- » Chilled Cherry Dessert
Chilled Cherry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled cherry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled cherry dessert recipes.
Frozen Cherry Dessert
Cover cherries with brandy; soak for several hours.
Let ice cream stand until softened; blend in cherries and rum.
Freeze in individual sherbet glasses.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 27.4486
Mocha Cherry Dessert
Melt marshmallows in coffee over low heat.
Whip cream until stiff peaks form; blend into chilled mixture.
Pour into eight dessert cups.
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Pour juice in saucepan; sim- mer until liquid is reduced to slightly more... - 34.4977
Ported Cherry Dessert
Drain cherries, measuring syrup.
Reserve 6 cherries for garnish.
Add lemon juice to syrup; add wine to make 1 cup, and bring to a boil.
Combine gelatin and boiling liquid in blender container.
Cover and blend at low speed for 30 seconds or until gelatin is... - 37.1573
Cherry Cordial Dessert
1. In a bowl gently combine first 4 ingredients and spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
2. With cover freeze until firm.
3. On a serving platter place dessert and remove rim from springform pan.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, grated... - 41.6428
Cherry Dessert Mold
Add water, if necessary, to cherry liquid to make 1 cup.
Heat to boiling.
Pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in the water, lemon juice, and sweetener.
Chill until gelatin is slightly thickened.
Halve and pit the drained... - 35.7072
1. Divide the cherries between 8 glass serving dishes.
2. Beat the fresh cream cheese until light, then beat in the soured cream. Pour the mixture over the cherries.
3. Pour 300 ml/1/2 pint of reserved juice into a pan and bring to the boil. Mix the arrowroot... - 31.8113
Cherry Burgundy Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add wine and cold water.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Stir in peaches.
Pour into 3 cup mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm at least 4 hours.
Stir cinnamon into prepared whipped topping.
Unmold gelatin; garnish with... - 37.307
Black Cherry Dessert
Pit black cherries.
Combine cherries and water in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat until cherries are just tender.
Drain thoroughly, reserving liquid.
Measure liquid and add enough water to make 2 cup (500 mL).
Heat liquid to boiling.
Remove from heat; then... - 37.7399
Sinful Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dessert
If you are looking to add extra decadence to your dessert platter, this is the recipe to go for. This intensely chocolaty dessert is as indulgent it can get. Here's Betty's recipe of this sinful, sumptuous, and sweet dessert treat that is indeed... - 100.889
Cherry Jello Cottage Cheese Pineapple Dessert
1. In a stand mixer bowl whip the heavy whipping cream with sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Whip until stiff peaks have formed.
3. In another bowl using electric mixer, whip cottage cheese and jello, whip until well blended.
4. Combine the whipped cream,... - 0
Special Pineapple-cherry Dessert
End your day on a sweet note with this delightful pineapple-cherry dessert! Made with a few simple yet decadent ingredients, Betty's pineapple-cherry dessert is simple to make and sumptuous to eat. Watch this video recipe and get making this sweet summer at... - 85.7872
In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in water.
Place cherries in sections of an ice cube tray.
Cover with diluted jelly.
Refrigerate until set.
Unmold after dipping bottom of tray 15 seconds in hot water. - 23.2715
Chill milk until very cold.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; chill until syrupy.
Whip milk until slightly stiff; add lemon juice.
Whip until stiff.
Whip gelatin until light and frothy; fold in whipped milk.
Pour into cups or molds; chill until firm. - 28.4327
Pour boiling water on gelatin in bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in ice cubes until gelatin thickens; remove any remaining ice cubes.
Beat in yogurt with rotary beater until smooth.
Pour into individual serving dishes, glasses or molds;... - 25.0123
If you have planned to have a a big group of friends over for the weekend, this Cherry freeze is just what you need. A simple and easy to make delicious dessert that is done with minimum effort. - 30.9401
Drain and chop cherries, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
Pour liquid into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in gelatins and salt until dissolved; add 2 cups cold water.
Refrigerate until partially thickened; whip until... - 35.774
Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions, adding almond flavoring, and allow to thicken partially.
To achieve attractive diagonal stripes with red jam, proceed as follows: Hold parfait glass at an angle, spoon in some jam, then a layer of... - 21.0249
Cherry Angel Dream
Cut cake into 1-inch cubes.
Place half the cake cubes in 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
Combine pudding mix and milk;beat until smooth and slightly thickened.
Blend in sour cream.
Pour half the pudding mixture over cake cubes; spoon half the pie filling over pudding... - 38.0554
Exotic Cherries Jubilee
1. Into a saucepan cook juice from cherries along with the currant jelly, cornstarch and orange rind over low heat until the jelly melts and stir in the cherries.
2. With cover, simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. At the table, pour the warm... - 31.6083
Black Cherry Squares
Drain cherries; add enough of cherry syrup to lemon juice to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
Heat to boiling; pour over gelatin and stir till dissolved.
Chill till partially set.
Add the cherries, nuts, and olives.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch pan and chill till... - 30.4678
Bing Cherry Salad
Drain and pit cherries.
Heat 1 cup juice.
Dissolve jello in hot juice and add sherry.
When practically set, add well drained pineapple chunks and almonds.
When recipe is doubled, use 1 package lemon jello. - 30.8568
Cherry Pie Supreme
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry pie supreme recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 49.6474
Cherry Chiffon Pie
If you have a sweet tooth, this is one delicious dessert you must try. This easy and quick cherry chiffon pie is any sweet lover's dream come true. - 32.9851
Press down in pan.
Sprinkle more cracker crumbs on top and press down again.
Let stand in refrigerator for 2 days. - 27.9208
Black Cherry Mold
Arrange the drained cherries in a ring mold.
Sprinkle gelatin on the cold cherry juice, add to hot cherry juice, and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in the wine and pour over the cherries in the mold.
Chill until firm.
Beat the cream cheese... - 39.1483
Sweet Cherry Delight
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water in a bowl; stir in the cold water and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Mix the sugar with cherries in a bowl.
Blend confectioners' sugar and extract into whipped cream.
Beat thickened gelatin until... - 42.8629
Cold Cherry Souffle'
Blend cherries with orange juice in electric blender; set aside.
Mix gelatin, 2/3 cup sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Beat in egg yolks until light.
Stir in milk and 1/2 cup water gradually.
Cook over boiling water for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 41.8747
Jubilee Cherry Cream
1) Drain syrup from cherries measuring 1-cup measure. If required add water to make 1 cup.
2) Transfer content into a medium-size saucepan and heat to boil.
3) Turn off heat and keep aside.
4) Add marshmallows and stir till melted, then add cherries... - 35.8354
Dissolve the gelatin dessert in the hot or boiling Water depending upon the manufacturer's directions.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile pit the cherries, add sugar and lemon juice (amount depends on tartness of cherries), and let stand until... - 28.8701
Almond Cherry Sweets
Cream honey and butter together.
Add next four ingredients.
Chill, then shape into 2-inch fingers, 1/2 inch thick.
Melt chocolate over hot but not boiling water.
Dip in prepared fingers quickly, one at a time.
Drain off drops; place on wax paper... - 35.9693
Brandied Cherry Ring
Brandied desserts are my favorite and this Brandied Cherry Ring is simply exciting to whip up! The taste of Jell O Cherry and fresh sweet cherries topped with whipped cream topping is a treat to indulge in! I bet, you would be amazed at the ease at which you... - 39.6971
Easy Cherry Torte
Combine marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler.
Melt over low heat; cool.
Fold in whipped cream and pour onto graham cracker crust.
Top with cherry pie filling.
Refrigerate or freeze. - 27.1779
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 46.6406
Cherry Holiday Balls
Combine eggs, sugar, nuts, dates, coconut, almond extract, vanilla and salt.
Place in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring mixture at 10-minute intervals.
Remove from oven; stir well.
Cool; shape around cherries.
Roll in... - 41.0002
1) Drain the cherries and reserve the syrup.
2) Combine together the wine and cherries and let the mixture stand for 3 hours.
3) In boiling water, dissolve the gelatin.
4) Drain the cherries and reserve the wine.
5) Combine together the wine and the... - 36.7842
Tart Sweet Cherry Cream
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water; stir in ice water, evaporated milk, and all but a few cherries. Do not worry if mixture curdles. Refrigerate until just set, stirring occasionally.
2. Spoon into serving bowl, interspersing and topping with sour cream, in... - 26.0872
Cherry Cheesecake Pie
Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla till smooth.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pastry shell.
Add almond extract to cherry pie filling and carefully spoon over cheese layer.
Chill till set. - 33.5666
Whip cream until stiff; beat in sugar; add vanilla.
Fold in rice and chill.
Fold cherries into chilled cream mixture and serve in sherbet glasses with Cherry Sauce.
Serves 6 to 8. - 31.471
Creamy Cherry Mold
Add enough water to reserved cherry syrup to make 2 cups liquid.
Heat 1 cup of the liquid to boiling and pour over the gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Stir in remaining liquid.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the sour... - 34.9987
Faux Cherries Jubilee
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add 1 cup of the low-fat milk and add honey, vanilla bean, and vanilla extract to it. Stir.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes... - 47.7463
French Cherry Pie
Cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla together.
