- » Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled strawberry cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled strawberry cheesecake recipes.
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 44.9536
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes
You can change the fruit to your likings - 47.9412
Streusel Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2... - 46.7947
1. Place biscuit crumbs, margarine and water in a bowl and mix to combine. Press mixture over base of a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in springform tin and refrigerate until firm.
2. Place jelly crystals and gelatine in a bowl, pour over water and mix to dissolve.... - 37.1462
Unbaked Strawberry Cheesecake
If you haven't made cheesecake yet, you can start trying by watching this video of Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs. This is a quick and easy recipe and you can make it even more palatable by using your favorite topping instead of strawberry if you... - 84.8502
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Combine 1 1/4 cups 1% low-fat milk and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan, and stir well with a whisk.
Heat milk mixture to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil).
Remove mixture from heat.
Add cheese, stirring... - 34.366
Crumb Crust Crush 4 oz. coconut biscuits and combine with 2 oz.melted butter.
Press mixture on to base only of greased 8 in. springform pan.
Refrigerate until firm.
Filling Beat together cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy, .
Add egg-yolks, beat well.... - 44.0302
Chunky Strawberry Cheesecake
1) Chop the strawberries roughly.
2) Crush the digestive biscuits finely.
3) In a bowl, place the chopped strawberries along with orange juice and caster sugar and keep aside.
4) Combine the biscuits with caster sugar and melted... - 44.2258
1. Drain strawberries and reserve juice.
2. In double boiler blend gelatin, sugar and salt together and stir in reserved juice and eggs.
3. Place over boiling water and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and... - 48.9406
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and nutmeg together.
Stir in the water until mixture is moist.
Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10 in. (25 cm) springform pan.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Filling: Combine cottage cheese... - 45.7004
Savory Cottage Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze
1. Roll the zwieback into fine crumbs.
2. Grease a nine-inch spring-form pan and dust the sides with zwieback crumbs. Mix the remaining crumbs with sugar, salt, pepper and the butter and press onto the bottom of the pan. Bake five minutes. Cool.
3. Press the... - 40.4849
Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
In top part of double boiler, mix gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and strawberry syrup and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
Cool to room... - 44.8875
Berry Cheesecake Pie
1. Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions.
2. Stir in the nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into baked pastry shell
4. Place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in... - 46.2431
Almost Strawberry Cheesecake
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water and sweetener, stirring well.
Chill mixture until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Prepare whipped... - 39.2672
1. If cheesecake is to be removed from pan, use a 9-inch "spring-form type" pan. If cheesecake is not to be removed from pan, it can be made in a 9-inch round non-metallic baking dish. (The first piece may be difficult to remove from baking dish.)
2. Lightly... - 46.6222
Delicious Low Fat Strawberry Cheesecake Pots
Are you still undecided what to prepare for dessert in the coming festive days? Well, here is an easy recipe which does not use eggs or gelatin, which is suitable for almost any occasion. It looks great, it low fat and it tastes just awesome! So watch the... - 123.196
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Melt margarine in 9-inch cake pan. Add crumbs, mix. Press mixture over bottom of pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Cool.
3. Sieve cottage cheese or puree in blender. Add milk and stir until smooth. Chill.
4. In saucepan, mix 1 1/2... - 35.1224
Strawberry Glazed Cheesecake
Thoroughly mix ingredients for crust.
Press on bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Sides should be about 1 3/4 inches high.
Combine eggs, cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla, and almond extract; beat till smooth.
Blend in sour cream.
Pour into crumb... - 47.481
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place cottage cheese in a blender,- process until smooth. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.... - 39.0244
Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan ring.
Prick the base and bake blind in a moderately hot oven (200C, 400 F, gas 6) for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the paper lining and reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180C, 350 F, gas 4) for a... - 44.1141
Crust: Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
Measure 1/2 cup (125 ml) for topping.
Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9 inch (22 cm) springform pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Filling: Mix both gelatin powders... - 49.427
Strawberry And Almond Cheesecake
Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to moderate (350°F.).
Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and blend slowly with an electric mixer.
When cream cheese is fairly smooth, add eggs, one at a time, beating mixture well... - 48.8415
Strawberry Cheesecake Jello Shot
1. Scoop out the pulp of strawberries and slice off the bottom to make them stand still.
2. To make jello - add jello powder in boiling water and stir till mixed well, add cream cheese and stir well.
3. Add vodka and fill this mixture in the... - 108.117
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
Just in time for Mother's Day. Huge strawberries are hollowed out and filled with a cheesecake like mixture then dipped in melted chocolate. The chocolate strawberries are placed in graham cracker crumbs then placed on a sheet of wax paper and chilled. - 0
Once A Week Kitchen - Strawberry Cheesecake
Summer is the perfect time for no-cook recipes. Who likes to bake during the summer? If you are having a summer party, and have a whole lot of fresh strawberries in stock, try this easy no-cook, no-bake cheesecake. It is a delicious summer dessert for all... - 101.108
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake has a great taste. For the cake lovers, Strawberry Topped Cheesecake is a must try recipe. The topping of strawberries and vanilla enhances the taste of Strawberry Topped Cheesecake. - 47.1085
Strawberry And Cream Cheesecake
Make Graham-Cracker Crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the butter; mix well with fork.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
With back of spoon, press rest of mixture on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Make Filling: In small, heavy... - 42.1604
Strawberry Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust
1. Line a large strainer with coffee filters or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Place cookies in a blender or food... - 43.0082