chilli powder and partially cover the pan.
Stir at short intervals.
After tea or fifteen minutes, when the... - 30.1891
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Kish-Mish Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Kish-Mish Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 38.6185
Indian Tomato Chutney
1. Place the tomatoes in a bowl with the ground coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric and salt. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the curry leaves, white cumin seeds, onion seeds, red chillies, if using, and onion and fry for... - 38.6962
Til Copra Chutney
Til Copra Chutney is easy to make recipe. Til Copra Chutney gets its taste from coconut mixed with tamarind and lemon juice. Til Copra Chutney is served as side dish. - 33.574
Tomato Chutney are delicious and compliments a number of Indian dishes. The Tangy Tomato Chutney is irresistible. Try this brilliant Tomato Chutney recipe! - 37.2852
Apricot Chutney has a great taste. Apricot Chutney gets its taste from apricot mixed with vinegar and chili powder. Apricot Chutney is served as side dish. - 34.099
Sweet Fruit Chutney
Soak whole amchoor in water overnight.
Cook in the same water until tender.
Cool and pass through a sieve.
Add to it salt, chilli powder, white cumin powder, ground dry ginger, fresh ginger slices and black salt dissolved in a little water and mix well.
Add... - 36.376
Peel mangoes, roughly chop flesh, discard skin and seeds.
Chop onion and chilli; tie mustard and celery seeds in a muslin bag.
Combine all ingredients, cover, stand overnight.
Place mixture in a large saucepan, boil steadily for 30 minutes, or until... - 37.4006
Simple Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
1. Place the brown sugar, salt, garam masala, chilli powder, cinnamon and measured water in a saucepan. Stir to mix and bring gently to the boil.
2. Drop in the mango slices, lower the heat and cook, covered, for 5-7 minutes until the mangoes have softened.... - 29.8823
Chundo ( Grated Mango Chutney )
1. Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
2. Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida... - 21.6437
Tangy Tomato Chutney
1 Put the tomatoes into the pan and let them simmer on low heat till the juices start to run.
2 Add the sugar and stir briskly to dissolve it completely.
3 Add the ginger, garlic, onion seeds, salt, chilli and vinegar. (Taste before you add it all to... - 30.1111
Chunky Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Place the mango pieces and sugar in a sturdy, thick-bottomed vessel. Allow the sugar to melt.
Place on a medium flame and keep stirring until the sugar has completely melted. Add the ginger pieces.
When the mango has softened and the syrup has become thick... - 30.576
Home Made Grated Mango Chutney
Place the finely chopped mango pieces, sugar and vinegar in a heavy bottomed dekchi and allow to cook over a medium flame. Keep stirring till the mango pieces are cooked.
Once the mango pieces have softened, add the salt, cumin, chilli and asafoetida and stir... - 26.964
Grated Mango Chutney
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, spices, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till... - 30.0539
Ripe Mango Chutney
Place the cut mangoes into a glass bowl. Chill in a refrigerator.
Place the curry leaves and the oil in a small karahi and place on medium heat. Add the chillies, garlic, coriander, dill and the mustard seeds and allow them to pop. Remove the bowl from the... - 29.6223
Easy Mango Chutney
1 Peel and grate the mangoes. Discard the seeds.
2 Put the grated mangoes into the pan, sprinkle with salt and leave for 2 hours in the sun. Drain the water, rinse the mangoes and add the sugar, chillies and salt. Put into bottles, cap tightly and sun for 2... - 23.7435
Mango And Coconut Chutney
1. Peel the mango and discard the stone. Cut the mango flesh into small pieces.
2. Transfer the mango flesh to a food processor and add to this the chopped fresh coriander, chillies, desiccated coconut, sugar and salt to taste. Grind all the ingredients for... - 30.1189
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.1527
Mango And Coconut Chutney
• Grind grated coconut, mango, green chillies and salt u can add water to make a fine past.
• Take the past into a bowl.
• Take a frying pan and with 1 tsp oil in it. Fry the cumin seeds, black gram, Mustard seeds and red chillie till the mixture turns... - 38.3898
Ridge Gourd Chutney
cook the ridge gourd, tomatoes, green chilli, garlic cloves in a closed pan without any water. Add a little salt.
