- » Chilled Zucchini Soup
Chilled Zucchini Soup Recipes
Chilled Zucchini Soup is a simple, delicious, flavorful soup prepared using fresh zucchini and some other enriching and flavorsome ingredients. This soup tastes best when served chilled along with warm crusty herbed ... More »
Chilled Zucchini Soup
Combine squash, onion, and broth in a 2-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are very tender (about 30 minutes).
In a blender or food processor, puree soup until smooth, a portion at a time.
Whisk in sour cream (or... - 36.2856
Chilled Zucchini And Asparagus Soup
The chilled zucchini and asparagus soup can be served as an appetizer before meals. Prepared in the microwave, the chilled zucchini and asparagus soup is cooked in chicken stock along with onions and curry powder for taste. it is best served chilled. Adapted... - 44.8332
Chilled Zucchini Soup
In a stockpot, melt butter; saute leek and onion until tender, but not brown.
Add potato and chicken broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Add zucchini and simmer, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until potato is... - 47.3739
Chilled Zucchini Bisque
Wash zucchini, cut off ends, and thinly slice.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven.
Saute zucchini and onion until limp, about 5 minutes.
Add the chicken broth.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Whirl in blender or food processor or... - 37.2936
Chilled Zucchini And Dill Soup
1. Place stock, onion, zucchini, potato and cumin in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over moderate heat, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Blend or process soup mixture until smooth. Blend in cream.
3. Stir dill into the soup and chill for 3 hours... - 33.6293
Chilled Curried Zucchini Soup
In a large stockpot or saucepan, melt the butter.
Add the scallions and celery.
Cook over moderately low heat until softened,- about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the curry powder and continue stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the zucchini to the pot and cook... - 45.5649
Chilled Zucchini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat butter. Add zucchini, onion and garlic; saute for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cumin and salt. Cook 5 minutes longer, or until zucchini is softened. Stir in chicken stock.
3. In batches, puree mixture until smooth in a... - 36.1483
Chilled Cream Of Summer Squash Soup
1. Using a coarse grater, grate the zucchini and yellow squash. Alternate layers of grated squash and the 3 tablespoons coarse salt in a colander or large strainer set over a bowl. Allow the squash to drain for 15 to 30 minutes (this removes excess... - 44.0135
Fresh Corn And Zucchini Soup
Cut kernels from corn and set aside.
Cut cobs into several pieces and set aside.
Lightly brown onion and garlic in oil, add stock, parsley, oregano and cut-up cobs.
Bring to boil and cook 5 minutes.
Discard parsley, oregano and cobs.
Add reserved corn kernels... - 44.2304
Cook zucchini, onion, seasonings and herbs in stock until vegetables are tender.
Strain, reserving the stock, and puree vegetables.
Melt butter until bubbly, add flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add milk and the reserved stock; cook and stir... - 39.0015
Cold Zucchini Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over moderate heat.
2. Add zucchini, onion and garlic and sauté in the butter until tender.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasonings
4. Simmer for 10 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour into a bowl... - 44.0894
Zucchini Coriander Soup
In a large saucepan cook the onion in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the zucchini and salt and pepper to taste, and cook the mixture, covered, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
Add the broth and 1 1/4 cups water - 24.0535
Combine zucchini, onion, garlic, broth, basil, salt, and pepper in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Pour zucchini mixture into container of an electric blender, process until... - 37.1473
Courgette Zucchini Soup
1) Remove the thick stalks of the watercress.
2) Gently cook the zucchini (courgettes) in the margarine or butter until it becomes tender.
3) Add the consommé.
4) Season it.
5) Heat a pan and put the watercress leaves in it.
6) Simmer... - 38.7631
Cold Zucchini Soup
1) In a blender, add tomatoes, zucchini, celery stalks, green peppers, onions, lemon juice, basil, cumin and lemon rind.
2) Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) Transfer the puree into a large serving bowl and refrigerate to chill.
4) Serve the... - 39.7737
Curried Zucchini Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, onion and curry powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 7 minutes or until zucchini is very tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir soup into zucchini mixture. In covered blender or... - 31.4186
Pepper And Zucchini Soup
Slice 3 zucchini, green pepper and onions.
Mince the garlic.
Saute the vegetables in 3 tablespoons of the butter over very low heat in a heavy pot.
Cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but have not browned.
Add salt and... - 46.9457
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Pour zucchini mixture into container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Combine milk, butter, and gravy mix in a... - 29.9374
Creamy Zucchini Soup: Raw, Dairy-free
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare Cream of Zucchini Soup with zucchini, avocado, white miso paste, and other wholesome ingredients. It's a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2... - 0
Creamy Zucchini Soup
1)In a saucepan mix zucchini ,water,onion flakes, parsley flakes and salt.
2)Let it boil.
3)After sometime simmer it for 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
4)Into a container of electric blender pour zucchini and process until smooth.
5)Further... - 43.7143
Avocado Zucchini Soup
Combine zucchini, broth, avocado and onion in blender or food processor; puree.
Stir in sour cream, lime juice, salt, white pepper and cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate, covered, until thoroughly chilled.
Garnish each serving with pimento and extra slices of fresh... - 36.6866
In a large skillet, combine the zucchini, green peppers, onions and 2 tablespoons of the stock or broth.
Cover and cook over medium-low heat about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. (If necessary, add more stock or broth... - 37.0522
Jeannine's Zucchini Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy pan, heat the butter.
3) Add the zucchini, green pepper, onions, and garlic and saute over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are soft, but not browned.
4) Stir in... - 46.4093
Elegant Zucchini And Red Bell Pepper Soup
1) To prepare the soup base, bring the onion, zucchini and stock to the boil and simmer gently for about 25 minutes.
2) Puree the roasted bell peppers and yogurt in a blender or food processor.
3) With about 1 teaspoon of the ground cumin, add the soup... - 42.959
Zucchini Tomato Soup
In 2-quart saucepan cook onion and green pepper in water, covered, about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Add tomato juice, zucchini, corn, and salt.
Simmer, covered for about 30 minutes.
Cool it slightly and then stir in the buttermilk.
Cover... - 41.4407
Cold Whey Soup With Potatoes And Zucchini
In a large saucepan, combine celery, onion, potatoes, and zucchini.
Cover with water, add seasonings and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add whey or stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes longer.
Cool and... - 37.6598
Chilled Zucchini Soup Recipes By Category
Chilled Zucchini Soup Dish: