- » Chilli Brinjal Gravy
Chilli Brinjal Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilli brinjal gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilli brinjal gravy recipes.
Stuffed Brinjals With Gravy
Slit brinjals into four without breaking them at the stem.
Soak them in salted water for half an hour.
Drain well before use.
Wash, peel and grate onion.
Grind coconut, ginger, chillies, gram and garlic to a fine paste and combine with the rest of the spices,... - 43.4185
The best combination for this gravy is Chicken/Mutton Biriyani. This is one thing that I miss. When we have a get together this will be a sure dish in the menu. - 39.6071
You May Also Like!
Bengali Style Fish Curry
This is one of the easiest recipe of fish curry. If you are in hurry and dont have much time to cook a fish gravy then you can give this a try. Believe me ypu will love it. - 36.5481
1. Wash and cut brinjals into 5 cm. (2") pieces or keep whole but slit if small variety is used.
2. Grind to a smooth paste red chillies, turmeric, pepper, salt, garlic and 50 gm. of onion.
3. Apply mixture to brinjals and set aside for 10-15 minutes. Wipe... - 38.1084
Stuffed Brinjal Curry
Tie curds in a muslin cloth or filter cloth for 30 minutes to remove water.
Slit each brinjal into fours without breaking them at the stem.
Soak them in salted water for 30 minutes.
Keep on a sieve to drain off water.
Combine curds, garlic, ginger, salt,... - 45.8946
Pumpkin And Brinjal Curry
This Pumpkin and Brinjal Curry is a delicous veg combo that has never failed to impress the human taste faculties. Just try this Pumpkin and Brinjal Curry with your rice dishes and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are welcome ! - 43.9017
Curried Brinjal Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry the brinjals, and cut them into large pieces. Smear 2 teaspoons of salt and leave aside for 2 to 3 hours.
2. If you are using red chillies, soak them in some vinegar along with the turmeric sticks, cumin and mustard seeds till the chillies... - 45.4228
Stuffed Brinjals Maharashtrian
1. Fry spices in a little hot oil.
2. Grind spices with tamarind and salt. When well ground, grind coconut and mix.
3. Slit brinjals into four pieces, up to three-fourths of its length and put into water.
4. Stuff the brinjals with three-fourths of the ground... - 43.2188
1. Heat Oil in a kadai. Fry Channa dal till golden brown and keep it aside.
2. In same oil temper Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and add Brinjal pieces.
3. Fry for a few mins then add Turmeric Powder, Hing, Salt, Tamarind Water, Rasam Powder, Fried Channa dal ... - 38.9544
Vangi Cha Ravaiya
1. In a frying pan dry roast the til.
2. Pound til coarsely.
3. Grind coconut, coriander leaves, chillies and jaggery to a paste.
4. In a skillet heat 2 tblsps oil and put brinjals and fry lightly.
5. Add ground paste and til.
6. Combine together and... - 47.5328
Bhaja Maslar Tarkari
1. Roast mustard seeds and cumin and powder.
2. Cut brinjals lengthwise and slit green chillies.
3. Heat fat; fry fenugreek seeds and broken red chilli.
4. Add brinjals and fry well. Mix sour curds with half a cup of water, sugar, salt and green chillies and... - 38.0609