- » Chilled Shrimp Salad
Chilled Shrimp Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled shrimp salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled shrimp salad recipes.
Pasta Salad With Chicken Shrimp And Melon
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a large salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper... - 46.3694
Shrimp Perfection Aspic
1) Soak pepper and celery flakes, minced onion, and 1/3 cup water for about 10 minutes until rehydrated.
2) Add gelatin to 1/4 cup cold water.
3) In a pan, heat tomato juice and mix gelatin in to it.
4) Now, add clam and lemon juices, seasonings, and... - 46.3023
1. In a saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
2. Lower heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove shrimp, drain well; rinse with cold water.
4. Peel shrimp; using a knife, cut each in half. Cool.
5. In a bowl,... - 46.2933
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad In Avocado Ring Mould
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water
2. Chill the gelatin till partially set
3. Drain the grapefruit sections and set aside
4. Once the gelatin is partially set, whip the gelatin till it is smooth and fluffy
5. Stir in... - 46.2887
1) Into a saucepan, add in cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Slowly, add in the condensed tomato soup and lemon juice.
5) Mix in the... - 45.6516
Mix the artichokes, celery, truffles, and asparagus together.
Blend the oil together with the lemon and seasonings.
Pour over the salad and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Blend the mayonnaise together with the whipped cream and sherry.
Wash... - 45.4765
Molded Shrimp Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in cold water for about 5 minutes.
2) Let the water come to a boil. Keep stirring till the gelatine has dissolved completely.
3) Place the pan in a bowl of ice. Keep stirring the mixture a few times till the... - 45.4064
Avocado Salad Mold With Shrimp Dressing
1. In a large bowl, pour in the gelatin and allow to melt, set aside to chill until partially set.
2. Gently mix in the avocados, nuts, celery and 2 tablespoons pimento and pour into large ring mold. Chill till it is firm.
3. Combine mayonnaise, lemon... - 45.0335
Shrimp And Tomato Aspic
1) Into a medium saucepan, add in 3 1/2 cups of water along with a bay leaf, salt, white vinegar and pickling spice.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Add in the shelled shrimp. Let the mixture boil once more. Turn down the flame and cook... - 44.6937
1. In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and let it stand until the jello is syrupy.
2. Add in Miracle Whip, shrimp, cucumber and remaining vegetables.
3. In a 9 x 13" pan, pour the mixture and chill until set.
4. Cut in... - 43.8715
Butterflied Shrimp And Vermicelli Salad
1. For preparing dressing, in a food processor add yellow onion and vinegar and process using on/off pulses such that onion is finely chopped.
2. Process again after adding sugar, salt and mustard such that the mixture is blended.
3. To the running... - 43.6784
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 43.2908
Shrimp Remoulade With White Wine
1) In a large mixing bowl, beat the salad oil, mustard, wine, Tabasco sauce, salt and paprika together, until thoroughly blended.
2) Then stir in the chopped eggs, pepper, celery, parsley, green onion.
and shrimp, mix thoroughly.
3) Cover the bowl and... - 42.9639
Green Goddess Salad
Combine the mayonnaise, anchovy paste, Worcestershire, mustard, and garlic.
Stir in chives, chopped shrimp, and egg.
Makes 1 1/2 cups Green Goddess Dressing.
At serving time, break up romaine and leaf lettuce in bite-size pieces.
Place on salad... - 42.8358
Shrimp And Artichoke Salad
Wash artichokes by plunging up and down in cold water.
Cut off stem ends; trim about 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke.
Remove any loose bottom leaves.
Rub top of each artichoke with lemon wedge to prevent discoloration.
Arrange artichokes in a vegetable... - 41.9679
Shrimp And Avocado Vinaigrette
Scoop out the pulp of the avocados and cut up coarsely.
Save the shells.
Chop the shrimp coarsely and combine with the avocados.
Shake together vigorously the salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard, oil, vinegar, and onion.
Pour over the shrimp-avocado... - 40.9201
Avocado With Shrimp Remoulade
1. In a large bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, catsup, paprika, salt and cayenne pepper and blend well. Slowly pour in the oil while beating constantly.
2. Add the celery and onions and pour this mixture over shrimp. Set aside to refrigerate, for 4 to 5... - 40.714
Tomatoes With Shrimp Stuffing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine soup, lemon juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and dill.
2) Add cucumber, green pepper and shrimp. Refrigerate the mixture.
3) In the meanwhile, cut each tomato to the stem. Make 5-6 sections and spread them apart... - 40.6165
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 40.4041
Shrimp Macaroni And Celery Salad
1 Cook the macaroni as per the package instructions. Drain well and cool.
2 In a bowl, mix the macaroni along with the remaining ingredients except the greens.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.
4 Arrange on... - 40.0806
1. In a small pan, soften gelatin in lemon juice
2. Pour this into 3/4 cup boiling water.
3. Mix in tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and chill. When cold, fold in celery, onion, shrimp, olives and avocado.