Whip cream and fold in carefully.
Pour into pastry shell, spread evenly, cover with prepared cherry pie filling.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 30.2233
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Rich and delicious chocolate covered cherries that are perfect for Valentine's day or any day! - 122.434
Creamy Cherry Mould
1. Add enough water to reserved cherry syrup to make 2 cups liquid. Heat 1 cup of the liquid to boiling and pour over the gelatin. Stir until dissolved. Stir in remaining liquid. Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in the... - 22.6842
Cherries Jubilee Crepes
Whip the cream until stiff, and stir in the vanilla.
Fold in the confectioners' sugar, and spoon onto the crepes.
Roll the crepes then refrigerate.
In a sauce pan caramelize the sugar, then add the butter.
Drain the cherries reserving the liquid, add the... - 44.9093
Jellied Cherry Tarts
Dissolve gelatin in hot cherry juice.
Add cherries and sherry.
Refrigerate till set.
Run spatula around each tart shell; remove from pan.
At serving time: Break up gelatin with fork; spoon into tart shells. (Spoon any leftover gelatin into sherbet glasses.)... - 38.7194
Cherry Angel Dessert
Place half the cake in a 9x9x2-inch pan.
Reserve 1/3 cup cherry filling; spoon remainder over cake.
Top with remaining cake.
Combine pudding mix, milk, and sour cream; beat smooth; spoon over cake.
Chill 5 hours.
Cut in 9 squares.
Garnish with filling. - 28.4451
Spiced Black Cherry Ring
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This spiced black cherry ring is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 40.1976
Fresh Sweet Cherry Pie
Place sweet cherries in medium-size bowl.
With the back of a spoon, push to extract the juice.
Drain juice into medium-size saucepan.
Add sugar replacement, cornstarch, and salt to cherry juice in saucepan.
Stir to blend.
Cook and stir over... - 40.7448
Cherry Pudding Parfaits
Beat sour cream and milk with rotary beater until smooth.
Add instant pudding; beat until smooth and slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
Alternate layers of pudding and cherry pie filling in parfait glasses.
Refrigerate at least 15 minutes. - 22.8316
Cherry Vanilla Trifle
Combine yogurt and pudding.
Beginning with cake pieces, place a layer of cake with a layer of yogurt/pudding mix.
Sprinkle with cherries.
Repeat, ending with yogurt/pudding mixture.
Cover and refrigerate. - 27.5317
Drain cherries very well and measure out 2 cups juice (add a little water if necessary).
Combine cherry juice and ginger ale in saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Remove from heat.
Add jelly powders and stir until dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Put a... - 38.6897
Ice Box Cherry Pie
Mix milk, lemon juice, and sugar.
Add cherries and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into pie crust.
Top with Cool Whip.
Refrigerate 4 hours or more before serving. - 37.3491
Tart Cherry Ice Cream
Soften the ice cream in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric beater.
Meanwhile, thaw, drain, and pat the cherries dry with paper towels.
Transfer the ice cream to a large mixing bowl.
Whip the ice cream on low until smooth.
Fold in the... - 29.6323
Creamy Uncooked Cherry Pie
Pour entire can of cherries into piecrust.
Spread with whipped cream.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Chill approximately 2 hours.
Serve. - 30.0169
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
Prepare whipped topping according to package directions using milk and vanilla; set aside.
Combine gelatin and sugar in small saucepan; stir in water.
Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Cool to room... - 45.9729
Cherry Berries On A Cloud
Bake Meringue Shell.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Gently fold whipped cream and the marshmallows into cream cheese mixture.
Pile into shell.
Cover; chill at least 12 hours.
Just before serving, top with... - 33.3517
Sweet Cherry Pie
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy sweet cherry pie recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 43.957
Cherry Burgundy Pie
Drain pitted cherries, reserving cherry syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan heat liquid to boiling.
Dissolve cherry-flavored gelatin in boiling liquid.
Spoon vanilla ice cream into gelatin mixture; stir till melted.
Blend in... - 37.5653
Cheese Cherry Pie
1) Whip cream cheese until light and then slowly pour in milk, ensuring to stir constantly.
2) Whip lemon and vanilla.
3) Take pie shell and pour the mixture in it.
4) Refrigerate for 4 hours.
5) Decorate with cherries and serve. - 37.5231
French Cherry Pie
Combine cold milk, sour cream and almond extract in bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until blended, about 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill about 2 hours.
