- » Chilled Spinach Cucumber Soup
Chilled Spinach Cucumber Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled spinach cucumber soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled spinach cucumber soup recipes.
Chilled Spinach And Cucumber Soup
Saute onion in butter.
Add all remaining ingredients except cream.
Simmer until potatoes are tender.
Whirl in blender.
Add cream and chill.
Serve with sliced cucumbers.
A summer's delight. - 38.9299
You May Also Like!
Chilled Spinach Borscht
Rinse spinach well.
In a saucepan place spinach and a small amount of salted water.
Cook over medium heat until tender.
Drain and chop.
Into a blender container place cucumber and onion.
Process until pureed.
Into a large bowl place puree.
Stir in half the... - 40.851
Cold Spinach Soup
1. Partially thaw spinach and break into small chunks.
2. Into a blender blend it with half of the water.
3. Add remaining water and seasonings and mix again.
4. Add sour cream and blend and chill thoroughly.
5. Serve garnished with chopped... - 33.7123
Simmer the spinach in the stock for 5 minutes.
Add garlic and lemon juice and refrigerate until cool.
Puree the spinach in a food processor or blender on medium to high speed.
Add cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and thyme.
Stir before... - 34.7704
Spinach Salad A La Russe
lb make dressing, blend soup, sour cream, milk and horseradish; chill.
In large bowl, layer remaining ingredients. - 30.429
Cold Beet Cucumber Soup With Hot Pasta
1. Dice two tablespoons cucumber; refrigerate and reserve. Cut remaining cucumber into chunks.
2. In food processor, combine cucumber chunks, beets, beet juice, buttermilk, dill, lime juice and salt; process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl; cover and... - 36.2419