- » Chilled Cucumber Shrimp
Chilled Cucumber Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled cucumber shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled cucumber shrimp recipes.
Chilled Cucumber, Scallion And Shrimp Gazpacho
Looking for an easy Gazpacho recipe? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the classic Spanish cold soup in an easy and hassle free way. You will definitely love this one! - 84.3608
Chilled Shrimp And Cucumber Soup
Toss chopped cucumbers with the vinegar, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Rinse the shrimp and pat them dry.
Melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add shrimp, raise the heat, and toss until they turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove them with... - 44.3944
Shrimp Cucumber Salad
Combine shrimp, celery, green pepper, and cucumber.
Just before serving, combine Russian dressing, lemon juice, and salt; add to shrimp mixture and toss. - 31.0058
Sweet And Sour Cucumber Shrimp
1. Cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise. Peel them and remove the seeds. Slice the cucumbers thinly and sprinkle with salt. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Rinse the cucumbers and squeeze out any excess water. Add the shrimp to the cucumbers.
3. Soak the wakame... - 29.1864
Shrimp In Jellied Cucumber Rings
Add the gelatin dessert to the hot or boiling water, depending on the manufacturer's directions, and stir until dissolved.
Add the sugar, vinegar, and salt, and allow to cool at room temperature.
Meanwhile pare and grate the cucumbers; then squeeze through... - 40.338
Cucumber Shrimp Salad
Pare cucumbers; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Place in bowl.
Mix vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and salt.
Pour over shrimp and cucumber shces; toss.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, add sesame seed and toss.
Use slotted spoon to drain salad and... - 37.4281
Cauliflower Cucumber And Shrimp Salad
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut into small sprigs. Place in a pan in 2.5 cm/1 inch of boiling salted water.
2. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until just tender.
3. Drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Mix the cauliflower, diced cucumber and shrimps with... - 33.937
Oriental Shrimp And Cucumber Salad
1) In a large non-aluminium mixing bowl, combine together the oil, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, dill and gingerroot. Mix well.
2) Add the cucumber, shrimp and onion. Toss to coat.
3) With plastic wrap, cover the bowl and refrigerate... - 41.0171
Shrimp Cucumber Mousse
Pour evaporated skimmed milk into a small bowl; freeze till ice crystals form around edges of the milk in the bowl.
Mean while, in a saucepan soften gelatin in the cold water; heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, Cool... - 41.7553
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in lime juice.
Chill till partially set.
Combine un-drained pineapple, cucumber, and green onion.
Fold into gelatin.
Turn into 4Vi-cup ring mold.
Chill till firm.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, dill-weed, and... - 43.5509
Mccall's Shrimp And Vegetable Salad
1. On a large round plate, arrange cucumber slices, slightly overlapping, around the edges.
2. In the interiors, arrange tomato slices, slightly overlapping each other.
3. Arrange artichoke hearts inside tomato slices and place two shrimps between... - 36.3823
Yogurt, Shrimp, And Cucumber Soup
Sprinkle cucumber with salt; leave covered at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Put yogurt, stock, tomato juice and garlic into electric blender; blend slowly until smooth.
Add pepper, lemon juice, and dill when soup is well mixed; pour... - 39.0136
Shrimp Cucumber Spread
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, catsup, brown or prepared mustard and garlic powder.
Stir in the shrimp, cucumber and onion.
Cover and chill the mixture. Separate the endive leaves; rinse and pat dry.
Before serving, spoon the shrimp... - 33.8885
Cucumber And Shrimp Salad
1. In case of frozen shrimps, allow them to thaw first
2. Slice cucumber thinly, sprinkle with salt and pepper and leave for twenty minutes; rinse and drain completely
3. Add cucumber slices and the shrimps together in a bowl; mix vinegar, MSG, oil,... - 40.0297
Shrimp And Cucumber Cocktail
For sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, and curry powder.
Cover and chill.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan bring water to boiling.
Add fresh or frozen shrimp.
Return to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 3... - 40.5123
Minted Cucumber Soup
Minted Cucumber Soup ! Were you looking for a tasty and refreshing Prawn soup that you can serve for a dinner party? Then look no further, Minted Cucumber Soup is definitely the recipe for you. - 39.0433