- » Chilled Tomato Soup
Chilled Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled tomato soup recipes.
Chilled Tomato Soup With Scampi
Chilled Tomato Soup With Scampi is a delicious soup which can be easily prepared at home. The recipe is a simple one and the ingredients used, add to the flavor of the soup. Try this Chilled Tomato Soup With Scampi for your guests and i bet they will call you... - 51.0959
Creamy Chilled Tomato Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over low heat.
Add the onion and carrot, and cook, uncovered, until the vegetables are soft 5 to 8 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, and basil, and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Adjust the heat so... - 39.8364
Chilled Fresh Tomato Soup
Into a large saucepan of boiling water dip tomatoes for 30 seconds.
Into a large bowl of cold water place tomatoes immediately.
Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Peel with knife; skin should slip off easily.
Cut each tomato in half crosswise; squeeze... - 39.1887
Chilled Tomato Chilli Soup
1) Blend all the ingredients together until smooth except ice cubes and chives.
2) Check seasoning and chill.
3) Garnish with chopped chives and serve with ice cubes.
4) To add a zing to it, you may add a scoop of sour cream or creme fraiche. - 39.0077
Chilled Fresh Tomato Soup
1. Place the tomatoes in a blender with the garlic. Blend until smooth.
2. Pass the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds. Stir in balsamic vinegar and season to taste with pepper. Put in the fridge to chill.
3. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.... - 36.2815
You May Also Like!
Chilled Tomato Cheese Soup
The chilled tomato cheese soup is a great recipe for an appetizing soup made with cheese and canned tomato soup. Combined together with cream and lemon juice, the chilled tomato cheese soup is chilled and can be served with chopped parsley or coriander... - 37.6649
Chilled Cream Of Tomato Soup
1. In a blender blend tomato juice, lemon juice and sour cream and chill until very cold.
2. Serve in chilled serving dishes garnished with fresh dill sprigs. - 30.3531
Chilled Tomato Bowl
In saucepan, combine all ingredients except sour cream.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Chill 6 hours or more. - 29.0621
Finnish Chilled Tomato Soup
1. Peel the tomatoes and quarter them.
2. Add them to a blender along with sugar.
3. Cover and blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4. Stir in salt and buttermilk and blend for a second and add it to a bowl.
5. Stir in chives, dill or minced... - 34.344
Chilled Cucumber And Tomato Soup
Chilled Cucumber And Tomato Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0804
Chilled Tomato Soup
Wash tomatoes and chop into saucepan.
Add sweet basil and water.
Set over moderate heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tomatoes are broken up.
Press through sieve to form a puree (or use a blender).
Add salt and stir until dissolved.
Add buttermilk and... - 34.2811
Chilled Moroccan Tomato Soup
In a saucepan or a large refrigerator container, combine the tomatoes, celery, scallions, tomato juice, and orange juice.
In a small skillet on low heat, warm the olive oil.
Saute the garlic, cumin, paprika, and cinnamon for just a minute, being careful not... - 39.1911
Chilled Tomato Bisque
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add spring onions, garlic and bread cubes and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3.Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and slightly before emptying into a blender... - 44.5852
Chilled Tomato Soup With Cilantro Sour Cream
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Over a baking sheet, place tomatoes and roast for 20 to 30 minutes until they are soft and start to brown in spots.
3. Remove from oven and allow tomatoes to cool. Coarsely chop them, reserving juices in a... - 46.0249
Chilled Tomato Soup Recipes By Category
Chilled Tomato Soup Dish: