- » Chilled Cauliflower Soup
Chilled Cauliflower Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled cauliflower soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled cauliflower soup recipes.
Chilled Mulligatawny Soup
1) Peel onion and finely chop.
2) Scrape carrot and finely chop.
3) In a large pan melt butter over moderate heat. Cook onion and carrot till onion is transparent.
4) Sift flour and curry powder together. Add to the vegetables. Cook on... - 42.9185
Cauliflower Soup With Curried Apple
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large pot over medium low heat.
Add cauliflower, onion, leek, and bay leaf; saute until onion is translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add wine; simmer until almost all liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes.
Add broth and cream.
Bring to... - 46.5111
Curried Cauliflower Potage
In saucepan, blend soup, sour cream and curry; gradually stir in water.
Heat; stir occasionally, adding remaining ingredients.
Chill 6 hours or more. - 26.9504
Vegetables A La Grecque
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, add oinions and beans.
2. Cover the pan and cook over low flame for about 10 minutes.
3. Further, add celery and cauliflower and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add artichokes and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Add... - 41.3604
Soak red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
Put beef in a large saucepan with water.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours with onion, peppercorns, drained kidney beans and salt.
Skim occasionally to clear soup.
Meat should be easily removed from bone when cooking... - 42.5116
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 44.4848
Onion Dip With Crudites
Combine the yogurt, sour half and half, and dry soup mix, stirringwell.
Turn into a serving bowl, cover, and chill.
Accompany with a basket or platter of chilled relishes. - 20.0399
Festive Spinach Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine pimento, cauliflower, onion and spinach and blend them together.
2. Sear the vegetables with Sweet-sour dressing and toss them gently
3. The dish is completed after searing with bacon.
4. The dish is easily... - 34.7847
Creamy Onion Dip
1 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the sour cream and dry onion soup mix until mixed. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. If desired, sprinkle with snipped parsley - 20.6254
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Salad
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms, cauliflower and celery.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
Add the coriander seeds, bouquet garni, wine, peppercorns... - 36.4049
Crudites With Pernod Dip
1. In a small dip bowl, mix the sour cream, the onion soup, the Pernod and set aside to chill till required.
2. Split the cauliflower head into smaller pieces as required for the dish.
3. Then wash and pat dry the florets. Set aside... - 37.9384
Mixed Vegetables A La Grecque
In large saucepan, bring water to boil; add onions and beans.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add cauliflower and celery; cook 5 minutes more.
Add artichokes; cook 5 minutes more.
Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender;... - 38.0271
Cheese And Leek Dip
1. In a large bowl, place the cream cheese and the soured cream in a bowl and beat well till smooth
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and beat well
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by placing it in a rigid container. Seal, label and freeze... - 37.2777
1. In a large pan, place the haricot beans and soak in water overnight with double the amount of water
2. Drain the water and rinse the beans before use
3. In a large pan, tip in the beans and fresh water and boil for 30 minutes or more... - 39.8012