- » Chilled Guacamole
Chilled Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled guacamole recipes.
Chilled Guacamole Soup
1)Puree avocados with buttermilk in a food processor or liquidizer and add lemon juice,chilli peppers or few drops of tabasco, fresh cilantro to it. SERVING ... - 30.3161
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 47.3674
Peel, halve and stone the avocados.
Puree in an electric blender, with the garlic, onion, lime juice, Tabasco, tomatoes and parsley, until smooth.
Season liberally with salt and pepper, add the chilli powder and blend again until thoroughly mixed.
Pile into a... - 35.3947
Drop garlic cloves through feed tube of food processor fitted with metal blade while motor is running; process 10 seconds.
Add peas, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, pepper and hot pepper sauce through feed tube; process until smooth.
Chill at least 1 hour. - 23.0625
Mash avocados with fork.
Stir in remaining ingredients and dash salt; chill. - 21.7241
Peel the avocados and tomatoes and mash together thoroughly until smooth.
Add the onion, lemon juice, olive oil, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve with crisp Middle Eastern bread or corn chips. - 30.9407
1. Pass all ingredients through a food processor will steel blade to form a smooth puree.
2. Chill thoroughly.
3. Use as desired. - 41.5199
Halve and pit the avocados and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
Mash the avocados coarse with a fork and stir in the onion, the garlic, the lime juice, the cumin, the chili, and the coriander.
The guacamole may be made 2 hours in advance, its surface covered - 24.7843
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
Combine mashed avocado, onion, garlic, seasonings in small bowl.
Spread top with mayonnaise, sealing to edges of bowl; chill.
At serving time, stir in mayonnaise, bacon; spoon into tomato cups. - 28.7064
Guacamole In Shells
Cut avocados in half lengthwise, remove seeds, and scoop out avocado.
Set aside avocado shells.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add avocado.
Top with cover, process until smooth.
Combine avocado puree and remaining ingredients except tortilla... - 35.4465
Put cold water and gelatin into blender.
Cover and process on low (stir) to soften gelatin; add boiling water.
If gelatin granules cling to the container, scrape sides of container with a rubber spatula.
When gelatin has dissolved, turn control to high... - 36.0961
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 48.357
Guacamole is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Guacamole recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.9658
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Do not overmix; it should be somewhat chunky.
To store the guacamole, cover and refrigerate, keeping a few avocado pits in the finished dip to prevent discoloration. - 30.8954
This guacamole recipe is prepared with ripe avocados and yogurt. Flavored with chilipowder, onions and tabasco sauce, the guacamole is seasoned to taste and best served with tortilla chips a healthy snack. - 38.7595
Put all of the ingredients together into a blender or food processor.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 35.7814
In medium bowl, using a fork, mash avocado with lemon juice into a smooth pulp; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. - 29.6716
Guacamole Beef Rolls
1. Mash avocado. Add lime juice, onion, salt, chili powder, coriander, Tabasco and tomato; combine thoroughly.
2. Spread on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll slices; wrap and chill.
3. To serve, cut rolls in halves or... - 25.5133
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours.
Serve with chips or crackers. - 31.0435
Guacamole is a traditional Mexican dip, which is really popular.The main ingredient in Guacamole is avocados. Try this easy Guacamole recipe at home and have your guests asking for more. - 44.4711
Guacamole With Winter Vegetables
Guacamole With Winter Vegetables is a delicious main course meal that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Guacamole With Winter Vegetables; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.748
Peel and chop the avocado, and combine it with the sour cream in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 28.9729
1 Mash the avocados and blend with the other ingredients.
2 Chill and serve with crudites, celery and carrot sticks, and chunks of pepper. - 30.6073
Blend together avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Serve as a dip or as a salad dressing over shredded lettuce.
Tomatoes may be also added.
Makes 2 1/2 cups. - 38.3351
Peel and pit avocados, reserving one pit.
Mash avocados with pastry blender or fork.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
To prevent darkening, put pit atop mixture; cover.
Remove pit before serving. - 36.2097
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a quart jar.
Seal and chill for 1 hour. (Avocado mixture will darken if not covered tightly.)
Serve in small mounds on shredded lettuce or romaine.
