- » Chilled Scallops With Chive Sauce
Chilled Scallops With Chive Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chilled Scallops With Chive Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chilled Scallops With Chive Sauce recipes.
Chilled Scallops With Chive Sauce
In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice and white pepper; set aside.
If using large sea scallops, cut into thirds; leave bay scallops whole.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add whole or cut scallops; saute 1 to 2 minutes or until firm and... - 40.2571
You May Also Like!
Scallops Sauce Verte
1. In a saucepan heat the vermouth with the onion, sprig of parsley, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Add the scallops and simmer gently until tender, shaking the pan occasionally, about seven minutes. Drain and cool.
2. Meanwhile, blend the mayonnaise, chopped... - 35.4486
Salmon Scallop And Pea Terrine
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a food processor puree scallops and peas until the mixture is almost smooth.
3. Add egg white, cream, salt, and tarragon. Blend well.
4. Into a bowl, transfer the mixture and fold in the salmon.
5.... - 41.2667
Sole & Scallop Quenelles
Prepare Fish Stock or Court Bouillon.
Cut fish into 2-inch chunks.
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree fish and scallops using quick on and off pulses until mixture is smooth.
Or, grind fish and scallops twice in a food grinder, using fine... - 42.9831
Poached Red Snapper Fillets With Scallop Mousse In Cabbage Packets
Prepare the mousse bring a small skillet partially filled with water to a simmer.
Drop in the cabbage leaves for about 30 seconds until they are just softened and pliable.
Remove, plunge them into cold water, then blot them dry.
With a sharp paring knife,... - 44.8777
Souffle De Coquilles St Jacques
1. Chop the scallops coarsely.
2. Whip 1 1/2 egg whites until frothy.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
4. In a food processor, blend 2-3 tablespoons scallops along with 2-3 tablespoons cream and one tablespoon egg white.
5. Add... - 34.5294
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 46.0538
Shell prawns, remove dark veins.
Wash and pat dry.
Remove dark veins from scallops.
Wash and pat dry.
Bring the water to boil, add prawns and scallops, cook 30 seconds, remove from pan immediately.
Add whole chives to pan, cook 3 seconds, remove from... - 40.4856