- » Chilled Beet Celery Soup
Chilled Beet Celery Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chilled beet celery soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chilled beet celery soup recipes.
Combine chicken broth, water, carrot, onion, and celery in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add wine, and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Combine vegetable mixture,... - 44.4333
Iced Beet Soup
Place the water in a saucepan with garlic, celery, onion, tomatoes, beets, vinegar and sugar.
Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cool slightly, then pour into a blender or food processor and puree.
(You may... - 43.5042
1) Place 4 sliced beets, brisket, onion, celery, carrots, bay leaves, and salt in a pot and simmer over a low flame for 2 1/2 hours.
2) Shred the remaining 2 beets and add to the heated mixture. Stir in the tomato paste and sugar. Simmer, covered for 25... - 30.7248
Place onion, carrot and celery into a large saucepan with two thirds of the beetroot, add the stock, parsley, dill and clove and bring to the boil, simmer for thirty minutes.
Strain the mixture through a fine sieve, stir in the seasonings and lemon juice.
Add... - 38.8026
Mince garlic and crush with salt; combine with cucumbers, beets and celery.
Beat together half-and-half cream and sour cream and combine with parsley, chives, and cucumber-beet mixture.
Add salt and pepper, chill and adjust seasonings to taste. - 32.8524
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 34.4923
1. Shred cabbage (4 cups), and beets (3cups).
2. In a medium sized bowl, add parsley and celery and chill.
3. Place the beets between sheets of paper towel and squeeze out the liquid. Arrange it in a separate small bowl and chill.
4.... - 39.2353
Quick Jellied Borscht
1. Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the cold water in medium-size saucepan; stir in remaining 1 cup water and instant beef bouillon or cubes; heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin and bouillon are dissolved.
2. Combine beets and juice, horse radish... - 30.0988
Heat consomme and water to boiling in a saucepan.
Stir in garlic, celery, brown sugar, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, soften gelatin in reserved beet liquid in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until... - 42.3828
Old World Borsch Salad
1. In a small saucepan cover potatoes with beef broth or bouillon cube in water and heat to boil. Remove from heat and cool in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. In a small bowl, season beets with French dressing and chill.
3. In another large bowl... - 43.6544