Can be served as a dip also. - 37.5049
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.9184
South Of The Border Guacamole
Cut each avocado lengthwise in half; remove each pit.
With spoon, scoop flesh from peel into medium bowl.
Add onion, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, salt, and pepper.
With potato masher, coarsely mash mixture; stir in tomato.
Transfer to small serving bowl and... - 40.4176
Combine mashed avocados, onion and tomatoes.
Add lemon juice and mayonnaise and gently mix together.
Season to taste with salt and garlic salt.
Refrigerate one hour and serve cold with- chips, fajitas or as a side dish with a Mexican casserole. - 27.5373
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 35.4389
Avocado And Roasted Corn Guacamole With Toasted Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. On a baking sheet, toss the corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Roast, tossing often, for 7 to 8 minutes, until golden. Let cool, then transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Fold in the avocado, tomato, coriander, onion, jalapeno and... - 33.8953
Guacamole Pate With Salsa
In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Heat gently over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until dissolved.
In food processor, puree avocados, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and garlic... - 39.7359
Sieve avocados or mash with fork till smooth.
Stir in clams, chilies, pimiento, lemon juice, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; add additional salt to taste.
Serve with crackers or crisp vegetable dippers. - 30.2655
Soften the first envelope gelatin and the 2 tablespoons sugar in the 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
Place over hot water, stirring till dissolved.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the cucumber and vinegar.
Cover and blend till pureed.
If... - 42.3231
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Chill. - 21.3906
Combine all ingredients except bacon.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or until served.
Just before serving, add bacon or use as a garnish.
Serve with tortilla or com chips.
To prepare with blender, cut avocado into large pieces and puree at medium speed.
Add... - 31.648
In a bowl stir together the mashed avocados, onion, chili peppers, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Season to taste.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Chill. - 32.9586
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill. - 29.2445
Cut avocados lengthwise into quarters.
Remove pits and peel.
Blend avocado, water and milk in blender until smooth.
Add lemon juice, seasoned salt and red pepper sauce; mix thoroughly.
Fold tomato into soup; chill thoroughly. - 32.0508
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all ingredients for the guacamole.
2. Place lid and pulse in short bursts, until well blended into a smooth puree.
3. Empty into a bowl and chill in the refrigerator until required.
4.... - 45.0077
Sprinkle gelatin over chicken broth in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Place over medium heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, cool slightly.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Pour into a lightly oiled 5-cup mold, chill until firm.
Unmold onto... - 32.289
Sprinkle the gelatin on 1 cup of cold water and let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Refrigerate until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Put in a blender the tomatoes, avocados, lemon juice, green pepper, onion,... - 43.2385
Guacamole With Tomato
Guacamole has a fine taste. The lemon flavour gives the Guacamole a tangy and bracing taste. - 21.6759
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 31.7914
Toss avocados and pineapple.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over avocado mixture.
Chill, turning occasionally.
Serve on lettuce. - 27.1826
Place 2 of the avocados in a food processor with the onion, lime juice, chilies, and garlic and process until pureed.
Add sour cream and process to a thin dipping consistency, adding more sour cream if necessary.
Chop the remaining avocado finely and place in... - 37.0218
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188
Guacamole Salad Mold
1) Cut avocados in half; discard peel and pits.
2) In a small cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water and allow to stand 5 minutes, to soften.
3) In a saucepan, pour water to 1 inch of saucepan.
4) Place the custard cup in water... - 43.2876
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 44.5981
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stone.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh into a small bowl.
3. With the back of the spoon, mash the avocado flesh lightly.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Turn into a serving bowl
6.... - 37.7733
1) Mix all the ingredients together very well.
2) Cover the mixture and chill it completely.
3) Serve the guacamole as salad green topping. - 36.0476
In blender container or food processor, mash avocados.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Chill to blend flavors.
Garnish as desired. - 32.0249
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 33.0509
Put cold water, gelatine and boiling water into Osterizer container, cover and process at STIR until gelatine is dissolved.
If gelatine granules cling to the sides of the container, use a rubber spatula to push them into the liquid.
