- » Chilled Pear Soup
Chilled Pear Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled pear soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled pear soup recipes.
Chilled Pear And Beet Soup With Ginger Cinnamon Croutons
1)For preparing the soup, wash and steam beets.
2)Put them in cold water and take off the peel using a paper towel.
4)Boil together water, sugar, wine, orange juice concentrate, lime juice, vanilla bean and cinnamon sticks. Add in pears... - 45.9533
Chilled Apricot Pear Soup
Drain canned fruit, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine canned fruit, reserved 1 cup juice, and next 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process 1 minute or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Cover and chill 2 hours. - 37.0867
Lime Pear Salad
1) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water, stir in the syrup and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
3) Gently fold in rest of the ingredients except the greens and sour cream.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart mold, pour... - 38.7533
Pear Pea And Watercress Soup
In a kettle cook the onion and the pear in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, add the peas, the broth, the Sherry, and the thyme, and simmer the mixture for 8 minutes.
Add the watercress and simmer the - 29.292
Pear De Menthe Salad
1) Drain the pears and grapes, reserve the syrup and keep 6 pear halves aside for garnish.
2) Dice rest of the pears and combine with the grapes.
3) Place the gelatin in water to soften.
4) Heat the reserve drained syrup, stir in the gelatin until... - 45.5159
Place pears, orange peel, and lime juice in a blender or food processor.
Puree until smooth.
Pass the puree through a fine sieve, pushing down on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add ginger, nutmeg, maple syrup, and buttermilk to... - 38.8941
Pear And Leek Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat butter. Add leeks; saute 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Add chopped pears, chicken stock, savory and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, until pears are softened. Stir in lemon juice.
3. In batches, puree... - 32.3839
1) Cook the cranberries in water until the skins crack,.
2) Strain, stir in sugar and allow to a boil, stirring continuously.
3) Stir in rum and refrigerate.
4) Spoon over the pear halves and serve immediately. - 32.2651
Pear Port Soup
Pear Port Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 30.5132
Pear Brie Soup
1. In medium saucepan, add in pears, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and 1 cup of the chicken broth, stir.
2. Bring the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cook under cover for 15 to 20 minutes until pears are tender.
4. Puree mixture in a food processor bowl... - 47.0611
Spicy Fruit Soup
1) In a deep casserole place all the ingredients (except mint) and cook for about 20 minutes (stir once during the process).
2) Set aside the soup for about 10-15 minutes.
3) Remove the cloves and liquidize the soup.
4) Chill the soup.
5)... - 37.0163