- » Chilled Cookies
Chilled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Chilled Cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Chilled Cookies recipes.
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 120.292
Unbaked Orange Crush Cookie
Cooking in the oven during summers would heat up your house so Chef Tawnya shows us an unbaked Orange crush cookie recipe. This is her mother's recipe and she shares her interesting childhood memories about these delicious cookie. They are super simple to... - 108.843
No Bake Refrigerator Cookies
Cooking in ten minutes? Why not…this simple recipe ensures that you can make cookies for yourself and your family in ten minutes flat. No need to bake the dough as its rich in nuts and natural sugars. It is also ideal for growing children due to the high... - 101.309
Buttery Date Cherry Slices
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and add in the sugar and dates.
2) Gently cook, stirring often, till the mix boils well.
3) Boil for 5 minutes, the turn off the heat.
4) Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Add in milk and egg and gently cook, stirring... - 48.416
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 47.5417
Peanut Butter Carob Bars
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients for peanut butter layer and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine the frosting ingredients until well blended.
3) In a 9 inches cake pan, press the peanut butter layer at the bottom.
4) Spread the frosting over... - 46.1174
Chocolate Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat until light.
Add flour, cocoa, and salt; mix well.
Chill for several hours.
Shape into 2 long rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in nuts until coated on all sides.
Wrap in wax paper and chill, overnight.
Cut... - 44.5803
Chocolate Mint Wafers
1) Stand a saucepan over low heat and melt vanilla candy and coating, stirring occasionally.
2) Take off from the heat and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
3) Slightly tip the pan and dip chocolate wafers halfway.
4) Lightly shake off excess.
5)... - 43.113
Peanut Butter Nougat Bars
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, peanut butter, butter, marshmallows and salt, stir constantly until smooth.
2. In a 9x13x2-inch pan, mix popped corn and granola, toss well and press into the pan tightly, chill for 30 min.
3. On a double... - 42.8813
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
... - 42.5205
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in sugar.
Add cooled butter or margarine and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking powder together thoroughly.
Stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Using 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape into balls.
Heat a... - 42.261
1. In a saucepan, add corn syrup, heat and cook stirring frequently until it boils. Remove form heat.
2. Add peanut butter, cereal and stir well.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave and melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally until... - 41.3944
1) In your blender, crush the almonds finely.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and combine thoroughly by hand.
3) Prepare 1.5 inches long log of 1 inches diameter from the mixture. Wet your hands each time you roll the log.
4) Place... - 41.3757
Jellied Lime And Cheese Salad
1) In a small bowl take 1 cup hot water and dissolve lime gelatin in it.
2) Add 1/2 cup pineapple syrup and 1/2 cup cold water. Mix thoroughly
3) Place in freezer to set.
4) Place 12 almonds at the base of deep 1 1/2 -quart mold.
5) Gently pour the... - 41.2337
Two Tone Bites
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, butter and add water, stir until mixture is smooth. Add nuts and mix well.
2. On another double boiler, melt chocolate chips, add corn syrup and water, stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Into a... - 40.2842
Peanut Butter Bonbons
Melt peanut butter and butter.
Mix sugar and rice cereal.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
Blend together with hands.
Form into Mi-inch balls.
Chill till firm.
Melt butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Dip half the candies... - 39.8084
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1) In top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and chocolate.
2) Into an 8-inch foil lined baking pan, spread half of the mixture. Chill for about 15 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt the water, caramels and the... - 38.7798
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 38.7401
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chippets and peanut butter. Mix well and place on hot water till it melts.
3. Once melted, mix well and add noodles and mix gently.
4. Add marshmallows, mix gently... - 38.644
Choco Peanut Butter Chews
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup, heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth pour onto the bowl with puffed rice and blend well.
3. In a bowl, add chocolate and butterscotch, melt them in microwave... - 38.6168
Almond Finger Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Gradually beat in the flour to form a smooth dough.
Pat the dough out into a well-greased shallow 30 cm./ 1 fl.x 15 cm./ 6 in.baking tin.