4. Pour into mold; refrigerate until... - 39.8987
Shrimp Salad Mold
Heat soup, salt and soda.
Melt cheese in soup.
Heat until smooth.
Cool and add gelatin mixed in 1/2 cup cold water.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill in large mold.
Serves 6 to 8.
This is good for a buffet dinner party. - 39.5548
Shrimp Salad Dip
Mash or finely cut the avocados.
Add shrimp, celery, onions and remaining ingredients.
You might need more mayonnaise.
Chill in refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
May be used as a salad or dip.
Delicious stuffed in a tomato.
Serves 8 to 10. - 38.9824
Mexican Corn And Rice Salad With Jumbo Shrimp
In medium bowl, combine rice, corn, bell peppers, scallion and olives.
In small bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, lime zest and juice and cumin; pour over rice mixture and stir to combine well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled,... - 37.7662
Baby Shrimp With Butter Lettuce Salad
Blend all ingredients for the dressing in a food blender or with a wire whip.
Chill before serving.
Remove a few of the center leaves of the head of butter lettuce.
Chop and mix with the shrimp.
Place the lettuce "bowl" on a plate and pour a bit of the... - 37.687
Bayou Shrimp Salad
1. Cook rice. Place in a large bowl; stir in sugar, lime rind and juice, ham, celery and green pepper.
2. Cook shrimps and okra in separate medium-size saucepans, drain well.
3. Dice all of the shrimps, but leave okra whole; add shrimps and okra to rice-ham... - 36.0864
Snowmass Shrimp Louis
1) In a medium bowl, add shrimp, peas and onion. Mix well.
2) In another bowl, mix together the yoghurt, mayonnaise and dill weed. Mix the dressing well.
3) Drizzle the dressing over the shrimp mixture.
4) Place the bowl of salad in the fridge for... - 35.5852
Mccall's Shrimp And Vegetable Salad
1. On a large round plate, arrange cucumber slices, slightly overlapping, around the edges.
2. In the interiors, arrange tomato slices, slightly overlapping each other.
3. Arrange artichoke hearts inside tomato slices and place two shrimps between... - 35.5768
Jessica's Shrimp Salad
1) In a large bowl, place shrimp, chopped eggs, celery, sweet pickle, and onion to combine.
2) Spread mayonnaise and toss the mixture lightly to coat.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Garnish with avocado slices,... - 35.258
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the ham, onion, garlic, oregano, thyme, and the ground red and black peppers; saute for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender. Stir in the vinegar, remove from the heat, and cool for... - 33.7057
Macaroni Shrimp Salad
Advance preparation: Cook macaroni in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Combine macaroni, shrimp, celery, olives, and parsley.
Blend together mayonnaise, wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic salt, mustard, and paprika; toss with shrimp... - 33.6794
Cauliflower Cucumber And Shrimp Salad
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut into small sprigs. Place in a pan in 2.5 cm/1 inch of boiling salted water.
2. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until just tender.
3. Drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Mix the cauliflower, diced cucumber and shrimps with... - 33.4153
Shrimps Louis Dinner Salad
1. Shell and remove the sand vein from fresh shrimps; simmer gently in water just to cover in small saucepan 3 to 5 minutes, or just until shrimps are pink. Drain; cool, then dice. (If using canned shrimps, rinse under running cold water before cutting... - 32.9691
Molded Shrimp Salad
Heat liquid and dissolve jelly.
Allow to partially set, then fold in the pineapple and whipped cream.
Pour into individual molds and refrigerate to set.
Unmold on lettuce leaf, spoon shrimp on top.
Mix mayonnaise with lemon juice to garnish salad decorate... - 32.6519
Jellied Shrimp And Tomato Salad
Combine first four ingredients; boil 10 min.
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 min.; add to hot mixture with vinegar; stir until dissolved.
Strain, add onion and shrimp from which black vein has been removed.
Pour into 6 small wet molds, and chill.
When firm,... - 30.4192
Sunday Supper Shrimp Salad Bowl
1. Have ingredients chilled and combine all except the dressing in a salad bowl.
2. Add dressing and toss until salad is lightly coated with dressing.
3. Garnish top with a few whole shrimp. - 30.0115
Chicken, Shrimp, And Fruit Salad
For salad, in a large bowl combine cooked chicken or turkey, halved grapes, cubed cantaloupe or honeydew melon, water chestnuts, and shrimp. Cover and chill for several hours.
For dressing, in a small bowl mash the banana. Stir in the mayonnaise or salad... - 29.4992
Drain orange and grapefruit sections, reserving 2 tablespoons juice for the dressing. To thaw shrimp, place shrimp in a colander under cool running water for 1 to 2 minutes or till thawed. Set shrimp aside to drain.
For salad, in a large salad bowl place torn... - 27.6485
Tortellini Shrimp & Pesto Salad
Prepare Pesto Dressing and set aside.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, cook tortellini in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (4 to 6 minutes for fresh tortellini, 15 to 20 minutes for dry); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold... - 24.9544