- » Chilled Guacamole
Chilled Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled guacamole recipes.
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 46.2395
1) In a large bowl, add in the ripened tomatoes. Using a potato masher, masher them into a smooth pulp.
2) Slice the avocado crosswise into two halves. Remove the pits and peel the avocados. Add into the tomato pulp. Puree the mixture in a food... - 45.8907
Guacamole is a traditional Mexican dip, which is really popular.The main ingredient in Guacamole is avocados. Try this easy Guacamole recipe at home and have your guests asking for more. - 43.701
1. Pass all ingredients through a food processor will steel blade to form a smooth puree.
2. Chill thoroughly.
3. Use as desired. - 41.4179
1) Cut the avocados in halves and scoop out the flesh from it.
2) Blend in a mixer with other ingredients and make a puree.
3) Chill and serve as a dip with pita bread, corn chips, or cubed crisp raw vegetables.
If the... - 39.968
Blend together avocado, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients.
Serve as a dip or as a salad dressing over shredded lettuce.
Tomatoes may be also added.
Makes 2 1/2 cups. - 38.1554
Avocado And Roasted Corn Guacamole With Toasted Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. On a baking sheet, toss the corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Roast, tossing often, for 7 to 8 minutes, until golden. Let cool, then transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Fold in the avocado, tomato, coriander, onion, jalapeno and... - 35.2672
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a quart jar.
Seal and chill for 1 hour. (Avocado mixture will darken if not covered tightly.)
Serve in small mounds on shredded lettuce or romaine.
Can be served as a dip also. - 35.0028
Peel and pit avocados, reserving one pit.
Mash avocados with pastry blender or fork.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
To prevent darkening, put pit atop mixture; cover.
Remove pit before serving. - 34.2419
Peel, halve and stone the avocados.
Puree in an electric blender, with the garlic, onion, lime juice, Tabasco, tomatoes and parsley, until smooth.
Season liberally with salt and pepper, add the chilli powder and blend again until thoroughly mixed.
Pile into a... - 33.1848
Chilled Guacamole Soup
1)Puree avocados with buttermilk in a food processor or liquidizer and add lemon juice,chilli peppers or few drops of tabasco, fresh cilantro to it. SERVING ... - 28.248
Guacamole With Mayonnaise
Combine mashed avocado, onion, garlic, seasonings in small bowl.
Spread top with mayonnaise, sealing to edges of bowl; chill.
At serving time, stir in mayonnaise, bacon; spoon into tomato cups. - 26.3069
Guacamole Beef Rolls
1. Mash avocado. Add lime juice, onion, salt, chili powder, coriander, Tabasco and tomato; combine thoroughly.
2. Spread on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll slices; wrap and chill.
3. To serve, cut rolls in halves or... - 25.4428
Halve and pit the avocados and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
Mash the avocados coarse with a fork and stir in the onion, the garlic, the lime juice, the cumin, the chili, and the coriander.
The guacamole may be made 2 hours in advance, its surface covered - 23.5649