- » Chili Tamale
Chili Tamale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chili tamale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chili tamale recipes.
Chili Tamale Pie
1 Blend cornmeal and 1/2 cup water in small bowl until smooth.
2 Bring remaining 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine, and salt to boiling in medium-size saucepan; stirring constantly, gradually add cornmeal mixture.
3 Cook, stirring often, until thick;... - 45.8191
Chili Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, blend the cornmeal and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, allow rest of the 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine and salt to boil, then gradually stir in the... - 45.5183
Slow Cooked Corn And Chili Tamales
1. Grease a baking pan or dish.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot, place a metal rack or stand on the base.
3. Pour 2 cups of hot water.
4. In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and stir lightly but thoroughly until well mixed.
5. Pour... - 37.9239
Chicken And Chili Tamales
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make dough, place butter in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Place masa and baking powder in a bowl, then stir in stock and mix to combine. Gradually beat masa... - 36.7913
You May Also Like!
Chili And Beans Tamale Pie
Brown onion and garlic in butter.
Add beef, 1/2 pound at a time.
Break up with fork and saute in skillet until beef is browned.
Add tomato sauce, corn, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer mixture 15 minutes.
Add green chilies and chili and... - 44.0673
Tamale And Chili Bake
1) To make hamburger sauce mix, in large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Take out 1 pt. sauce mix and store the remaining in pint jar in... - 45.5471
Tamale Chili Bake
This Tamale Chili Bake makes a terrific meal. Try out this savory tamale dish and let me know if you like it !your suggestions for this Tamale chili Bake are welcome ! - 39.5198
Jiffy Tamale Chili
Cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Remove shucks from tamales; arrange spoke-fashion on top.
Cover and heat 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese before serving. - 31.1989
New Mexico Chili With Tamale Cheese Topping
For salsa: Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
Spread chilies on baking sheet and roast 8 minutes.
Let cool, then hold under running water to remove seeds, veins and any bruised areas.
Combine broth, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander, sugar and chilies in... - 43.9319
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Shuck corn, reserving husks.
Cut kernels from corn cobs.
Grind kernels in a blender until pureed.
Add salt and margarine.
Pour pureed corn into a bowl, and add sufficient cornmeal to make a mixture that can be easily spread.
Mixture should not be too dry or... - 38.2141
Quick Tamale Casserole
In medium skillet, brown ground beef with green onions.
Reserve 2 tablespoons chilies for Mexican Sour Cream Topping, if desired.
Stir in remaining chilies, tomato soup, salsa, corn, olives, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and garlic powder until well... - 39.1338
Frank Tamale Pie
In a large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Cut franks in 1/2-inch pieces.
Stir into skillet along with beans, corn, tomato sauce, olives, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and dash pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, till thickened,... - 45.0963
Tamale Skillet Meal
In 10 inch skillet, cook onion in butter till tender.
Add sauce from canned tamales.
Stir in corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Cut tamales in half lengthwise; arrange cut... - 35.8921
Chili Tamale Recipes By Category