Spoon cherry pie filling over pie. - 33.7099
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the fruit cocktail, add water and level up to 1 cup liquid.
2) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then stir in the reserved 1 cup fruit-cocktail syrup.
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator until slightly... - 29.7749
Beautiful Cherry Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Cool until it starts to set.
Add sour cream and cherry pie filling; pour into mold and refrigerate. (I add pie filling first and thenjust swirl sour cream through it.) - 28.0119
Cherry Cran Salad
Drain cherries; reserve syrup.
If needed, add water to syrup to make 1 cup liquid; bring liquid to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Add cherry-flavored gelatin; stir to dissolve.
With fork, break up cranberry sauce; stir into cherry gelatin till smooth.
Stir in... - 43.3027
Frozen Cherry Salad
Stir together whipped dessert topping and cream cheese.
Fold in pie filling.
Set aside 2 or 3 orange sections for garnish; fold remaining oranges into cherry mixture.
Line bottom of a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with waxed paper; pour in cherry mixture.
Cover; freeze... - 34.3751
Cloud-top Cherry Pie
Pour evaporated milk into refrigerator tray; place in freezer until ice crystals form around edges.
Chill small electric mixer bowl and beaters in freezer.
Drain cherries, reserving syrup; add enough water to syrup to equal 1 cup liquid.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar and... - 45.2845
Cherry Jubilee Pie
Early in day: Drain cherries, savingjuice.
To juice, add enough water to make 1% cups liquid; heat.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add sherry; refrigerate until as thick and syrupy as unbeaten egg white.
Fold in drained cherries; 1/2 cup cream, whipped;... - 39.8186
Birthday Cherry Pie
1. Prebake the pie shell according to package directions, or by lining the shell with waxed paper, filling it with dried beans or pie beads, and baking until golden, 10-15 minutes.
2. Blend the softened cream cheese and milk in a mixer. Add the lemon juice... - 28.1176
Magic Cherry Pie
Drain the cherries, reserving the juice.
Combine the cherry liquid, sugar, cornstarch and a few drops of red food coloring in a saucepan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in the cherries.
Combine the... - 44.4555
Looking for a recipe to make something different with cherries than just a cake? This might be the recipe for you. - 121.676
Cherry 0 Cream Cheese Pie
Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Gradually add Eagle Brand milk and mix well.
Add lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into crust.
Chill 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
Top with cherry pie filling. - 36.3764
Tart Cherry Tarts
Allow cherries to thaw.
Drain liquid into a 1 cup (250 mL) measuring cup, pressing cherries with back of spoon to extract juice.
Add extra water, if juice does not measure 1 cup (250 mL).
Pour juice into a saucepan; then add sorbitol.
Stir... - 43.6192
Black Cherry Salad
1) Drain the cherries thoroughly and level up the cherry syrup with water to make 3 3/4 cups of the liquid.
2) Heat the liquid and stir into the gelatin to dissolve.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and chill until it has a syrupy consistency.
4) Combine... - 36.2538
Cherry Nut Mold
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin... - 45.3751
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.7516
Frozen Cherry Almond Greek Yogurt Cake
Prepping for Mother's Day with no-bake options that are fun for the kids to make with no ovens & no sharp knives required! One of my favorite things to make? Frozen treats! Check out this frozen yogurt cake....YUM! - 0
Cherries In Red Wine
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Add cherries; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until cherries are tender.
Transfer cherries to a bowl, using a slotted spoon.
Return wine mixture to a boil; cook over medium-high... - 33.9044
Black Forest Tartlets With Chocolate Cherries
Combine half of the chocolate chips with 2 tsp shortening in a glass bowl; heat in a microwave oven on high for 1 minute.
Remove from microwave and stir.
Continue to heat in microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals until almost all chips are... - 40.51
Cherry Jubilee Pie
Bake and cool pastry.
Combine pie filling, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and the spices; set aside.
Prepare topping mix according to package directions, except omit 2 tablespoons milk; beat to stiff peaks.
Add the 1/4 cup sugar while beating at low speed.
Gently... - 42.8725
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.6789
Cherry Cheese Pie
Put cream cheese in small bowl of Sunbeam Mix-master Mixer.
Beat at low speed until slightly softened.
Add milk slowly and beat until blended.
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
Beat at medium high until mixture is smooth and very thick.
Spoon mixture into pie... - 37.7828
Dark Sweet Cherry Salad
1. Drain cherries and reserve juice.
2. Add enough water to reserved juice to measure 1 cup liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat, add gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
5. Chill until... - 39.248
Stuffed Cherry Salad
1. Drain cherries and reserve juice.
2. Add enough water to reserved juice to measure 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour the liquid and bring to a boil.
