- » Chilled Orange Soup
Chilled Orange Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled orange soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled orange soup recipes.
Chilled Tomato Orange Soup
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato juice, orange juice, tomato paste, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
In food processor or blender, puree tomato mixture, in batches, until smooth; return to bowl.
Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until... - 42.0373
Tomato Orange Soup
Combine juices, wine and basil.
Chill, adjust with salt and peppers.
Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and minced chives. - 25.7477
Chilled Carrot And Orange Soup
1 Peel the carrots, cut them into small pieces and cook in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain well, then liquidize or sieve to form a smooth puree.
2 Add the frozen concentrated orange juice to the pureed carrots and mix well... - 40.1455
Combine juice, cream and soup.
Stir until smooth.
Serve "up" in glass compotes or "down" in small pottery bowls.
Sprinkle each serving with diced orange. - 28.9452
Tomato Orange Soup
Coat a large saucepan with no-stick spray and set over medium-high heat.
Saute the onions in the oil for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add 3/4 cup of the stock, tomatoes (with juice) and tapioca.
Simmer for 20 minutes, or until the soup begins to thicken.
Pour... - 40.5988
1) In medium bowl, combine yoghurt, milk, and orange juice.
2) Stir to mix well.
3) Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 1 hour.
4) In bouillon cups or sherbet glasses, pour the chilled soup.
5) Float a thin slice of orange and a sprig of... - 37.0406
Summer Orange Soup
1) Thaw the frozen orange juice as per the can directions.
2) In a saucepan, gently heat the tapioca 10-15 min, until transparent.
3) Pour and cool in a serving dish, then chill as per requirement.
4) Peel and thinly slice the oranges and banana,... - 37.5808
Iced Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour.
Gradually stir in the stock, then the orange juice.
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring, until thickened and smooth.
Stir in... - 41.6223
Norwegian Blueberry Soup
Soften gelatin in cold water in a custard cup.
Place in a pan of hot, not boiling, water until melted and ready to use.
Combine orange and lemon juices, sugar, and melted gelatin.
Stir until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
Chill until mixture begins to... - 42.1865
Iced Carrot & Orange Soup
Melt butter in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add carrots and onion; cook, stirring often, until onion is golden (about 10 minutes).
Add broth, sugar, and dill weed.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until carrots are very... - 43.7659
Combine 2 1/2 cups of the blueberries, milk, orange juice, yogurt, and brown sugar in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Pour soup into a large bowl and stir in remaining 1/2 cup of blueberries.
Chill for 4 hours. - 33.7757
Apple And Orange Soup
Many Continental countries make delicious fruit soups; they are refreshing and make a good start to the meal.
Peel and slice the apples.
Grate just the top zest from the oranges and squeeze out the juice or remove the pulp if you prefer pieces of orange in... - 36.002
Watercress And Orange Soup
1. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts. Add the onions, cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the onions... - 35.1881
Carrot And Orange Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the carrots and onion and cook for 10 minutes, without browning.
Add the stock, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
Sieve or work... - 39.4561
Orange Apricot Soup
1. Drain the apricots, reserving the syrup for later use.
2. In a blender combine the reserved syrup, half the apricots, orange peel, juice, and cardamom.
3. Cover and blend for a minute or until the mixture is smooth.
4. Add yogurt and blend to mix... - 37.879
Iced Leek And Orange Soup
1) 1) Wash the leeks and remove the tough roots and green leaves. Slit the leek lengthwise into two. Rinse out any dirt between the layers. Chop up the leeks roughly.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, add in stock, chopped leeks, orange juice,... - 42.2823
Carrot Soup A L'orange
1. In a small bowl, combine bouillon with water and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a large casserole pot/ soup pot/ Dutch oven, coat with cooking spray. Keep to heat.
3. Once hot, add onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame.
4. Add water- bouillon mixture... - 47.5816
Orange Fruit Soup
Lightly process all ingredients, except yogurt, in a blender or food processor.
Cover and chill. - 28.7292
Iced Tomato And Orange Soup
Introduce this Iced Tomato And Orange Soup to your yearning taste buds, they'll not ever ask for anything else for a long time to come. Iced Tomato And Orange Soup as a Side Dish never fails to impress. I cant believe you just have not tried my Iced Tomato... - 49.5148
Cold Orange Carrot Soup
1. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion, garlic and carrots, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Stir in stock, juice, sugar, thyme, salt and pepper and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Reduce heat to... - 44.728
Orange And Carrot Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the oil or butter and add the leek, onions and carrot.
2) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, without browning, till the onions are tender.
3) Add the garlic and curry powder and stir well. Cook... - 46.949
Iced Carrot And Orange Soup
1. Scrape carrots and cut into thin slices.
2. Peel onion and slice thinly.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in carrots and onion and fry gently for a few minutes until the vegetables soften; do not brown them.
5. Add the stock and... - 44.2855
Carrot Soup Ala Orange
Carrots simmered in orange juice and then blended with other flavourings. A perfect soup to jump start the day. I like to have it chilled..however you may also have it warm. - 46.9162
Blueberry And Orange Soup With Yogurt
1) In a blender, add in blueberries, orange juice, all spice, nutmeg and blend on low speed.
2) Pour the smooth mixture into a bowl and serve chilled.
3) Ladle the chilled blueberry soup into 2 bowls and serve a dollop of yogurt in the centre... - 36.6932
Iced Orange And Tomato Soup
Place the tomato juice, orange juice, orange rind and cream in a blender and mix well.
Season to taste.
Peel the avocado, remove the pit and slice the flesh thinly.
Pour over a little lemon juice to prevent it from browning.
Serve the soup in individual bowls... - 34.9636
Beetroot And Orange Soup
Peel and halve the beetroot, then chop finely using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Make up the orange juice according to the instructions on the can.
Gradually add to the beetroot through the feed tube and puree until the mixture is smooth.
Pour the soup... - 25.297
Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup
Try this alluring Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup. An easily prepared soup recipe, this Tarragon Carrot Orange Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 46.8435
Orange Fruit Soup
Combine the tapioca and water in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Add sugar, salt, and concentrated orange juice; stir to blend. Cool, stirring after 15 minutes. Cover and chill. Before serving, fold in... - 21.8933
Tomato Orange And Tarragon Soup
In a heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions and potatoes 2 to 3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes, tarragon, garlic, stock, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 45.8082
Viking Fruit Soup
Simmer rhubarb with orange juice and water for 10 minutes or until soft; pass through food mill or sieve.
Add wine, lemon juice, orange rind, allspice, and sugar to taste; reheat.
Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and stir it into hot soup.
Simmer until... - 48.065
Chilled Orange Soup Recipes By Category
Chilled Orange Soup Dish: