- » Chilled Sweet Potato Soup
Chilled Sweet Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled sweet potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled sweet potato soup recipes.
Easy Sweet Potato Soup
Lisa Shively cooks up an easy and delicious Sweet Potato Soup. Served warm or chilled -you're gonna love this soup! Lisa is working with the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services and the NC Sweet Potato Commission. You can enjoy sweet potatoes... - 33.172
Sweet Potato-carrot Soup
Place onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, ginger, and broth in a heavy soup pot.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until carrots and sweet potatoes are tender.
Strain the soup, reserving both the solids and the liquid.
Place the... - 40.2527
Sweet Potato Soup
If your looking for ideas on cooking with sweet potatoes then Lisa shows you the quick and easy way to make a soup! A warm of this soup is enough to nustle into! See the video for more - 98.7344
Sweet Potato Vichyssoise
1)Take a pot, add the potatoes,onions,broth,cinnamon,allspice and ground ginger. Let it simmer.
2)Once the potatoes are soft,add them in a blender or food processor and add cream.
3)Keep in referigerator to chill.
4)Pour into chilled bowls and... - 38.7314
Sweet Potato Vichyssoise
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Prick the sweet potatoes several times with a fork and bake for about 1 hour, until soft. Let cool; then scoop out the potato pulp from the skins.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the scallions with 1 cup of the... - 33.4322
You May Also Like!
Cold Potato Soup
Cook the potatoes and onion together until well-done.
Drain and mash them thoroughly.
Slowly bring the milk and sweet cream to the boiling point.
Add the mashed potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, and butter.
Allow them to simmer for no longer than 5... - 40.0141
Berry Soup (zupa Jagodowa)
Using a potato masher, crush 3 cups of the berries in a large kettle.
Reserve 1 cup berries for garnish.
Puree fruits by pressing through a sieve, or use an electric blender.
Add the 2 cups water; simmer 15 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons... - 42.5596
Mexican Potato Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Chill well before serving. - 30.3345
Potato Ham Salad
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine water, soup, vinegar and pepper.
2) Add pickle, onion, ham and potatoes to the mixture and refrigerate.
3) Garnish with parsley and sliced hard-boiled egg. - 40.789
My Mother's Potato Salad, A Little Remodeled
1. Salad: In medium saucepan combine potatoes and chicken broth. Bring to boil over medium heat. Cover and cook about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and save cooking liquid to use for soup. In large bowl toss hot potatoes with vinegar.
2. Dressing: In... - 36.5411
Potato Ham Salad
In large bowl, blend soup, water, vinegar, and pepper.
Add potatoes, ham, pickle, and onion.
Garnish with egg and parsley. - 31.6381
1. Trim fresh and tender leaves from beet stems. Remove stems and coarse leaves.
2. Wash the leaves and drain.
3. Chop the leaves.
4. Peel raw beets and shred coarsely measuring 5 to 6 cups.
5. Peel onion and shred.
6. Peel the potato and cut in... - 44.826
Vichyssoise A La Ritz
1. In a deep kettle, brown the leeks and onion very lightly in the butter. Add the potatoes, broth and salt and boil thirty-five minutes, or until very tender. Crush and rub through a fine sieve or puree in an electric blender.
2. Return the sieved mixture to... - 32.076
Vichyssoise A La Ritz-carlton
In a deep kettle, brown the leeks and onion very lightly in the butter.
Add the potatoes, broth and salt and boil thirty five minutes, or until very tender.
Crush and rub through a fine sieve or puree in an electric blender.
Return the sieved mixture to the... - 40.1448
1.Cut off the green part and tough outer leaves of the leeks.
Split them into quarters and wash thoroughly to remove sand.
Dry them, chop fine, and cook slowly in the butter.
2.Add the diced potatoes, and enough hot chicken stock to barely cover... - 42.3917