- » Chilled Cheesecake
Chilled Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled cheesecake recipes.
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
Heat oven to 350°F In medium bowl stir together crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar; stir in melted butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes; cool completely.
Puree and strain raspberries; set... - 46.5678
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
1. In 125 ml water, dissolve gelatin. Add cold water and make about 250 ml. Keep aside to become cold, thick and just set.
2. Prepare a mixture of crackers, melted butter and Demerara (brown) sugar. Take a 8 to 9 inch diameter spring... - 45.9205
Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
Chilled pineapple cheesecake is a frozen cheesecake made with a vanilla wafer crust. The crumbly and light crust of the chilled pineapple cheesecake is filled with cream styled cottage cheese cpmbined with heavy cream, pineapples, eggs and flavored with lemon... - 45.3861
Chilled Citrus Cheesecake
1) In a bowl, crush the biscuits.
2) Add cinnamon, melted butter and syrup to combine.
3) In a 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin, spread the mixture. With the back of spoon to press.
4) To prepare the topping, add 3 tablespoons water in a cup... - 44.8446
Creamy Chilled Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually add... - 38.1186
You May Also Like!
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 44.9536
Chilled Banana Cheesecake
The chilled banana cheesecake is a frozen and chilled dessert made with graham cracker crust and topped with lemon cheesecake filling and ripe bananas slices. Frozen firm, the lemon cheesecake is a perfect summer dessert. - 30.9867
Chilled Orange Cheesecake
1. Place the biscuits in paper bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Melt the butter, stir in the crushed biscuits and Demerara sugar. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 20 cm/8 in loose-bottomed cake tin.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over the orange... - 39.4991
Combine butter, graham-cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in bowl.
Press 1/2 cup crumb mixture into 8 or 9-inch springformpan.
Combine gelatin and 3/4 cup sugar in medium saucepan.
Beat egg yolks.
Stir in milk gradually.
Stir into... - 45.9245
Chilled Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Filling : in a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar, until thoroughly mixed.
2) Stir in the orange and lemon rinds with the juices.
3) Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir and cook, until the mixture is slightly... - 47.8027
Streusel Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2... - 46.7947
Reserve 2 tablespoons Quick Crust mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture into bottom and about 2 inches up sides of greased 8-inch springform or round layer-cake pan at least 2 1/2 inches deep.
Heat oven to 325°F.
Put eggs, sugar,... - 44.9397
Dieter's Apple Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a medium saucepan, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine apple juice, egg yolks, and sugar, stir well.
Add to gelatin, cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Combine ricotta, 1/3 cup gelatin mixture,... - 43.0506
Prepare and bake Crust.
Combine all ingredients from cheese to vanilla in order given.
Mix well in electric mixer.
Add eggs and yolks, 1 at a time, while you blend.
Stir in cream and Passport Scotch.
Pour into baked crust.
Chill€”overnight is best. - 42.6915
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes
You can change the fruit to your likings - 47.9412