When gelatine is... - 30.5944
1 Slice avocado into an electric-blender container; add onion and 1/2 cup cream. Cover; beat until smooth.
2 Beat in remaining ingredients. Chill.
3 Pour into chilled cups or mugs. Sprinkle with paprika, if you wish. - 25.9739
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.3239
1) In a bowl add avocado and mash with a fork.
2) In a bowl add all ingredients and blend together.
3) Chill for 30 minutes until the flavor blends.
4) Serve with corn chips. - 33.2161
1. Slice avocado into an electric-blender container; add onion and 1/2 cup of the cream. Cover; whirl until smooth.
2. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup cream, instant chicken broth, salt, red-pepper seasoning and milk. Chill.
3. Pour into chilled cups or mugs.... - 30.8805
Guacamole (mexican Dip)
The guacamole is one of the best and healthiest dips. Prepared with mashed ripe avocados, the guacamole is flavored with chili powder, garlic, tabasco sauce and pepper. Combined together with mayo and minced onions, the guacamole can be served with cracker or... - 37.8906
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and serve with guacamole... - 38.6809
COMBINE avocados, 1/3 cup salsa, sour cream, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt in medium bowl.
Cover; chill for at least 1 hour.
Garnish with additional salsa. - 28.9346
Guacamole With Sour Cream
All avocado lovers out there, do watch out for this guacamole recipe with sour cream; a very interesting and equally tasty version of the original. Moreover, it serves as an excellent dip for bacon crackers. Try out and feel free to try out your version of it... - 28.8604
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 34.0643
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients. Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add 3/4 cup chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
2. Transfer mixture to a medium... - 32.5805
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
1) Halve avocado, skin and hollow. Put the content in a a medium-size bowl and mash.
2) Add remaining ingredients and blend the mixture.
3) Cover and chill.
4) Before serving, spoon into small bowls. Pass with crisp corn... - 35.9999
Bill Wyman's Guacamole
1) In a bowl, roughly mash the avocados.
2) Crush the garlic and add it to the bowl along with the chopped onion, tomato, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, Tabasco and white pepper.
3) Mix the ingredients together, but do not blend, and create a... - 35.5898
1. In a medium salad bowl, place the lettuce, celery, tomato, cheese and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Mix this well
2. Cover and chill
3. In a blender, combine the asparagus, yogurt, seasonings, and remaining tablespoon lemon juice. Run the... - 43.3485
Guacamole With Bacon
Combine avocados, tomato, salad dressing, onion, and salt.
Mix well; chill.
Place in individual bowls.
Serve on plates.
Sprinkle with bacon garnished with tomato wedges and tortilla chips. - 29.5905
Quick And Easy Guacamole
1) Use a fork to mash the avocado.
2) Add all the other ingredients and blend well.
3) Chill the mixture for a minimum of 30 minutes so that the flavors can blend properly.
4) Serve with corn chips on the side. - 31.6756
Guacamole Salad Ring
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in chili sauce and hot pepper seasoning; chill until thick and syrupy.
Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
Blend with lemon juice.
Add avocado mixture, onion, and celery to slightly thickened gelatin and stir until well... - 38.7311
This Guacamole is an irresistible avocado dip ! Serve this amazing avocado and tomato dip with corn sticks to your guests as a meal starter and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your sugesstions for this fabulous Guacamole are welcome! - 34.3926
Guacamole Dip With Crisp Vegetables
In medium bowl, crush tomato with potato masher.
Halve avocados lengthwise; remove pits and peel.
Slice avocados into crushed tomato; then mash until well blended.
Add onion, chile pepper, vinegar, and salt; mix well.
Place guacamole in bowl.
Surround with... - 35.8209
Guacamole Soup With Chicken Salsa
1. In a food processor, puree avocado with lime juice and lemon juice. Add broth, half-and-half, white pepper, and cumin. Puree until smooth and creamy. Season with salt to taste. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
2. Stir together... - 28.6658
Guacamole Dip With Crispy Vegetables
1. Take a medium bowl, add tomato and using a potato masher, crush it.
2. Cut the avocados lengthwise into halves, deseed and peel. Slice avocados, add to crushed tomatoes and using the potato masher, mash till the mixture blends well. Mix chili... - 39.7894
Pit and peel avocado; place in a bowl and mash coarsely with a fork, blending in lime juice.