Put into the oven preheated to warm (170°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3) and... - 38.5952
Hiker's Bran Snack Squares
1. In a bowl, add margarine, honey, peanut butter and mix.
2. Add milk and cereals to this mixture and fold gently.
3. In a 8x8x2-inch baking pan, press the mixture using a waxed paper, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chill in the... - 37.7493
1) Butter a 7-inch sandwich tin and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
2) In a pan, put all the ingredients except for the crispies, and heat them very gently till melted. Keep stirring constantly.
3) Take... - 37.611
Oatmeal Fudge Cookes
In saucepan place all ingredients, except oatmeal.
Heat and bring to boil.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in oatmeal.
Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
Chill to firm. - 36.5991
Chewy Apricot Squares
1. On a double boiler, melt chocolate squares and transfer to a bowl.
2. To the melted chocolate, add apricots, cereal, raisins, marshmallows and fold gently .
3. Into a greased 8-inch square pan, pour the apricot mixture evenly.
4. Chill... - 36.5336
Cookies And Cream Cheesecake
Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually add... - 35.8932
Honey Date Snacks
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar, butter, honey and heat until mixture is smooth.
2. In a bowl, mix puffed rice and chopped dates, add the butter and honey warm mixture and mix well until blended.
3. Into a greased 8-inch square pan, pour the... - 35.1117
Refrigerator Graham Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this refrigerator graham cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 34.8245
Orange Almond Balls
Heat butter and orange concentrate in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring until butter melts.
Off heat, mix in confectioners' sugar.
Crush vanilla wafers in an electric blender at high speed or with a rolling pin; add to mixture along with sliced almonds... - 33.9044
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Place chips, syrup, and butter in saucepan.
Melt over low heat.
Stir until smooth.
Remove from heat; place in pan of water.
Dip berries into chocolate; place on waxed paper.
Chill. - 32.9241
Marsh Mallow Treats
1. In a saucepan, add margarine, marshmallows, allow melting and blending. Remove from heat.
2. Add cereals to this mixture and fold gently.
3. In a 13x9-inch pan, press the mixture using a waxed paper and chill in the refrigerator.
4. Cut... - 31.9721
Pina Colada Squares
In medium bowl, mix gelatin with sweetener, add hot juice and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 8 or 9 inch square baking pan and chill until firm.
Cut into 1 inch squares. - 31.149
Jell O Sugar Free Jigglers Gelatin Snacks
1. Into the gelatin add in boiling water to dissolve completely.
2. Into 13 x 9-inch pan pour and let it chill until firm, about 3 hours.
3. Dip pan in warm water about 15 seconds for easy removal.
4. Cut gelatin into 1-inch squares. (Or... - 31.1415
1. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring continuously until smooth.
2. Add crushed corn chips to the melted chocolate
3. Drop by spoonful onto a waxed paper and chill.
4. Serve Chilled - 30.9941
Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
Make several days before, if desired, or on day:
1. In double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water, melt butterscotch pieces with 1 tablespoon shortening. Remove from heat; stir in chopped walnuts. Spread in well-greased 8-by-8-by-2-inch pan.
2. Arrange... - 29.0254
Cookies N Cream Pie
In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat together the milk and pudding for one minute until well blended.
Let sit for five minutes.
Fold in the whipped topping and crushed cookies.
Spoon into the crust.
Cover and freeze for at least six... - 28.0826
Sara's Date-nut Drops
Melt butter and add orange juice.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and nonfat dry milk solids that have been sifted together.
Mix in pecans and dates.
Drop by spoonsful onto waxed paper.
These cookies do not need baking, but should be chilled. - 27.6085
Spread apple butter about 1/4 inch thick on 19 of the crackers; stack in groups of 4 for ease in handling.
Place stacks on side, pressing together in a long loaf, ending with the unspread cracker.
Chill several hours.
About 1 hour before serving, spread top... - 27.5665
Coconut Chocolate Balls
Super easy, 3 ingredients, coconut chocolate sweets! They are gluten free and require no baking! - 0