4. Remove from heat, stir in gelatin until dissolved and chill until partially... - 38.3208
Sparkling Cherry Berry Mould
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in water.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice and sugar; stir till sugar is dissolved.
Stir in carbonated beverage; chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in... - 36.8679
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups has a lovely taste. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups gets its taste from cocoa mixed with yoghurt cheese and cherries. Frozen Chocolate Cherry Yogurt Cups is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.5688
Cherry Cheese Pie
In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in juice and vanilla.
Pour into prepared crust.
Chill 3 hours or until set.
Top with desired amount of pie filling before serving.
Refrigerate... - 34.4556
Black Cherry Salad
Drain black cherries, reserving juice.
Add water to juice to make 1 cup.
Bring to a boil.
Dissolve jello in this mixture.
Cool and add wine, lemon juice, nuts, cherries and celery.
Pour into 1-quart mold or 8 small molds.
Chill until firm.
You may... - 39.9985
Dissolve 1 package gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water.
Add 1 cup ice cubes and stir about 3 minutes, until gelatin is slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Stir in fruit.
Pour into a 5 cup mold.
Place in refrigerator.
Dissolve second package of gelatin... - 42.4044
Cherry Delicious Pie
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until mixed.
Stir in the ricotta cheese until well combined.
Then fold in the whipped topping.
Spread the mixture evenly in the crust.
Then carefully spread the pie... - 42.1777
Cherry Sherry Jubilee
1. Drain cherries, reserving liquid. To liquid, add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups. In medium-sized saucepan over high heat, heat liquid to boiling. Place gelatin in medium-sized bowl; stir in liquid until gelatin dissolves. Add cherries, sherry, and... - 22.6528
Port And Cherry Mold
Dissolve gelatine in hot water, then add wine or fruit juice.
Chill until slightly thickened, fold in cherries and mold.
Dressing: Equal parts mayonnaise and whipped cream.
Add a few toasted almonds. - 29.1292
Frozen Chocolate Cherry Squares
Combine wafer crumbs and margarine; stir well.
Sprinkle half of crumb mixture on bottom of an 8-inch square pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Gently fold cherries and rum into ice milk.
Spread into prepared pan.
Combine chocolate morsels... - 39.6275
Cherry Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Turn into 2 prepared 9-inch layer cake pans and bake according to package directions.
Combine the ice cream and cherries; mix well.
Place one cake layer on an aluminum foil-covered cardboard... - 41.1648
Cherry Jubilee Ice Cream
Everyone at home goes nust overs this Cherry Jubilee Ice Cream! Why not, when the dessert is so full with the goodness of cherries and comes in the much exciting lemon-vanilla flavoring! This Cherry Jubilee Ice Cream is a must try. - 46.113
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
1. Mix into softened ice cream the cherries, filberts, and coconut, then a blend of the syrup and vanilla extract. Pack mixture into a 1 1/2-quart melon mold, which has been rinsed with cold water and drained. Cover and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
2.... - 29.6917
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix flour and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
Melt margarine; pour over dry ingredients.
Pat into pie pan, prick, and bake 15-20 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread on crust; top... - 37.8893
Frozen Chocolate Pudding Pie With Cherry Flair
Empty vanilla pudding into a large bowl and blend in 1 cup of the whipped dessert topping.
Empty chocolate pudding into the same bowl and draw a rubber spatula or spoon through the chocolate and vanilla puddings until partially streaked to give a marbled... - 42.6959
Molded Cherry Salad
Dissolve apple gelatin in boiling water, add cherry juice and lemon juice.
Pour one-third of the mixture into bottom of a mold.
Fill pitted cherries with cream cheese which has been whipped with mayonnaise; arrange on gelatin.
Pour slightly thickened... - 39.2874
Cherry Pie Au Gratin
1. Sprinkle cheese generously on top of pies.
2. Preheat oven at 350°.
3. Heat the pie for 10 minutes at 350° till the cheese completely melts.
4. Serve hot with wine. - 30.8004
Bittersweet Chocolate Parfait With A Cranberry Cherry Coulis
TO MAKE THE CRANBERRY-CHERRY COULIS In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the cherries, cranberries, sugar, and lemon juice.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Reduce the heat if the berries start to splatter, and cook until the cranberries pop, about 10... - 28.7155
Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
This Cherry Vaniila Ice cream is incredible! Eat a dollop of this Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert tonight and you'll keep craving for more! Don't agree with me? Try out the dish and let me know if you liked it! - 21.748