Mix in onion, green chiles, cilantro, and hot chile.
Season to taste with salt.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2... - 32.451
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 42.4515
Healthy Raw Guacamole Recipe
Want a raw guacamole recipe that avoids all the toxic additives? You've found it. This is delicious but healthy guacamole that will rock your world. No salt, no oils, not garlic. Just healthy food. This is fantastic for any social event, raw or SAD. - 89.1744
1) In a blender, combine avocados, celery, water, onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
2) Blend the mixture to make a smooth paste.
3) Take 6 chilled salad plates and arrange the shredded lettuce leaves.
4) Place... - 44.4987
Guacamole With Crudites
1. Put the peas, garlic clove, spring onions, lime rind and juice, cumin, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and salt and black pepper into a food processor or a blender for a few minutes and process until smooth.
2. Add the chopped coriander or parsley and process... - 39.5764
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans, lemon juice, and garlic.
Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Add chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until mixture is chunky.
Transfer mixture to a medium bowl;... - 40.7927
Halve the avocados and remove the stones.
Scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl and mash in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in the cream.
Dissolve the gelatine in the water,... - 41.048
Peel and remove the stones from 3 large ripe avocados.
Using a silver fork, crush the flesh and then beat with a wooden spoon until a smooth puree.
Combine with 1 tomato peeled, seeded and chopped finely, 2 cloves of garlic crushed with a garlic press (if not... - 41.7221
1) Cut the avocados in half and remove the stones.
2) In an electric blender, put the avocado with garlic, onion, and tomatoes. ... - 48.1468
Old El Paso Guacamole
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the sliced ripe avocados with the remaining ingredients except the tortilla chips.
2. Blend to a chunky consistency by pulsing in short quick bursts.
Alternatively, you can mash the avocados in a bowl and stir in... - 37.3135
1. Halve the avocados and scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl
2. Wash and finely chop the tomatoes and green peppers.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the avocados using a fork.
5. Add the chopped... - 49.2667
Fire Roasted Key Lime Guacamole
This recipe puts a South Florida spin on traditional guacamole as it uses Florida avocados and tart key limes. All ingredients are grilled, including the limes, which adds a nice char and smokiness to the dip. - 34.6964
Guacamole Cheese Dip
Mix salad dressing, avocado dip, shrimp, cheese and red pepper sauce.
Serve immediately with broccoli flowerets and crackers. - 20.5977
Guacamole Avocado Dip
Cut the avocado in half lengthwise; scoop out the pulp and reserve the shells, if desired.
Chop the avocado, onions, tomatoes, salt, chili powder and vinegar until fine and well blended.
Heap in the shells or a bowl; if you plan to keep the dip for a while... - 26.739
Sieve avocado or use electric blender.
To 1 cup avocado, add remaining ingredients; blend well.
To match frontispiece, trim with bacon curls.
Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Tostadas: Start with fresh, frozen, or canned tortillas. (If frozen, thaw.)
Cut each in... - 37.3293
Guacamole With Avocado And Tomato
Guacamole is an all-time favorite and with the instructions provided here it would be fast to put it together. The lady here showcases very simple instructions on making delicious guacamole green dip with basic ingredients like avocado, lemon, salt and... - 119.968
Fresh Guacamole Dip
Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Fresh Guacamole Dip. Straight from the Mexican cuisine a great dip prepared by chef Jenny. Very easy and simple to prepare. Best served with nachos, tortilla chips, or celery sicks. - 80.4654
Microwave Spaghetti Squash With Guacamole
Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Lay squash, cut sides down, in a 9 by 13-inch nonmetal dish.
Cook on full power (100 percent) in microwave oven until squash strands pull easily from shell, 20 to 25 minutes.
With a fork, pull strands from... - 40.1841
Taco Salad With Guacamole
Put 4 cups (1 liter) corn chips into a 4-quart (4 liter) bowl or 13x9-inch (33x23 cm) pan.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into bowl.
Heat skillet, add meat, and brown lightly.
Add taco mix, following directions on package.
Set... - 40.0711
Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set... - 43.9723