After the vegetable is cooked, cool it and grid it into a coarse paste . while grinding add a few corriander leaves, cumin seeds and tamarind to... - 32.0373
Mango And Apple Chutney
1. Peel the mangoes, remove the stones and discard them, then chop the flesh coarsely. Peel and core the apples, and slice them coarsely. Place both the fruits in a heavy-based saucepan.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, chillies, sugar, garam masala, ginger, salt... - 32.2205
Mint Coriander Chutney
Clean and wash the mint and coriander thoroughly before chopping them.
Then blend the whole lot of ingredients together in the blenderiser.
I hats all there is to this tantalising hot and sour chutney. - 25.9595
1Grind together the coconut, onions, cumin seeds, green chillies, cilantro leaves, garlic, and ginger. Grind to a fine paste by using a little water. Pour the chutney paste into a bowl and adjust the consistency using a suitable amount of water.
2.Heat the... - 37.2805
Green Tomato Chutney
Did you know Green Tomato Chutney can make a bland meal taste amazingly flavorful? Try this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Green Tomato Chutney. A great way to show off your culinary skills and to impress your guests! - 41.4693
Mango And Pear Chutney
A variation from the all time favorite (savor me with anything) Indian chutney. - 41.7449
Spicy Mango Chutney
Put the mangoes, onion and chilli in a bowl.
Tie the mustard and celery seeds in a cheesecloth bag and add to the bowl, with all the remaining ingredients.
Cover and set aside for 24 hours.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 30... - 35.6915
Classic Date And Tamarind Chutney
Rinse the sultanas and dates, drain and place in a saucepan with the hot water.
Bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the tamarind, brown sugar, chilli powder, ground coriander, ground cumin, salt, ginger powder and malt vinegar.
Return to... - 43.0008
Cut the plums in half, remove and discard the stones.
Chop the fruit roughly and place them in a medium-sized saucepan.
Blend together the ginger, chilli powder, mango powder, ground coriander, cumin, brown sugar, salt, malt vinegar and water together.
Pour... - 40.5963
Cluster Beans Chutney
Clean, wash and top and tail the beans.
Heat the oil in a pan and put in the mustard seeds.
When they start to splutter put in the asafoetida and turmeric powders and then add the cluster beans.
Stir fry for a couple of minutes and add the groundnuts and... - 43.3194
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil, add the mustard and when done, add the urad dal, asafoetida, fenugreek and red chillies. Fry to a dark brown colour. Remove, cool and powder roughly.
2. Heat the rest of the oil, add the garlic cloves and fry on low heat, stirring... - 40.0508
Mango Jaggery Chutney
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes to the desired size. Sprinkle some salt, and leave aside for 4-5 hours.
2. In a thick-bottomed saucepan, mix the vinegar and jaggery. Simmer till the jaggery dissolves. Remove from fire, strain to remove grit, and put back... - 36.534
Date And Tamarind Chutney
1. Place the dates, tamarind paste, tomato puree, sugar, ginger, ground coriander, chilli powder, salt, vinegar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 34.899
Green Apple Chutney
Peel and dice the apples roughly.
Place them in a medium saucepan and add the measured water.
In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, garam masala, chilli powder, garlic, malt vinegar and salt together.
Pour the mixture into the saucepan and cook over a medium... - 40.8822
Choose half-ripe mangoes with pale yellow firm flesh.
Peel and slice.
Put in a bowl and soak overnight in salted water.
Prepare a cloth bag and in this put the three tablespoons of pickling spice, ginger and chopped seeded chillies.
Tie up and put... - 39.8259
Green Chutney is a prefect allbi for all the dishes. Green Chutney is easy to make and very tasty. The green mango gives the Green Chutney a tangy taste. - 35.084
Chutney For Snacks
1. Mix all the ingredients except lemon and grind to a smooth paste by adding about 1/4 cup water.(Do not add much as this is a thick chutney)
2. Remove from blender, squeeze lemon and serve with any snacks. - 31.6658
1. Cut the dates into halves and remove the stones. Cut into 2 or 3 pieces each. Blanch and sliver the almonds, clean the raisins, and set aside.
2. Mix the sugar in vinegar and gently heat for the sugar to dissolve.
3. When the sugar has dissolved... - 38.6433
Mango Chutney With Almonds
This scrumptious Mango Chutney is made interesting with popular combinations. It goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mango Chutney to brighten up bland meals! - 38.8067
Chilli Chutney Recipes By Category